​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

New Patch Notes...

Temporary Places of Power:

• Gifts drop rate chance has been increased
  • Books drop rate chance has been increased
  • Epic Orbs drop rate chance has been decreased

Wait... gifts and books? There weren't any PoP that gave gifts or books, is that new ones? That part is good but decreasing the one that gives EP orbs alongside it is cheap 🙄.

Daily Missions

• Equipment drop has been removed from Daily Missions
  • Gifts drop rate chance has been increased
  • Epic Orbs drop rate chance has been decreased

The same can be said about this.

Change Еmail & Password 

• You will be able to change your Email and login Password from the ingame Settings menu 
  • A verification mail will be sent to your current Email, confirming the changes

Even if I don't need it, it's a much needed feature.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, windia said:

While a higher orb drop rate Is very nice to read - I'm not yet aware of an existing PoP (perm or temp) that gives any gifts or books... - so this is a preview of the upcoming temp Pop types?

Reward change is also nice for daily missions and possibility of email change. Yet anyone forced due to "no access any longer" stays technically on the same level as an intruder^^

If you read correctly the orb drop rate is decreased for both pop and missions...

I honestly don't like this, we get less orbs again. The other rewards I don't care about because I want to collect more girls, and with less orbs it gets again more difficult to collect them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Maybe they replaced the Ymen reward on the orb PoP (the wolfy one, natural charm) with gifts & books? 

I mean, I would write different patch notes in that case, yet I could include a percentage shift. 

And as said: the temporary PoPs replaced the orbs from finishing a champion level on stage five - even with the random1 if such a PoP appears (I had already ticket only sets) and the random2 that it really drops one. 

Now we get more and more reduced options. Meh.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 3:34 AM, Noacc said:

Rewards
Balance changes

Temporary Places of Power:

• Gifts drop rate chance has been increased
  • Books drop rate chance has been increased
  • Epic Orbs drop rate chance has been decreased

Daily Missions

• Equipment drop has been removed from Daily Missions
  • Gifts drop rate chance has been increased
  • Epic Orbs drop rate chance has been decreased

Balanced? Yes, I understand the complaints about not having enough gifts or books. But for months there have also been complaints about the low shard drop rates and the ONLY saving grace was the Epic Orbs so they get decreased? The only thing equipment drops on the daily missions did was give players a little extra cash (after level 10 or so) to be able to buy gifts or books so let's remove that? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Epic orbs:

The orb change really does hurt... they could have kept it that way if they are going to add 2-3 more PoP´s the orb change would already be lower but lowering it for the Orb PoP AND Daily Missions AND on top of that more PoP´s is a SIGNIFICANT lower chance .. I really hope it´s not as bad as I expect it to be but let´s be honest, it´s probably going to be a really BIG decrease .. idk but you guys but I´ve only had 1 orb PoP this week and also only 1 drop! so 3 orbs and 4 from missions and now they´ll even decrease it ? :/ Well let´s see how things work out but if they lower orbs and give us nothing in return (xp and gifts that aren´t legendarys are pretty much nothing imo) that´ll be reallyyy sad 😐

Gifts and Books:
While that´s an appreciated change I doubt it´s enough(especially if it´s not only leg. once that we´ll get )..I feel like decreasing the market timer would have been the best and (maybe? idk what work that would require) easiest way to do so maybe to 6 or 7 hours

Equipment: Also a good change since there´s already more than enough equipment due to the PoP´s and the daily mission once are most of the times just common or rare so that´s 👍

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 5

Not a good patch balance at all.

But, that's come to be expected.

It's like, every time they introduce something that people like, the Team goes... oh crap, what have we done? People enjoy this. Quick, to the coding booth, we have to make it suck so it annoys the players.

Unfortunately, the Epic Orbs and the Mythic Orbs were a mistake. Why? Because they could be used in place of kobans and were set to be easily gained. And kobans is where the game is supposed to make its money by the players buying them.

Now the Team is trying to balance that out, not the game rewards system but the system of not removing them (thusly trying to keep the player base happy) while still trying to make money. What they really should do, as blunt as it is, is get off the pot and just get rid of them, followed by an apology about taking them away and an explanation as to why. At least then the community can start getting a view and understanding of how perilous starting and running your own web-based game company can actually be and while they had good intentions they have to make decisions that best to keep the game going for the long term.

But this shaving away everything that's popular is just frustratingly annoying and makes the game very unfun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Patch notes #15

I like the gift and books adding, we really need those. The equipment from daily missions were not useful, after all now we have lots and lots of green orbs and the shop so ok with that.

Now the hard part: the orbs

I mean removing them for bosses was not a huge deal, but we kinda need the rest. The TPoP are not guaranteed gain, in fact i can stay weeks without getting an orb because i wasn't lucky with the appearing of the right PoP.

Example: this week i got "the jackpot". This mean (for me at least) that i was super lucky getting 2 TPoP with kobans and 2 with orbs. This said it can also be the opposite: I can stay a week without seeing an orb (due to the TPoP "not showing"), and that was somehow balanced from the possibility to get em in the daily missions.

Now we have to consider too that is all RNG so even if i have the 2 TPoP orbs i can still get Ymens so there are days that i can get 0 of them (very unlikely, but there are days that i got only 3 while having 2 TPoP). Plus not everyone can do them 3 times a day. 

So this decrease for now is not welcomed from me too, still we will have to see how much it is. If is a "very little decrease".. well it will still suck a bit but overall will not hurt us much. The problem will be if is a "big" decrease, in that case we are gonna be very careful with our orbs management and probably we will get way less girls than before.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I honestly don't see how these changes help us in any meaningful way, yet I can see how it clearly hurts us. And all those changes are mostly to fix the disproportionate amount of resources needed to upgrade Mythic girls.

Wouldn't it be better for all of us if, instead of changing the rewards over and over again, you simply changed the refresh rate of the market from 8 to 6 hours?

• Like 3

• Epic Orbs drop rate chance has been decreased.

You're capping right? In the last 3 weeks, I barely saw Epic Orbs drop from P.O.P.  Right now i have at most 8 E.P.  orbs (no lie) and most of them were from Daily Quest...

So, No more Ep. from champs, neither from villians, if you wish to get any you need to be in top 15 in the league (where is kinda impossible cuz' of the imbalances). You get 3 from season (no pass) and 11 from P.O.A (without paying the second path).

And now they are decreasing their drop from P.O.P..... 

Undo the previously change and return them to the villian. 

If this is real I wont see any Epic Orb in a long long time....

• Like 3

It seems Kinkoid is hellbent on shutting down their own game, the artbook Kickstarter must've brought them way more money than they expected, so the game became an unnecessary thing now. I can't think of any other reason why they would do this move that they know would be hated by all players including the whales they so adore, so that has to be it...

P.S. Anyone notice that the players who usually come defend the devs' moves are awfully quiet now? Even they can't defend them for this shitty move...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Oh my, what a patch. Remember when everyone was saying it was okay for them to remove epic orbs from Champions and trolls, because we have them in PoPs and daily missions? I do remember. We backed out there and we got this. Now we will not have epic orbs from missions and PoPs either. Isn't that great.

But you know what, I will follow the DvDivXXX's advice. I'll hide my cart with pitchforks and torches and try to stay positive about it.

Guys, it is amazing! We all asked for gifts and they delivered! Now we have an increased chance for gifts in daily missions! It cost us epic orbs, but come on, we can get girls from anywhere nowadays, but gifts, those are rare indeed, so it's a really good decision. And maybe if we all will be a good boys they will also increase the books drop rate from missions too. And why not, they can go ahead and remove the rest of the drop chance of those epic orbs too just for that sweet increase to the drop chance of books. That would be an awesome idea, isn't it?
But not only that! They increased the drop rates for books and gifts in PoPs! From 0%! Now they will actually drop from PoPs, while there were non before! And decreased chance for epic orbs is a really fair trade here.
Oh, and they also removed the useless equipment from those daily missions. That's amazing! The lower level players who have basically no other way to get equipment other than from missions will be really happy about it too, I'm sure.

Phew. It was hard, but I managed to do that. And you know what, the next time maybe I will tune down with sarcasm or maybe even avoid it entirely. I mean, if you forget about epic orbs it's actually an improvement. And even if I don't like this change at all, we do basically swim in epic orbs, so it is kinda understandable. And yeah, I'm saying it without any sarcasm at all. If you think about it, they added too many epic orbs and now they're trying to fix it. The problem is: they do not say it and we have to guess it and it's much easier to attribute this to malice than critical thinking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

KK - invents pachinko orbs and begins to mindlessly distribute them in various activities.

Players - how good and generous you are, we love you for that, you are not like ordinary greedy gaming companies !!!

KK - removes epic orbs from the tower, champions, trolls, places of power ...

Players - oh no, they are as greedy as everyone else. Only in addition to greed, they are also stupid who from the beginning cannot calculate the consequences of their actions in an elementary way, and having understood their mistakes, they cannot quietly and gently correct them, acting with the grace of a pregnant rhino dancing ballet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Venge33 said:

P.S. Anyone notice that the players who usually come defend the devs' moves are awfully quiet now? Even they can't defend them for this shitty move...

You call and I appear, master!

You don't want the changes in Temporary Places of Power.

It is vanished from the patch notes as you wished, master!

• Haha 16
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jelom said:

You call and I appear, master!

You don't want the changes in Temporary Places of Power.

It is vanished from the patch notes as you wished, master!

Note to self: When I don't like some changes/patch notes, call in @jelom 😅😂🧙‍♂️ 

Shazam!!! 👌👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic