​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Unclaimed Rewards 

• Players with any monthly card will receive their unclaimed Path of Attraction and Seasons rewards after they’re finished.

I like it. In general.

So there is a "political" will to make it possible and the technical opportunity to do it. At least the financing group of players get a relief - how about Season as well? And old daily contests that would run into nirvana?

For League I disagree as I usually take my time before starting the new one, at least 30 minutes before the new daily contest kicks in.

Edited by windia

I dislike autoclaiming rewards. Some people don't actually want certain things, and being forced to get them, kinda sucks. However I acknowledge that there's a bunch of complaints about it, so sure, adding in an autoclaim feature is a thing that can be done. But putting that behind a real money paywall? That's not a convenience feature, that's just scummy.

• Like 6

For me, the most important line in the patch notes was this:

Note: the Q&A will be entirely dedicated to the new PvP!

KK doesn't want to talk about the ****-up CC, about the mess with the market still giving less XP and affinity than before, or even little things like the Harem timer disappearing. Or about any of the other things they are trying to swipe under the rug and hope we forget about.

Me, I don't want to talk about the silly "PvP" changes. I have no doubts at all it'll be released into the live game pretty much as-is, despite what anyone or everyone might be saying about it during that Q&A.

• Like 5

As long as player level, has any influence on PvP, the system will be as broken as before. Due to the fact that it is impossible to catch up to the early starters.

However I regard this game as a collecting game, as such I don`t really care about PvP. It should be PvE! My main issue right now is each girl I collect is increasing the book/affection item problem!

Broken are the leagues and their reward system. 

Broken are the Mythic Items and the market. 

Broken are the MD.

Broken are the LC.

Maybe focus on one of these first?

Sidenote: I still like this game a lot, however the fun part has decreased drastically in the last 2 months.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

As long as player level, has any influence on PvP, the system will be as broken as before. Due to the fact that it is impossible to catch up to the early starters.

However I regard this game as a collecting game, as such I don`t really care about PvP. It should be PvE! My main issue right now is each girl I collect is increasing the book/affection item problem!

Broken are the leagues and their reward system. 

Broken are the Mythic Items and the market. 

Broken are the MD.

Broken are the LC.

Maybe focus on one of these first?

Sidenote: I still like this game a lot, however the fun part has decreased drastically in the last 2 months.

Wait until the Mythic squads begin appearing 😅😂 

I would only add the CC feature, which while maybe not broken, is at least limping :P

IMO, the game has regressed considerably with the latest changes (CC, mythic books/gifts and battle mechanics, as announced).

The worse to me is, like you say, keep collecting girls and then not having resources to actually enjoy them. So "fun" :P  

I would say (though we need to see what actually comes out) that, regardless of the (tedious and minimal announced) battle mechanics, the league/rewards/PvP flaws will remain and, with the expansion to 7 girl battleteams, the gap between the higher level players and the rest will just grow (with the exception of those who might invest considerably to keep up or are playing from the start, of course).

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Wait until the Mythic squads begin appearing 😅😂 

I would only add the CC feature, which while maybe not broken, is at least limping :P

IMO, the game has regressed considerably with the latest changes (CC, mythic books/gifts and battle mechanics, as announced).

The worse to me is, like you say, keep collecting girls and then not having resources to actually enjoy them. So "fun" :P  

I would say (though we need to see what actually comes out) that, regardless of the (tedious and minimal announced) battle mechanics, the league/rewards/PvP flaws will remain and, with the expansion to 7 girl battleteams, the gap between the higher level players and the rest will just grow (with the exception of those who might invest considerably to keep up or are playing from the start, of course).

I still enjoy the CC and the cooperative strategy part of it. Probably because I`m lucky to be in a well organised club😀! Though for the lower level players (or bad structured clubs) it is probably no fun indeed! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

I still enjoy the CC and the cooperative strategy part of it. Probably because I`m lucky to be in a well organised club😀! Though for the lower level players (or bad structured clubs) it is probably no fun indeed! 

Won't argue that but the pace (quite slower) and the requirement (everyday play and effort for... "crumbs", and more costly with all the skips to keep up) make it a worse feature today than before (which while also "flawed", at least it was/seemed funnier) 👍

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If your club had good rules in place, there'd be no need for spending kobans on skips. Failure of the club isn't the features fault.

Maybe you can enlighten us how you do it within you`re club, because for our club the month is to short to get it done (for all members who got a decent shot at the CC) without skipping the champ.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If your club had good rules in place, there'd be no need for spending kobans on skips.

May I know how to not skip (spend kobans) in CC? My club has to spend kobans everytime,and some of us still fail to get the girl

51 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If your club had good rules in place, there'd be no need for spending kobans on skips. Failure of the club isn't the features fault.

I think you mean, if all clubs were like the top ones, really.

Game design failures and unbalanced features (I'm speaking generallly) are not player's fault either, just saying.

Just because a feature might work for some players/clubs it doesn't mean it's well designed for the whole.

But please, feel free to share some good/nice rules and I'll try and adjust them into our club (if applicable), if they'll improve our results over our own 👍

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Are you saying that you think the CC is not a broken feature?

Did you quote the right post? There's nothing in that message saying that.

7 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Maybe you can enlighten us how you do it within you`re club, because for our club the month is to short to get it done (for all members who got a decent shot at the CC) without skipping the champ.

6 minutes ago, ADVENTURER said:

May I know how to not skip (spend kobans) in CC? My club has to spend kobans everytime,and some of us still fail to get the girl

5 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I think you mean, if all clubs were like the top ones, really.

Game design failures and unbalanced features (I'm speaking generallly) are not player's fault either, just saying.

Just because a feature might work for some players/clubs it doesn't mean it's well designed for the whole.

But please, feel free to share some good/nice rules and I'll try and adjust them into our club (if applicable), if they'll improve our results over our own 👍

Set a limit for how much impression each player can do within a certain period of the champion starting. We're using 3.5% of the champions total, as that will give each person 4 shards with 32 participants, in 12 hours. 12 hours is plenty of time for people to wait out the 15 minute cooldowns, so no skips are required. Some people choose to do them, but that's their choice.

The girls return to availability, so you don't have to get them in one month. You can just wait for them to come back, it's only 2 months between when they go away and when they come back, that's so much less than events.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Set a limit for how much impression each player can do within a certain period of the champion starting. We're using 3.5% of the champions total, as that will give each person 4 shards with 32 participants, in 12 hours. 12 hours is plenty of time for people to wait out the 15 minute cooldowns, so no skips are required. Some people choose to do them, but that's their choice.

The girls return to availability, so you don't have to get them in one month. You can just wait for them to come back, it's only 2 months between when they go away and when they come back, that's so much less than events.

We already do that but not with those values.

Unfortunatelly:

a) we can't get to 32 active (and even less consistent) participants;

b) around one third of the players score well below (for example) 0.1%, so that's a no go;

c) we can't always seem to get everyone aboard, which again, is unfortunate;

d) the bright side: the higher scorers have the ability to score better and try and manage it in a way that most (hopefully all) can get the girl in the month.

I understand your tactic/strategy. It's not that we don't have one. It's just not exactly the best (we don't have the minimum requirements to get there), nor the most fun (again, we aren't as effective as we would wish) but we get it to work anyway. Of course, when we mean entering skips, it's because we're trying to get the girl in the month. There wasn't this possibility of girls overloading (we have some members who are getting the first girl and will go the 2nd after).

Having said all that, the fault isn't exactly on the developers but, at the same time, not on the players either (we can't really choose to have 40 awesome active players aboard, unfortunatelly). What I meant was, that hopefully (and I think the previous system actually allowed a little more flexibility for that (while having its flaws, no doubt)) there was a little more flexibility in that a club like ours, which is smaller and more unbalanced, could get better results overall.

Anyway, it's quite difficult to get something to work for such a vast and different "gamebase", I get that.

It's always a little different when we each analyse it in our own way and perspective, I guess.

• Like 5

Guys, please don't derail the thread to talk about an older feature that isn't a part of the current patch notes. George pretty much summed up how to do CC right as a full and cooperative club (we do pretty much the same with the same thresholds in mine, so our respective number crunching groups are clearly in agreement). Thanks.

8 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

However I regard this game as a collecting game, as such I don`t really care about PvP.

Yeah, but a big part of this problem is that it doesn't matter. Focusing on PvP is also by far the best and cheapest way to improve your collection. That's why PvP being brokenly imbalanced ruins the game for everybody (even if many people don't notice it, chief among them Kinkoid's dev team, unfortunately).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My comment on the new patch notes

Side quest. More content 👍

Mythic Pachinko Pool updated 👍

Auto claimed rewards for card holders 👍 Paying for convenience features is OK to me.

But the only thing that matters is the Q&A dedicated to the new PvP. I won't be able to connect, so I would like some feedback of it later. As it is now in the test server it doesn't look too promising, but whatever the system chosen it is impossible to fulfil all the requirements of the people.

Patch Notes Week #28

July. 14.2021

Side quest

• New Common Side Quest release: The Wereanimals: Bunny teaches the Hero all about her kind. She doesn’t spare him the kinky little details.

Pachinko

Mythic Pachinko pool has been updated

• Both with new girls and avatars

Improvements

• Unclaimed Rewards 
    • Players with any monthly card will receive their unclaimed Path of Attraction and Seasons rewards after they’re finished.

New PvP Coming Up!

On Monday the Test server was updated with the new thrilling PvP system. You can read more about the first iteration here or just go directly to the Test server to try it now

This is just the beginning of the exciting transformation the PvP will experience. But we would still like to know what you think about it. We will have two short open Q&A sessions on Monday (19th July) to answer all your PvP questions. So keep an eye on the discord server and social media for the announcement for the times of the sessions. We would have two to accommodate players in all time zones. 

We hope you are enjoying this first version of the PvP and we are looking forward to hear from you!

Note: the Q&A will be entirely dedicated to the new PvP!

11 minutes ago, jelom said:

But the only thing that matters is the Q&A dedicated to the new PvP. I won't be able to connect, so I would like some feedback of it later. As it is now in the test server it doesn't look too promising, but whatever the system chosen it is impossible to fulfil all the requirements of the people.

if you have some specific questions, you could post them here, if I am able to attend (not sure, since it's not a good time for me), I could ask them for you

• Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic