1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Log out of CXH and close it -> Follow the link from the Sex Friends menu in HH -> Sign back in on CXH -> Get a "congrats, now go back to HH" popup -> Go back to HH -> Return to the main page and get the popup to claim your reward OR -> Reopen Sex Friends and hopefully get the updated link to claim your reward.

If the above steps fail, you might be one of those who will need to send a support ticket or wait for a hotfix.

EDIT: OH, and you must reach World 2 in CXH to get the girl. It's not a simple "visit site to get a reward" deal. So if you haven't tried the new game out yet, you'll need to work for it a bit.

Worked here too, thanks @DvDivXXX👌

• Like 1

For me worked without problems, i did a cleaning first and i was in "normal" chrome (no incognito mode) on the smartphone. 

I was wondering why they were not doing it (you know hentai clicker did, so....). At the same time i was a bit worried 😂 I'm more into "this universe" art. But when I saw just the face of this Alice.......😍😍😍😍😍.

I agree with @jelom, whoever draw this bunny deserve 👏👏

very good job.

• Like 3

On 6/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I've reached another kind of milestone yesterday. It only took me a little over 22 months! ^^

2021-06-13 Coming Soon.png

I must say, I'm thankful for side quests getting released just about at the right time for me to avoid the phase where all you can do with your energy in between new adventure scrolls is buying tickets.

At least you could buy tickets. I remember you could do absolutely nothing with it. 

My first time was after the first or second finalmecia scroll. I kept clicking it because I thought coming soon was the title of the new scroll. As in cumming shortly. 😬😅

Gratz with the milestone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, DHarry said:

My first time was after the first or second finalmecia scroll. I kept clicking it because I thought coming soon was the title of the new scroll. As in cumming shortly

Exactly the Same 😂😂😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is there someone else running low on champion tickets? 

My new account on test server is - and each day it is a later time when I finally see the 3 free tickets. 

I thought it used to be at reset time - first 5 am Paris time, now 13 o'clock Paris time. 

Since a few weeks it became later and later. And I still get them - so it not about "having more then 10 at reset time".

I just cannot figure out what triggers it nowadays.

Any observations by you about that matter?

1 hour ago, windia said:

Any observations by you about that matter?

cant tell if there were changes, but before it was not the way you remember it: it was a personal timer for everyone which only got activated if you were online, so if it started on reset for you and you logged in an hour later the timer switched to this time etc. pp.

Edited by blaa

24 minutes ago, blaa said:

cant tell if there were changes, but before it was not the way you remember it: it was a personal timer for everyone which only got activated if you were online, so if it started on reset for you and you logged in an hour later the timer switched to this time etc. pp.

So it was all the time a personal thing like the free spin on Great Pachinko? 

I find it suboptimal in that manner that I cannot see this timer. During suspected times I refreshed the page now and then, maybe doing a boss fight and stuff. 

Well, it explains the shift very well, thanks.

On 6/14/2021 at 6:02 PM, Solion said:

This meme was not made by me, but I simply had to share it here. I haven't laughed like that for a long time.

SpiderBunny2.png.01fd74119c7ae62ddaeb757c331af5df.png

the hentai heroes version is so freaking hot. so hot.

so beautiful 

On 6/12/2021 at 2:04 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Thank you guys for sharing info and screenshots. My test account is way too low level for me to see this first-hand.

I pretty much agree with everyone:

• cool idea, especially the limitless ones;
  • too expensive in kobans (a bit disappointed it costs kobans at all, even);
  • whatever you do, those need to have their own separate slots or a new tab just for them. otherwise, we'll lose more than we gain in the process.
  • Stars 1 & 2 is a bummer even for Myhtics. "Give 2 stars" would be perfect.

In any case I'm glad that Kinkoid is addressing the XP and Affection issue in a big way, and equally glad that no other item type has gotten an extra rarity. Basically the two big points raised the most by player feedback whenever this was discussed in the past few months. 👍

I think you said everything important. 

I kinda get why these where implemented (company incomewise). But it shouldn't hurt to much putting the new items on a new page or tab. If not, my giant stock of 0-grade girls will become even more discouragly humunous... :(

• Thanks 2

And opponent in my league disappeared in front of me, just when I was going to attack him 😐
I checked them after the snapshot, annotated who to attack (and this one was amongst them), and when I reached that point he wasn't there, just gone. I remember that could happen if someone got banned from the game? But they could have waited 5 minutes, come on :( :P .
Here's hoping no one from the higher levels already attacked him...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minuti fa, Kenrae ha scritto:

And opponent in my league disappeared in front of me, just when I was going to attack him 😐
I checked them after the snapshot, annotated who to attack (and this one was amongst them), and when I reached that point he wasn't there, just gone. I remember that could happen if someone got banned from the game? But they could have waited 5 minutes, come on :( :P .

A classic case of 

Sorry Kenrae 😝

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

technically they would need to remove all results regarding this player. Technically...

on test server I had it recently that a player with 5 points was unclickable. It was there in the "highest" league - had 5 points and I couldn't click him. no error message, nothing. as he was the only left I could not try "perform x15" alternatively  as this is (by my understanding) impossible ones there are less then 15 fights left. 

Edited by windia

I just got backstabbed  by a "friend" in the guild. He gave all of my league opponents 75 points just to troll me(after confirming that I spent 3 shots on him).

It's not like spheedy needed those 75 points, he would have won regardless. But it's extra painful to get backstabbed by someone who is in your own guild:/

• Sad 6

@natstar Please DO read the private messages from mods on your own forum profile. It's very important that you do and I suspect you never did before. This way, you'll know why you're on a forced vacation from the forum for three weeks (it's three, I typed two in the warning by mistake) right now, but also what you need to change in your posting habits to avoid further problems when you come back. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

On 6/19/2021 at 12:27 PM, Fiel said:

I just got backstabbed  by a "friend" in the guild. He gave all of my league opponents 75 points just to troll me(after confirming that I spent 3 shots on him).

It's not like spheedy needed those 75 points, he would have won regardless. But it's extra painful to get backstabbed by someone who is in your own guild:/

Such fun? Great atmosphere there then?

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Such fun? Great atmosphere there then?

I wouldn't know since I already left that place. The leader sided with the backstabber on principle because there is no real evidence of his intent. But you won't see me under that guild banner anymore.

• Like 5