i dont take any chances; i fought most players already. We had several bugs that were fixed, but got implemented the other day (cause of an old version or whatsoever). It might be a disadvantage for LC day1, but i hope we get either a good daily contest or my PoV+Season XP will be enough.

6 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

I've seen it previously several times. IIRC it was catch 'em all in this animated sequence. Or am I wrong? xD

It was catch em all most likely changed it for being called out on that on discord since you cannot catch em all no matter how much you spend due to some patreon girls being limited to 1 person it's impossible unless you work for kinkoid to get them all.

It was a copy of pokemon's catch em all as well so surprised they got away with that.

17 hours ago, Noacc said:

At one point it was "Gotta fuck 'em all!" as well.

It was that when I started HH. And the tamer variant with "love" instead of "fuck" I first saw back when I was playing HoH (the semi-hidden 16+ kinda censored version) for a few months. I guess it eventually moved to the main game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

And the unawakened girls already awakened are awakened again

yeah, that was the downtime after reset today

also on test server:

image.png.2df9a5e0c8928ac71edac0ac73c0668b.png

what i can tell so far:

5 reward chests for 20 potions each, different tasks to get potions (fight villains, pantheon fights, do awakening, spend money, ...), tasks can be common, rare, epic and legendary (different amount of potions and requirements).

rewards are 1gift, 1 book, money, xp, combativity (from common to mythic regarding gift/book)

edit: if you get 10 common tasks you need all task to get the rewards, if you also have others, you are not forced to do every task - there are some tasks that suck, obv, like spending kobans or doing awakening

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 4

il y a 19 minutes, blaa a dit :

also on test server:

I just noticed that. I have enough tasks for 150 Potions, and it only requires 100 Potions. I was a bit scared when looking at the tasks ("Legendary Awakening: Awaken 4 girls", "Epic Champions: Defeat 20 Champions"), but since we can pick a subset of the tasks, it should be fine. And keeping some low-level girls for future awakening should be fine (Although... Probably not 4 per day for an entire year :D )

Also, the tasks overlap with each other (You may have the same task in various rarities; for example I need to defeat 5 Champions for the common task, and 20 for the Epic task)

5 rewards, one of each rarity (So, you want to reach 100 potions per day), a bit of combativity (6 per day, can't be stored, unless you're already in accumulation mode). Looks good to me so far.

No gems, though. But 1 Mythic book and 1 Mythic flower per day, I like that better than gems :D . Almost 8k XP, too. Doesn't sound like much, but it's a daily reward, so it's actually pretty good :)

Edit: oh, and the UI is not broken, so that's a plus :D

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

We did it guys, we finally did it.

Max level: Check ✔️
image.png

100+ D3 wins: Check ✔️
image.png

1000 girls recruited: Check ✔️
image.png

I guess that's all for the goals I set for myself then?

Well well, so the day has finally come has it? A day I hoped would never come, but also a day that should've come sooner.
I started playing this game on July 14th, 2017, which makes it over 4.5 years.

Recently I've realized what I already knew but refused to admit, I am addicted to this game, which affects me IRL in a negative way. I can't remember the last day that I didn't think about HH in a way, that I still need to do this and that, check every snapshot, set an alarm to not miss one, decline IRL invites in case they would hinder me from doing all my daily missions, taking small breaks at work to check leagues and start missions. The list goes on. 
The game has become too time consuming for my well being, both because of my personal choices (so indirectly more time consuming) and also because of the many new features that has been added over the years.
It only took several negative fairly recent patches for me to admit to myself that this game is harmful for me. Which is why I set up these goals that I wanted to reach, think of it as a bucket list of sorts.

Now when my 3rd and final goal is reached, I've decided to call it a day so to say.
image.png

Wow! What a journey this has been! There has been many ups and downs like any game with weekly patches, but I'm proud to say that I've been a part of this since its early days. I've gotten to know many of you over the years, and I've come to respect many of you a whole lot. I won't tag anyone because it's just too many, you know who you are.

This has been great, but I am leaving for my own sake, I need to get rid of this addiction and hopefully become less stressed over minor things. Yes, finishing all dailies is a minor thing, but has been treated like it's super important by me for years now, I can't even remember the last time I didn't finish them all, probably way back in 2018 I guess.

During my time as a mod on the forum, I've edited the FAQ thread 142 times, and The Performance Handbook 123 times. I've given out exactly 100 warnings (Maybe should've been included in the bucket list?), banned 4 users and numerous bots/spammers. I'm not gonna dig thru all posts that I've been hiding or moved tho xD

DvDivXXX, holymolly, FinderKeeper and Kenrae. The EN forum is now all yours, you will do great without me. You can also do whatever you want with the handbook (obviously).

I wish you all the best, it has been my pleasure to have been able to share this experience with you. As much as I've been helped and taught a lot in my early days of the game, I hope I was able to give some of that back to some of you guys. I love you all 🥰

And with that, I leave you.

bow-bowing.gif

*Slynia has left the chat*

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 2
  • Hearts 7

16 minutes ago, Slynia said:

We did it guys, we finally did it.

Max level: Check ✔️
image.png

100+ D3 wins: Check ✔️
image.png

1000 girls recruited: Check ✔️
image.png

I guess that's all for the goals I set for myself then?

Well well, so the day has finally come has it? A day I hoped would never come, but also a day that should've come sooner.
I started playing this game on July 14th, 2017, which makes it over 4.5 years.

Recently I've realized what I already knew but refused to admit, I am addicted to this game, which affects me IRL in a negative way. I can't remember the last day that I didn't think about HH in a way, that I still need to do this and that, check every snapshot, set an alarm to not miss one, decline IRL invites in case they would hinder me from doing all my daily missions, taking small breaks at work to check leagues and start missions. The list goes on. 
The game has become too time consuming for my well being, both because of my personal choices (so indirectly more time consuming) and also because of the many new features that has been added over the years.
It only took several negative fairly recent patches for me to admit to myself that this game is harmful for me. Which is why I set up these goals that I wanted to reach, think of it as a bucket list of sorts.

Now when my 3rd and final goal is reached, I've decided to call it a day so to say.
image.png

Wow! What a journey this has been! There has been many ups and downs like any game with weekly patches, but I'm proud to say that I've been a part of this since its early days. I've gotten to know many of you over the years, and I've come to respect many of you a whole lot. I won't tag anyone because it's just too many, you know who you are.

This has been great, but I am leaving for my own sake, I need to get rid of this addiction and hopefully become less stressed over minor things. Yes, finishing all dailies is a minor thing, but has been treated like it's super important by me for years now, I can't even remember the last time I didn't finish them all, probably way back in 2018 I guess.

During my time as a mod on the forum, I've edited the FAQ thread 142 times, and The Performance Handbook 123 times. I've given out exactly 100 warnings (Maybe should've been included in the bucket list?), banned 4 users and numerous bots/spammers. I'm not gonna dig thru all posts that I've been hiding or moved tho xD

DvDivXXX, holymolly, FinderKeeper and Kenrae. The EN forum is now all yours, you will do great without me. You can also do whatever you want with the handbook (obviously).

I wish you all the best, it has been my pleasure to have been able to share this experience with you. As much as I've been helped and taught a lot in my early days of the game, I hope I was able to give some of that back to some of you guys. I love you all 🥰

And with that, I leave you.

bow-bowing.gif

*Slynia has left the chat*

You can still hang the forums like in chit chat,  Sad to see you quit but cannot blame you due to adding to much stuff to the game which makes it take up more time than before.
200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ceei6pm3wk62kc0k74

48 minutes ago, natstar said:

You can still hang the forums like in chit chat,  Sad to see you quit but cannot blame you due to adding to much stuff to the game which makes it take up more time than before.

Thank you natstar, I intend to visit the forum some times, but it won't be as frequently (every day) like it has been for the last couple years. It will be easier to reach me on discord for those who wishes to do so.

Also, it seems like I forgot one thing in my post above:
image.png

All affection scenes unlocked for my 1000 girls! So I can leave them with a good state of mind ^^

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 3

6 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

This is a very healthy and mature decision, especially in the light of the post above. I applaud your choice. Maybe I should follow?

if it's the same for you regarding RL, maybe you should, indeed. GL to you as well.

• Like 5