Ideas Main

39 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

@Foreros

Just as a fyi:

• "capping" a boss is not endgame
  • "capping" a boss does not limit character investment
  • "capping" a boss does not actually stop you from wanting to battle same boss again - far from it
  • "capping" a boss is not a problem

Additionally, your observation skills might note that:

• You did more than just provide newbie feedback. You argued for a change without spending more time playing.
  • Maybe - just maybe - others might have a good reason to disagree with you.

I don't complain about disagree, but only about attacking me without a single rule that allow it.
This is a topic for "suggestions", not for "what has to be inserted in the game".

Then other players opinion about suggestions are pointless and off topic.
You want discuss about a suggestion? Open a topic and discuss about it.

Here only suggestions are in place or, in case something is already implemented and who ask for it don't know where, a player that know what requester ask teach him how use it.
I can ask, here, for a pink with flower cap for player avatar, but this is a SINGLE PLAYER request and then not other player interest to comment here.
Here, as told before, only developers can collect a suggestion and decide about it.
Other opinion are off topic, HERE.
Simple, coherent with any forum rule, and adequate to the netiquette.

Edited by Foreros
Text fix

@Foreros, allow me to put it the simplest I am able. Despite the fact that the title of this thread is Ideas Main and it is under the suggestions section, since I can remember, ideas posted in this thread and in the ones around it by any player have been subjected to comments from other players. The suggestion poster is free to like it or not, but the fact that one doesn't like to see his suggestion commented or judged by other players, because he thinks that comments and judgement in this thread should be reserved to the devs  (or by any other reason), as far as I know won't ever be enough to make that behaviour cease. In other words, as far as I can see it, you have two choices: or you come to terms with this situation (or endure it, depending on how you prefer to put it), or, if there is no way you can stand your suggestions being judged and/or commentented, then the best advice I can give you is to stop to post them. Remember also what @GeorgeMTO mentioned a few posts ago: with any probability, the other players are the only interlocutors you will have here, as the devs have demonstrated with their past behaviours they practically don't care about players ideas, and with any probability they pass in this part of the forum once in a lifetime, if ever. All this is also aggravated by the fact that from a long time now, the English section of the forum has no moderator, which, with a "privileged" line to the devs, could then bring to them the most urgent needs of the english-speaking players (which, with any probability, are one of the greatest, if not the greatest, slice of players of the game). Remember, anyways, that the aforementioned behaviour (commenting and judging other players suggestions) was already in place in the past, when there were effectively moderators in the English forum.

@Observer_X, I've no problem discussing friendly with someone.
But read the last row of first answer and then tell me how can be taken this as a "friendly chat".
That comment has set the conversation level to "not friendly", then don't make me the bad guy of the situation...

The whole consequent conversation has been poisoned by this and then I've adapted me to the chat level.
Respect call for respect, offense call for offense.
Don't complain me. I only sing following another one's song.

And I've tried a "peace attempt", if you check, but it has been ignored adding other insults over previous ones...

Edited by Foreros
Added last row

Le 19/08/2019 à 00:24, MCP a dit :

Is that even possible in a regular browser?

Hi MCP

If by regular browser you mean playing on computer with keyboard etc, then i don't know if it's possible or not because i dont play with it. That's why i don't mention it

5 hours ago, Foreros said:

@Observer_X, I've no problem discussing friendly with someone.
But read the last row of first answer and then tell me how can be taken this as a "friendly chat".
That comment has set the conversation level to "not friendly", then don't make me the bad guy of the situation...

That was not the intention. Simply, I would give an advice: taking also into account that, as I said, the English forum has no moderators, you should keep in mind that sometimes, in front of some answers, you should keep straight your way and ignore what you have read. To better know when this principle should be applied, you will need to better know the forum and the people that makes rounds in it, and that obviously will require time. As I see it, It's the failing in applying that principle that could make you, to use your words, the bad guy of the situation. The "turn the other cheek" philosophy will get you more friends than the "eye for an eye". And if you can't stand another user attitude, the forum provides a comod "ignore" function.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

And if you can't stand another user attitude, the forum provides a comod "ignore" function.

Thanks. I don't know this and I go search it right now.
Happy for this chat with you.
I hope we can chat again in the future.

Edited by Foreros

Market. Gifts tab. How about only showing girls you can offer gifts to?

Curently, scrolling that list left and right is rather tedious, so we have to use Harem screen for shortcut.

Having only giftable girls on gifts market tab will keep it neat and clean, and easy to access.

Hi all, I've made a search in this thread for "payment", "paysafe" and "paysafecard" but came in empty. I didn't read the 20 pages, so sorry in advance if the following has already been suggested in this thread (I know it's been mentioned in other threads, but since this is the Main Ideas thread, I feel it should go here as well).

Alternative Payment Methods for ALL Purchases, please?

Currently, alternative payment methods are in place (Paysafecard, phone, crypto currencies), but they're only available for direct koban purchases. Meanwhile, monthly cards, bundles, special offers and any other real-money purchase options that I could find are still restricted to credit card only. Could you please change that? The alternative payment methods are already set up, why not make them available for all real-money purchases?

I would gladly have taken a few offers and almost certainly a monthly card if I could buy them with Paysafecard. I'm not interested in buying kobans in bulk for large sums of money, however, regardless of payment methods offered. This seems like a huge waste, both for the company and for many low-budget players who are effectively forced into staying strictly F2P if credit card isn't an acceptable or convenient payment method for them.

Pretty please, Kinkoid, let me pay you! Thanks in advance. Long live this great game.

paysafe.png

• Like 1

Don't like Donatien?

I agree though.  Would love to see myself accurately portrayed as the Sex God I am.

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Male Avatars Please

As a guy, I prefer my avatar to be male, but the choices in the game are highly slanted to the female side.

Edited by Dudely Pippin

• 3 weeks later...

I would very like to be able to add my own custom girl.

The way I see it, is that every player could add one custom girl to his harem, that would not impact the game. So it would be purely cosmetic.

We could have a form allowing us to choose the name, the class (hardcore, charm, know-how), hair and eye color, birthday, location, etc. Basically, every detail and description available about ours girls at the harem page. As well as being able to upload a single picture (with restricted size and file type, such as 100ko - 320*800 - png). Eventually, having one picture for each star unlocked via the affection system.

This girl stats could be based on an epic girl by example. With 3 or 5 stars, but no cutscenes (or a set of cutscene made especially for that custom girl, but everyone would have the same. I would imagine the hero having a sort of dream, or being in an art class trying to figure out his perfect girl. Something generic enough to fit the "custom girl" idea).

I imagine she could be unlocked by getting x100 attraction during a special event, or with the champion (I suppose there will be new champions after Alban in the future, that could be the girl of one of them) or eventually bought for xxxx Kobans.

Basically, this custom girl would work exactly like every other girl, except we would all have a different character.

18 minutes ago, Black Dragon said:

I would very like to be able to add my own custom girl.

The way I see it, is that every player could add one custom girl to his harem, that would not impact the game. So it would be purely cosmetic.

We could have a form allowing us to choose the name, the class (hardcore, charm, know-how), hair and eye color, birthday, location, etc. Basically, every detail and description available about ours girls at the harem page. As well as being able to upload a single picture (with restricted size and file type, such as 100ko - 320*800 - png). Eventually, having one picture for each star unlocked via the affection system.

This girl stats could be based on an epic girl by example. With 3 or 5 stars, but no cutscenes (or a set of cutscene made especially for that custom girl, but everyone would have the same. I would imagine the hero having a sort of dream, or being in an art class trying to figure out his perfect girl. Something generic enough to fit the "custom girl" idea).

I imagine she could be unlocked by getting x100 attraction during a special event, or with the champion (I suppose there will be new champions after Alban in the future, that could be the girl of one of them) or eventually bought for xxxx Kobans.

Basically, this custom girl would work exactly like every other girl, except we would all have a different character.

And are you going to draw all those girls? I like the idea, it's just not practically possible.

You missed the "upload a single picture" part, which was very important. Some people can draw by themselves, others ask for commission ; most would probably just pick a picture they like over the internet and use it. At best, there will be 3 to 5 generic pictures for the cutscene, which will be identical for all of us.

Edited by Black Dragon

1 hour ago, Black Dragon said:

You missed the "upload a single picture" part, which was very important. Some people can draw by themselves, others ask for commission ; most would probably just pick a picture they like over the internet and use it. At best, there will be 3 to 5 generic pictures for the cutscene, which will be identical for all of us.

Then how would this add anything to the game... I rather not have random pictures in the game. And even the way you present it, requires time and effort from Kinkoid to make it possible and to make "the generic cutscenes". It can also lead to a lot of trouble, knowing the preferences of certain people.

How would it add anything to the game ? Do you mean that no one would be interested to have such a feature ? Or that it would not benefit kinkoid ? Or that it would not change the game ?

How is that a random picture if... you choose it ?

It requires time and effort ? Is it a place for suggestion and new ideas or what ? Do you expect any of the new features to take 0 time and 0 effort ? That said, I don't know how much time you think it will take, but I can tell you for sure it could be done over one week, assuming they have nothing else to do o.o
Even a beta would take less than a day to develop. So sure, they certainly have more urgent matter at hand, but no one expect them to do anything overnight ^^" beside the obvious fact that this is but a suggestion.

Lot of trouble, preference of certain people ; I'm sorry but this is beyond abstruse. If you're trying to say that some people will not like it... well of course, when was the last time something achieved unanimity ? Also, since it's totally optional, people can or not get the custom girl, and since it let them set whatever kind of character they like... how could they not like it ?

Also, don't be so pessimistic xD if kinkoid want to make something work, they can. This game is still rather simplistic and I'd be surprised if they encounter any bottleneck unless they start doing some drastic change to it.

Edited by Black Dragon
  • Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, Black Dragon said:

It requires time and effort ? Is it a place for suggestion and new ideas or what ? Do you expect any of the new features to take 0 time and 0 effort ? That said, I don't know how much time you think it will take, but I can tell you for sure it could be done over one week, assuming they have nothing else to do o.o

You should apply the next time Kinkoid have an open position for Project Manager.

• Thinking 1

31 minutes ago, Black Dragon said:

How would it add anything to the game ? Do you mean that no one would be interested to have such a feature ? Or that it would not benefit kinkoid ? Or that it would not change the game ?

How is that a random picture if... you choose it ?

Even a beta would take less than a day to develop. So sure, they certainly have more urgent matter at hand, but no one expect them to do anything overnight ^^" beside the obvious fact that this is but a suggestion.

Lot of trouble, preference of certain people ; I'm sorry but this is beyond abstruse. If you're trying to say that some people will not like it... well of course, when was the last time something achieved unanimity ? Also, since it's totally optional, people can or not get the custom girl, and since it let them set whatever kind of character they like... how could they not like it ?

Also, don't be so pessimistic xD if kinkoid want to make something work, they can. This game is still rather simplistic and I'd be surprised if they encounter any bottleneck unless they start doing some drastic change to it.

It wouldn't be an issue if it is a game feature, but this is time consuming for the artists. And that is the problem here. They already have enough girls with under par art, because they ran out of time to do it properly. I rather have them concentrate on normal features than on "generic scenes" for 100 thousand accounts across the platforms. Because even if it's a girl chosen from the internet, it still requires adapting to your generic scenes. So yes, too time consuming.

Ok, my bad, I might have not used the right vocabulary I guess. By "generic", I meant : the artist would have 3 pictures to draw maximum. Just 3. Not 3*(number of account). 3 in all and for all. No need for adapting (please refer to the ideas I put in parentheses about the cutscene, in my 1st post). So no, it's not time consuming. Besides, they don't even need to draw these scenes in the first place, but hey ;) that'd be a nice plus.

To be fair, it wasn't even my idea... but my wife's idea o.o she just wanna be part of my harem ah ah ^^

• 2 weeks later...

A simple suggestion, make the collect all button permanently purchasable. Cost wise I think 6000 kobans would be reasonable. It is equal to 500 uses of collect all and for a user who does all their daily missions it's 40 days worth of the 150 koban bonus. It would be a huge quality of life improvement for the average user while still taking over a month to earn.