​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Guess there is so much to do, they don't even have time to refresh that page.

image.png

In german I would say "Kaputt gebastelt", Google makes it "tinkered broken".
Guess you get the picture.

By the way, now I get this all the time, even if I don't have another tab open.
image.png.d9bbc478bdeed45e5a501be3f5a5cd0a.png
Usually it disappears after closing the other tab and refreshing the Startpage, but now it stays constantly.

Appears when I try to read the Chat and have to confirm this PopUp
image.png.80188bd34f0d69a2f4aaa0bbf2da328e.png

Also the Chat only opens for a few seconds anf then vanishes.

Edited by Der DinX

9 hours ago, Der DinX said:

By the way, now I get this all the time, even if I don't have another tab open.
image.png.d9bbc478bdeed45e5a501be3f5a5cd0a.png
Usually it disappears after closing the other tab and refreshing the Startpage, but now it stays constantly.

I get that when I run the game on a PC and on my phone. If I want to use the PC version, I have to kill the browser on the phone. Closing the phone browser won't make it go away because it is running in the background.

Yes I know that too, but I didn't use the phone at that time.

Guess it has something to do with the broken Chat and that the Chat-Scrpit was still active.
After closing that and a zillion refreshes, it finally stopped.

Tell me what is not broken right now.

For Example it is possible again to have a look at the clublounges of any club, but now you always have a Join Sign, even if it is full or restrickted.
Don't know if it works correctly if you are without a club, but I just wanted to look, and I can't see if it would be possible to join.

"Frames" are used to wrap several pages into one another. It's not something directly visible to the end-user.

The game uses that for the Chat: One top-level frame contains the chat, and the inner-frame contains the rest of the game.

You can open directly the game inner-frame on its own (without the Chat wrapped around it), by accessing the /home.html page directly. No chat, no popup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Such a valuable info, many thanks guys! I was always bothered by this nasty popup and that it cannot be dismissed, e.g. when using mobile and browser concurrently, or checking info in one browser tab while doing changes (like in Harem) in the other, to avoid switching back and forth (with this slow Harem UI).

Deal of the Century!

Even if I did say long ago that they will continue to push the level limit further I am still disappointed they actually did it.

I often wonder why am I still playing this game.

Screenshot.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Hug 2

1 hour ago, username20K said:

Not that it affects me yet but, what's going to happen to Boss Bang?

Nothing, except that there's a mythic booster to make it easier for those who might need it (it heals you for 15% of your max HP after each fight).

Edit: To be clear, the BB girl has the same level as you when you start and she eventually gets 100 level above your starting level by the last fight. This hasn't been changed, so now that I'm at level 564 for instance, my next BB opponent will go from level 564 to 664 (instead of 500 to 600 as before). It shouldn't impact things much, if at all. BB is only a challenge for early game players in the first place. It's just the one girl versus 7 of yours, and your equipment and boosters etc. Even at level 1000 (which no one should reach for a few years, except by spending a ton of cash, and even then it isn't unlimited), the BB girl shouldn't pose a real threat ever.

------
Side note about today's update: Hero Equipment is still capped at level 500 for all intents and purposes. Apparently, it's supposed to still show level 500 on them, but it isn't the case for everyone (at least it's not the case for me). It seems to be only visual and it's already been reported to Tech.

So don't panic if you see a level 550 or 600 item in your market: check the stats and they should still be similar to those of a level 500 item.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

thank you Kinkoid for this update. I recently got to level cap of 500 after playing your game for 3 years on Nutaku. I finally started feeling competetive in Leagues, even scoring a couple of top 4's along the way but generally being comfortable in top 15.

thanks to the new level cap I'm now at 508. This means that I'm suddenly in the lower 3rd of the bracket when it comes to level (32nd when counting from below to be exact). I'm almost 100 levels below the highest level in my bracket (602).

And now I feel like shit because with new levels came stat upgrades that made the numbers go really red for me. PvP was actually starting to feel like fun and you made it into a fucking chore.

You decided to basically remove the end goal of reaching level cap and then looking for a way to optimize your strats into a neverending grind that will not change. With how you're scaling new levels, I'll stay in that lower 3rd until you make enough of your veterans quit the game. For fuck's sake, that person with level 602 is playing your game since 2016, when did you calculate people reaching that 1000? You did calculate this, right?

Fuck you.

Edited by garadron
  • Like 8
  • Hug 3

Good update /s

I just lost 1st place in league to a player who suddenly gained a bunch of levels above 500 mid-season.

I don't blame them, I do blame KK. Literally EVERYTHING you do confirms my decision to never pay you any $ anymore. I was planning to at least play until my card runs out, and then go casual, but I can't be bothered with this shit anymore. And like @garadronpointed out just above, you've not just turned it into shit, you made it endless shit.

• Like 4
  • Hug 6

6 hours ago, garadron said:

thank you Kinkoid for this update. I recently got to level cap of 500 after playing your game for 3 years on Nutaku. I finally started feeling competetive in Leagues, even scoring a couple of top 4's along the way but generally being comfortable in top 15.

thanks to the new level cap I'm now at 508. This means that I'm suddenly in the lower 3rd of the bracket when it comes to level (32nd when counting from below to be exact). I'm almost 100 levels below the highest level in my bracket (602).

And now I feel like shit because with new levels came stat upgrades that made the numbers go really red for me. PvP was actually starting to feel like fun and you made it into a fucking chore.

You decided to basically remove the end goal of reaching level cap and then looking for a way to optimize your strats into a neverending grind that will not change. With how you're scaling new levels, I'll stay in that lower 3rd until you make enough of your veterans quit the game. For fuck's sake, that person with level 602 is playing your game since 2016, when did you calculate people reaching that 1000? You did calculate this, right?

Fuck you.

Maybe. only benefit when you use (due to time reasons, yes especially at the weekend) 15x fights, the big ones are now again the last ones 😉 Until now I hit level 500 with league place 1-15 somewhere on sunday/monday and lost with 15x fights 30-45 fights to come over that point...

and yes, you can now spend money again for stat points and had not to left girl updates, not to collect the 1xGP orbs or whatelse you used for PoA Tasks to spend the money.

We'll see what will go on.

I think the raise of the levelcap, while it sure does something and new players will suffer quite a bit, I don't see a huge shift in power otherwise, with 586 I have higher stats sure, but I think a well maintained level 510-540 will not be too impressed with my power level.

Progression should be rather slow too, so catching up will happen. New and fresh players face a different problem, that's for sure.

I do think the more disappointing part is how much we get things we never asked for and don't really want lately. The girl equip, the level cap, some of the new boosters are pure fishing for whalemoney. If you also take into account, that some changes people were looking forward to have been scrapped, and sideshows like the messanger that at least have been kind of fun have been discontinued, this really doesn't feel like it's going into the right direction.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

Sorry guys, but aren't the last three tiers of this current PoV (the contest one) mathematically unreachable? It's not that I was aiming for them, but still, for them to not being actually achievable by anyone feels... I don't know how it feels.  

EDIT: nevermind, I never noticed before we could buy Potions of Lust to unlock the following tiers

Edited by Antimon

New Patch Notes available, and added to the thread's OP.

In a nutshell, three of the main issues we've been expecting to be addressed since the last big patch:

1. GP costs in Ymens now capped as what it was at Hero Level 500.
  2. Temp PoPs now capped at (their own) Level 15.
  3. A bunch of new contest brackets added, BoD now starts at hero level 520+.

Also a new quest in the adventure mode.

(No news about "spend cash" tasks in PoA or elsewhere, though maybe it's been addressed too but is simply missing from the list.)

Cheers. Discuss!

• Like 3

A typical KK fix: Instead to change the formula for needed strength in lvl14+ PoPs and let us gain some more ressources from PoPs when we reach higher lvl, they cap the PoP lvl so that we "only" can get the lvl15 amount of gems/orbs/Ymen... I'm not really convinced that this is a meaningfull solution, but sadly it'll be the best what we'll gain - giving more ressources form PoPs could lower the revenue from the shop, they assume. Another ✔️ at the "greediness" checklist of KK.

With the capping of equip to lvl500 it's only fair that they cap the Ymen costs for GP.

New contest brackets are a nice adition and new story is allways wellcome.

It's representativ for KKs quality of updates that such changes are added weeks after the initial uncapping of hero lvls - Things who should be active from start because they are part of the core mechanics of the game.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

image.png

Yay!  But I don't buy GP spins anyway, since it's already too expensive.  I just use saved orbs.  Would've been nicer if we could sell gear for more ymens, since we're higher level after all.  

PoP level 15... I already had that.  I think we spent too much time analyzing the PoP, when we knew it'd be fixed anyway.

I'm level 522 atm, so I'm already in the 520+ bracket of Death. 💀

At least some of the issues were addressed.

I sometimes dread reading new patch notes.

• Like 5
  • Hug 2

All very reasonable and important changes/fixes 👍. Would be good if further contest brackets were added regularly, when a critical number of players reached the highest bracket. So that we finally have brackets along the major part up to level 1000, but always a sufficient large bracket of death.

GP is at least not worse than before the level cap was raised. Too expensive to be attractive from somewhere between level 350 and 500 on, but it would require a completely new set of drops to address this.

To be clearer, the next time each player gets a NEW set of temp PoPs generated, they'll be capped at level 15. And as mentioned back when we were noticing and reporting the impact of the post-patch higher temp PoP levels, the weekly reset point for that drifts away over time and can vary a lot from player to player.

Mine is right on Tuesday afternoon, so I get to "enjoy" my level 17 PoPs for almost another week (and I'd much rather have 9 level 15s I can actually all use instead; currently I can only run a third of my temp PoPs).

But yeah, for M-17 specifically, it'll change tomorrow. And so on. Whenever that week-long timer reaches zero for each player.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​