Il y a 9 heures, Fiel a dit :

I wouldn't know since I already left that place. The leader sided with the backstabber on principle because there is no real evidence of his intent. But you won't see me under that guild banner anymore.

We have one free room if you don't mind the carrot's smell, Fiel ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

We have one free room if you don't mind the carrot's smell, Fiel ^^

Thanks Joe, I already found a nice shelter (Strange is Life),  they're pretty cozy and talk about anime stuff a lot which makes me warm and fuzzy😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/8/2021 at 4:54 PM, windia said:

you are used to this in champions?

image.png.75e2722215f7689e49bbd7d323df1ae8.png (k, I omitted the background here)

a clear green selection hook?

well, I like it much more then the new color scheme on test server - all white = no contrast:

image.png.1afb7e326bea51ff596b9c84bd83dd0a.png

looks like it got considered as bug/not keeping feature:

yesterday it turned back to the old style - well in my Edge(?) where I raise 1 test acc:

image.png.02993438e2c93247ee37cb4a0f686ff9.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Could it be that they've synchronized the daily contests between HeH and CxH? In the standalone servers they've been the same ones in the last two days. Let's see next one 🤔

on nutaku we had different contest types the last two days, at least these two versions arent synchronized (yet)

30 minutes ago, blaa said:

on nutaku we had different contest types the last two days, at least these two versions arent synchronized (yet)

Two is still within the realms of possibility, let's see what happens in 90 minutes :) 

I may or may not have bought some combativity refills, just to be first in my club to enter the 800+ club! 
Alban, you are nothing to me now!

800.JPG

We need new Sex Champions now who has more than a pesky ~700 girls only... Weakness disgusts me. 

• Like 10

Just now, Kenrae said:

Come on, change that text to 7000 KK!.

😅 Now we're straight up talking about power creep, but then again, 700 girls was very far fetched at the champions release, and look at us now.

Anyway, I just sold some equipment that I got after spending orbs for the pachinko girls, and reached another kind of milestone. 
dadad.JPG

That's 2 milestones in one day. 🥳

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

And that's after 4 consecutive money contests in a row, where you surely have used some cash 😬

My maximum is a quarter of that. Now I have less than that, of course.

image.png.59038e61035ffa5058b344e908c2838b.png

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Slynia said:

😅 Now we're straight up talking about power creep, but then again, 700 girls was very far fetched at the champions release, and look at us now.

Anyway, I just sold some equipment that I got after spending orbs for the pachinko girls, and reached another kind of milestone. 
dadad.JPG

That's 2 milestones in one day. 🥳

"Some" equipment? You should have clicked on the Sell button for ten minutes in a row to reach that... 😲

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bardi said:

weren't you supposed to get a girl when you reach world 2 in comix harem? or is the begin city not considered as world 1?

You get 3 girls in Begin City, just like in HeH. You get one girl at the end of World 2, not when you reach it, just like in... yeah, HeH :P .

EDIT: Wait, you mean the girl you get in HeH for playing in CxH and reaching World 2? Yes, you get one girl. If you're having problems follow this: 

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mates said:

Did they reduce the amount of kobans in season rewards or am I wrong?

nice observing, ofc they do not care to anounce that in patch notes, but doubling the gpx10 orbs was woth to mention? well, well, well, ...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1