1 minute ago, Darsca said:

I honestly have no idea. That short Discord post from Noacc (which was in the test server channel and didn't even ping anyone) has been the sum total of communication from Kinkoid regarding this thing, unless the Frenchies got more in their Discord (they have a separate server which I don't frequent). I haven't actually been on the test server myself to have a gander at it since I can't be bothered with maintaining yet another account there and #Effort for starting a new one. I just lifted out information from the Discord channel. Hopefully we'll get something a bit more fleshed out in details on Wednesday (assuming that's when Patch Notes arrive) that we can actually sink our teeth into in discussion a bit. There's just a whole bunch of speculation right now.

Oh, speaking of speculation, the test server regulars are of the mind that it only got a space on the event widget to draw people's attention to it for testing and that it won't run like a separate event once it hits live, just another contest.

Thanks so much for all the info, I appreciate it 👍

Gah! It's Saturday night &, consequently, in spite of lock down, I'm drunk (a better than expected 2015 Querciabella Chianti Classico + a disappointing '09 Clos des Papes + whisky).

As far as I can tell it's a new event format, not a new contest format (why on earth would Kinkoid start giving away girls in contests?!) but I may well be wrong.

Having said that I'm drunk -- you should ignore me. 

Edited by Caradog
Punctuation
  • Haha 1

Ok, today I have the "legendary contest".

Since it's different and it may be of interest, here you go.

According to a club member, he won the (yesterday) contest and got Bella.

It really depends on the context of how this is supposed to work.

It seemingly works at the same time with another regular contest, so that's already some sort of bonus.

contest 0614 1.png

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Karyia said:

Ok, today I have the "legendary contest".

Since it's different and it may be of interest, here you go.

According to a club member, he won the (yesterday) contest and got Bella.

It really depends on the context of how this is supposed to work.

It seemingly works at the same time with another regular contest, so that's already some sort of bonus.

contest 0614 1.png

That's an interesting topic, which I think worth discussing in detail. And it really reminds me about that variant of Path of Attraction, where you needed to win contests to advance on the Path and get the girl. And a lot of people were against it.

• Like 1

Re: the new Legendary Contests that are being trialed on the Public Test Server: I have seen 3 different formats so far:

• the first format I saw, & which i posted a screenshot of on this thread a few days ago, was one which awarded points for XP gained & Area fights won. This one may be hard on those who cannot dedicate much time to the game but one cannot reasonably argue that it is a format which the big spenders will automatically win. FWIW, I comfortably won this event & secured Bella on the first day.
  • The second format is the one @Karyia posted a screenshot of yesterday. This is clearly one which will favor the whales -- esp. as the points are heavily skewed in favor of Epic Pachinko (thank goodness i have 22 EP x1 orbs stashed on my main!).
  • The third is the format i have today (screenshot below). It's a bog-standard Villain fight contest though, oddly, all of the Villains yield the same number of points (I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this is a bug which is fixed by the time the event reaches the main game). 

Screenshot (30).png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finnaly finished all the champions at least on level 8

image.png

Since I got albans girl on the first try it took me a while going for it - but somehow I felt finishing them may be a requirement for something in the future ... 

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7

On the topic of bugged Stats in the League.

Does anyone know when the bug is lifted and the opponent's stats return to normal?

I mean, do I have to wait for a certain amount of days, or is it lifted by random?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fiel said:

On the topic of bugged Stats in the League.

Does anyone know when the bug is lifted and the opponent's stats return to normal?

I mean, do I have to wait for a certain amount of days, or is it lifted by random?

Some people are bugged temporarily, but there are also players who are bugged continuously. It makes me think those players know how to trigger it and therefore are abusing it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Some people are bugged temporarily, but there are also players who are bugged continuously. It makes me think those players know how to trigger it and therefore are abusing it.

Thanks for that clarification. I just noticed a couple of players who are subtly enhanced by buggy stats. And was curious if it's a better idea to leave them alone in the hopes the bug will fall off, or if it's better to strike so long as they are unboosted.

29 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Thanks for that clarification. I just noticed a couple of players who are subtly enhanced by buggy stats. And was curious if it's a better idea to leave them alone in the hopes the bug will fall off, or if it's better to strike so long as they are unboosted.

I tend to go for striking if they're un-boosted, especially nowadays in D3. The amount of people that apply boosters for a large proportion of the week is slightly ridiculous, and I'd rather take a small point loss on buggy stats in a booster-less window than risk having to fight a player on full boosters at the end of the week, with buggy stats on top.

• Like 3

I can't say I've ever spotted a player whose state of buggedness actually stopped during a league season, and that's with dozens of affected players I've come across. Using ginseng boosters exacerbates the scope of the bug, and I have a feeling people are simply mistaking the smaller bugged amount of unboosted players as "not bugged anymore".

An example from a league of mine a couple of weeks ago, the same bugged player unboosted and with 4 Legendary Ginseng:

image.png.577af6de48d0f39102602d2a257f590f.png

The boosters more than tripled the effect of the bug there.

• Like 6

On 6/23/2020 at 5:18 PM, LuxFF said:

By the way, if i level a girl's XP at level 1 affection and get the affecttion to a higher level then, will her stats rise to that affection's mutiplier?

Once you level a girl's XP it stays leveled. Raising affection is separate, so there is no direct negative effect from raising XP first.

• Thanks 1

What i was referring to is a girl's stats raise more per XP the higher the affection is and if they get the "lacking" statpoints when doing XP>affection. Which i tested by now, they do, thank goodness. Thx for the answer though, that also solved it.

Edited by LuxFF

10 hours ago, LuxFF said:

What i was referring to is a girl's stats raise more per XP the higher the affection is and if they get the "lacking" statpoints when doing XP>affection. Which i tested by now, they do, thank goodness. Thx for the answer though, that also solved it.

Glad to help, sorry I was somewhat unclear on what you were asking, but I thought the answer I gave would cover whatever you might have been asking.