31 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I'm guessing (hoping?) that they weren't expecting some idiot to blast through the Pantheon and hit that wall until they have introduced something new to the game.

At least I can now accumulate worship from leagues until something happens that I can jump over that wall.

i dont think they expected anything, but they should have known that there will be at least one player who goes hard and fast trying to finish this

• Like 1

on another note (just another post since it's totally different topic); I guess, KK/mods is/are glad that the patch not thread is still closed, expected a shitstorm when i come over here

even made a meme to humor at least some players, since i dont want to waste 2 minutes of my life, i post it here

5tmxcd.jpg

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Nah, just forgot about it. ^_^

52 minutes ago, blaa said:

on another note (just another post since it's totally different topic); I guess, KK/mods is/are glad that the patch not thread is still closed, expected a shitstorm when i come over here

even made a meme to humor at least some players, since i dont want to waste 2 minutes of my life, i post it here

5tmxcd.jpg

Yeah I was wondering myself about it until I saw it was still locked (I´ve opened it a while ago though ^^) :D
EDIT: 46mins ago actually just a few minutes after your comments :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

oh, yeah, i ve seen it now, but i am too lazy to move it (not sure if there is any reason for that anyway)

maybe you should have let it closed though, at least if the same shitstorm happens as in discord :D

and, on another note: you still a member, when will they acknowledge you as an equal mod?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

oh, yeah, i ve seen it now, but i am too lazy to move it (not sure if there is any reason for that anyway)

maybe you should have let it closed though, at least if the same shitstorm happens as in discord :D

and, on another note: you still a member, when will they acknowledge you as an equal mod?

Nah .. I want it over here as well :P

Psst... don´t let noacc remember about it :D ..I´ve gotten used to it and actually like it that way :D

Also guys.. don´t forget that the classic event is running out in 15mins ish, finish your girls!:)
(I suppose that´s the main reason for why it´s pretty calm over here but still ^^)

Im a polite person, but this change really makes me want to scream. It messes up so... soooo much. Literally nothing makes sense anymore in my monthly balance now. jfc... 😭

Like, I know the higher levels are a mess, especially because of legacy players. But the game is actually pretty well balanced right into the level 300's. And this change throws that COMPLETELY out of the window.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really, amongst everything that needed a rebalance, money was the least important. Yeah, high level players have too much of it, so what? It's still a soft currency, kobans are much more important and needed, it's not like you can buy a girl with ymens. And there's the cash sink in the daily contests so most people eventually uses it one way or another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

looks at 1 star girls in great pachinko and to a much lesser extent day 2 of LC

I know what you meant, but still

Well yeah, we don't care that much about 1 star girls, but you can get those with ymens, that's true.
Day 2 of LC, since it's a contest and you compete against other players, doesn't change. You have less money but the rest of the player have less money too, so it evens out, like the daily contests.

In the end, this was the least important thing to balance. I wish they wouldn't have wasted time on this (now, that's a scarce comodity :P ).

• Like 1

I'm late to the party but posting what may be my last hurrah achievable milestone.  Hopefully not- we shall see- but just in case... yay 900+ girls!  (#900: Fuckland Gwenaelle- how ironic! 🥴)

Capture_903.PNG.76acfbd19ee63ac3d2aaeda80770dee5.PNGCapture_900_FG.PNG.21cb4def789ab6ad83b3694371d7e2c8.PNG

Edited by Hastur
forgot obligatory emoji
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, blaa said:

on another note: were recent patches secretly trying to revive the forum (and discord) again? at least we have something to talk about again.

Nothing unites a group of people more than having a common enemy.

• Like 3