I´d love if KK would do a "community event" where all the girls we get are voted by the community :) !
Maybe take some of the most liked girls and offer a variety of 20ish girls to vote for. The 8 most voted girls could then be used for a new classic event somewhere in the future (maybe even as a part of the anniversary.. that would make the anniverary even more special imo)
I´d be even down to do the survey/ poll for it and help with the evaluation :) !
@Noacc just a idea if you guys still need a event theme I feel like this one would be highly appreciated by all of us and something really special.

....(as long as there´s a new norou obviously :P )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

use your new powers @holymollyto pursue (and fulfill) your dreams, you can do it!

remember the day.. Juni 12th 2021 the day I evoke a new norou or got dismiss of my moderator role after not even 24 hours 🤣  .. I guess we´ll see what happens first :D

Joking aside.. even if the majority of the community wouldn´t (for whatever reason :P ) vote for Norou..I feel like such an event would be really cool:)

• Like 2

Just now, holymolly said:

remember the day.. Juni 12th 2021 the day I evoke a new norou or got dismiss of my moderator role after not even 24 hours 🤣  .. I guess we´ll see what happens first :D

I guess that would turn into a "not you" but I'm rooting for Norou "for you" ;) 💪👌

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The 8 gifts from restock typically gives about 4000 affection. If I click the restock 18 times, it will cost me 18*42=756 kobans and it will give enough items for ~72,000 affection. A 780 koban mythical bracelet only gives 15,000 affection, that's 5 times less value than just using the restock button. I haven't calculated the mythical panty but I doubt it will be any better. If the mythical items must cost kobans, they can't cost more than using restock button.

I better get restocking now because I'm sure the way KK will 'fix' this is by making refills more expensive. 🙄

3 hours ago, blaa said:

they could easily made this 10M or even 100M - I would buy it every time (at least as long as I could); on a positive note: we would also get rid of the ymen problem.

maybe we can win mythic gifts/books in contest or KC or seasons/PoA (paid path), that would also be great

exactly this, i like that they had some great ideas on this - now I can also improve my girl xp contest sniping skills

That shouldn't count. 😝 If it does we're going to see some insane Legendary Contest scores. 😅

• Haha 1

To keep the koban price for Mythic stuff and make it an "investment" - they could turn them all into "level up a girl by x levels". 

Like the cheapest one gives "up to 100 lvl", then "up to 200 lvl" and "up to 300 lvl" and "all lvl your MC has".

That would make it worth to collect them and use them in late game.

While I would need many words to describe the given effect completely without leaving open questions I'm sure KK is able to find a short one. ingame descriptions are not very famous to concern any usecase (high probability anyone?^^)

Edited by windia

I'm sure some will start dropping on quests, pop or mythic pachinko like boosters do now. So it's not certain we need to buy many of them. But still the price difference with the refills, that I already didn't consider super cheap tbh, is just painful to see. 

• Like 2

Il 12/6/2021 in 15:28 , DHarry ha scritto:

I better get restocking now because I'm sure the way KK will 'fix' this is by making refills more expensive. 🙄

Well I mean not a 100% necessity for KK to make refills more expensive IMHO

They just would have to "clog" the refills a little bit with items that can only be purchased with Kobans, and those players, who only buy items for which Ymens are used, would then have to refill more times to get the same amount of XP/Affection as a consequence - dunno if any of that can actually be adjusted by them or if KK wold have to rely on chance on that, though

5 minutes ago, Oda said:

Well I mean not a 100% necessity for KK to make refills more expensive IMHO

They just would have to "clog" the refills a little bit with items that can only be purchased with Kobans, and those players, who only buy items for which Ymens are used, would then have to refill more times to get the same amount of XP/Affection as a consequence - dunno if any of that can actually be adjusted by them or if KK wold have to rely on chance on that, though

I consider this on test server as a high enough probability:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/1438-chit-chat/&do=findComment&comment=233145

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

all i can say so far, that plenty of whales or high level players are stock pilling their gifts and books in fear of what's coming (and when I mean pilling, i talk from 60k+ kobans (with a platinum card))

edit: have fun in the next girl xp contests or on LC day4

maybe, that's just a way to trick them into spending? I for now gonna see what happens, and if KK really introduces them with that price, I hope they will change their mind in a few weeks/months like they did with 1* girls - I cant imagine that there wont be a shitstorm

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

I've reached another kind of milestone yesterday. It only took me a little over 22 months! ^^

2021-06-13 Coming Soon.png

I must say, I'm thankful for side quests getting released just about at the right time for me to avoid the phase where all you can do with your energy in between new adventure scrolls is buying tickets.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've reached another kind of milestone yesterday.

Welcome to the gang! 

I reached that stage when World 9's (Plain of rituals) 2nd scroll (Rivalry) was the one that said "Coming soon". 

And oh boy am I tired of buying tickets... you really did time your catching up to the main quest really neatly ^^

• Haha 3

Log out of CXH and close it -> Follow the link from the Sex Friends menu in HH -> Sign back in on CXH -> Get a "congrats, now go back to HH" popup -> Go back to HH -> Return to the main page and get the popup to claim your reward OR -> Reopen Sex Friends and hopefully get the updated link to claim your reward.

If the above steps fail, you might be one of those who will need to send a support ticket or wait for a hotfix.

EDIT: OH, and you must reach World 2 in CXH to get the girl. It's not a simple "visit site to get a reward" deal. So if you haven't tried the new game out yet, you'll need to work for it a bit.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Love this cross promo between CXH and HH.  :x

Just disabled extensions in browser, restart browser, login into HH, go to sexfriends, click in the Comixharem promo to open it, and refresh the main page in CXH, click in the promo ad in CXH then go back to HH, refresh, and the banner with your reward appear. :D

Comics Bunny looks way better in HH than Bunny Girl in CXH

imagen.png.93a3d2ad0f8f7213283ad02d76f814d5.pngimagen.png.4ca2c2c7bf7fbfc51838cfc18aa810e3.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Yup, cleared all cookies and cache for both sites and relogging on both comixharem + hentaiheroes, I've even tried relogging in different orders. 😩

So it will probably come down to the support then :/..