​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Would have been a lot more interesting if they incorporated the avatar paper doll with the hero equipment itself, I would love to have my character in a full "dragon" set

Edit: 
Jacket changed from red to green for me.
Pants also a lighter color

cloting change.png

Edited by EpicBacon
Added Picture
  • Like 1

Yet another patch/update, and still a "broken" ranking system for our Harems.     B0000000!!!!

It sure would help if even one fucking person that has responsibility toward making this right, played this game at least a little bit.

But it is very obvious to me, that none of them do, and so they don't give a flying fuck, about fixing it, because it "doesn't affect them". Fuck Rosso, and the horse he rides.     LOL

This patch seems to have removed the ability to scroll anywhere using the keyboard (up/down arrows), at least for me.

I suspect it was a "fix", perhaps the one mentioning Firefox which is probably my most used browser.  So hopefully the fixes are treating y'all better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

This patch seems to have removed the ability to scroll anywhere using the keyboard (up/down arrows), at least for me.

I suspect it was a "fix", perhaps the one mentioning Firefox which is probably my most used browser.  So hopefully the fixes are treating y'all better.

Scrolling using a trackpad is now horrible for horizontal stuff like in seasons or mega events. The slightest scroll move has the position jumping wildly all over the place. The only way to get anywhere is to grab the scrollbar and drag that.

Vertical stuff like in the paths of valor and glory is fine.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• [Leagues] The issue Boosting an opponent’s stats after the expiration of a booster is fixed 

Has anyone observed whether this works reliably now?

• Like 1

I just wanted to ask exactly the same. IIRC, indeed all my opponents today were unboosted directly. Will have this in mind now when the remaining ones have their boosters expired. That would be SO great, an extremely annoying and time consuming bug for committed league contenders. Thanks to your script, at least we are not forced to remember or note down stats of opponents to know whether they are still boosted or not 💕.

Edited by Horsting

14 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Scrolling using a trackpad is now horrible for horizontal stuff like in seasons or mega events. The slightest scroll move has the position jumping wildly all over the place. The only way to get anywhere is to grab the scrollbar and drag that.

Vertical stuff like in the paths of valor and glory is fine.

Oof, I didn't think about horizontal, that is also not working with keyboard...I'm not sure this is new since I don't do that as much as e.g. harem or league.

Thanks for the tip about trackpad.  I may resort to that.

UPDATE: I switched to Chrome to check and it behaves slightly better.  Still not great/as it was.

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE

You can't even use, or click, on the "scroll bar" in the Market now, after this latest screw-up from the inept programmers/coders at KK. I swear, these people aren't even "B-list" ones, but more like C or even D-list coders. It's no wonder, that they break more things than they "fix", each time they try to do so.      LOL

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 8:42 AM, HornyCat said:

You can't even use, or click, on the "scroll bar" in the Market now, after this latest screw-up from the inept programmers/coders at KK. I swear, these people aren't even "B-list" ones, but more like C or even D-list coders. It's no wonder, that they break more things than they "fix", each time they try to do so.      LOL

I filed a support ticket on this this weekend and was told it's a known issue.

UPDATE: I followed up and asked about the keyboard arrow non-responsiveness and they said that is also known.

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE
  • Like 2

I alone don’t understand why the order of competitions in LC?

Day 1(old Day3) : Champions, Energy and Vilains
    Day 2 (old Day4): Harem and Market
    Day 3(old Day2) : Night Club and $$$
    Day 4(old Day1) : Experience, Season and secondary Contest

• Like 1

Improvements

• From April Legendary Contest will have a new schedule
    • Day 1 : Champions, Energy and Trolls
    • Day 2 : Harem and Market
    • Day 3 : Pachinko and Ymen
    • Day 4 : Experience, Season and secondary Contest

I dislike this very very much and don't see it as an improvement.

2 hours ago, Alander said:

I alone don’t understand why the order of competitions in LC?

I suppose there will be less free day 1 win and people will buy more bundles or platinum monthly card to help them guarantee a girl.

Edited by mdnoria
Answer Alander

As a GH version player i'm a bit disappointed of having survey about new story lines and options in HH. The GH version is way back in the story and we haven't even reached the last world screen, and as the chapters are relesed only once per month it will take years to meet up with HH version. And so as the survey is only in HH notes i bwlive it's not considered to offer to GH version either.

Honestly i'm really into the story and curious where it may lead, but this means that actually srory should come to an end at some point which might be as hero' realization that there are many other players there in the Harwmverse ot some sort of such kind of twist. Like happy ending. Meanwhile i would be also interested in other character stories like there are always a location of the character, so there could be side stories of these locations which may be some bonus.

Yet another week, of no fix to the Harem rankings.

At this point, I would be willing to bet, that IF, and that is a really big if, this ever does get "fixed", that it is something that will NOT happen for at least another 6 months.

And the main problem for things like this, NOT getting fixed, and/or having any type of priority, is that NOBODY at KK actually plays the game, thus the broken ranking system does not affect them, and so especially in Rosso's case, it is pretty much a "non-issue", and he doesn't give a shit whether it is and/or gets fixed or not.      DOH!

Rosso is only interested in, in what the next "scheme" he can think up, that will get Players to give him more money.    😞

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HornyCat said:

Yet another week, of no fix to the Harem rankings.

At this point, I would be willing to bet, that IF, and that is a really big if, this ever does get "fixed", that it is something that will NOT happen for at least another 6 months.

And the main problem for things like this, NOT getting fixed, and/or having any type of priority, is that NOBODY at KK actually plays the game, thus the broken ranking system does not affect them, and so especially in Rosso's case, it is pretty much a "non-issue", and he doesn't give a shit whether it is and/or gets fixed or not.      DOH!

Rosso is only interested in, in what the next "scheme" he can think up, that will get Players to give him more money.    😞

Yes, i was expecting ranking fix already last week and it still is not there today, even more, the visual things are now absolutely broken in general like showing the game in Html table. Why oh why every patch breaks something not even giving anythibg useful?

• Like 1

The best thing: the changes were active at test since more than a week.

I think most problems were related to the new payment (not avalaible at test) that used the spaghetti code for bugs in other parts of the game or the group of players who are active at test is to small to find enough problems in 1-2 weeks..

Not sure how the test server works in this game, what I read so far is, that you start from scratch and have to develop your account, like in every other clone.
So if you don't spend too much time on that account, you can't do much testing.

A real testserver would clone your account and give you extra resources for the objective you need to test.
And these testaccounts usually only are live for a short period of testing, after that they are reset or prepared for the next thing that needs testing.

• Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​