​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

Is there even one player who likes this update? like can someone make a poll or survey to find out? 

They said that this update was intended to help beginners but... at this rate I think a beginner would probably get 3 legendary 5-star girls (or possibly even mythic) fully maxed out before even getting a single 1-star girl. 

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, tovaras said:

Is there even one player who likes this update? like can someone make a poll or survey to find out? 

They said that this update was intended to help beginners but... at this rate I think a beginner would probably get 3 legendary 5-star girls (or possibly even mythic) fully maxed out before even getting a single 1-star girl. 

that's just highly unlikely.

And I can easily name one player: I am totally satisfied with it - for me, it's just another few girls how will join my harem along the way to catch them all. What's there not to like?

The only thing they should have changed was their wording for their introduction, too many people think "easier" means "faster", but it only means "there are more permanent options to get shards, hence easier"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blaa said:

that's just highly unlikely.

And I can easily name one player: I am totally satisfied with it - for me, it's just another few girls how will join my harem along the way to catch them all. What's there not to like?

The only thing they should have changed was their wording for their introduction, too many people think "easier" means "faster", but it only means "there are more permanent options to get shards, hence easier"

I wasn't talking about just the feature of the one star girls. I was talking about the whole update whereby they replaced the epic orbs from villians with these one star girls. The removal of epic orbs from the villians is what's not to like about this update. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tovaras said:

I wasn't talking about just the feature of the one star girls. I was talking about the whole update whereby they replaced the epic orbs from villians with these one star girls. The removal of epic orbs from the villians is what's not to like about this update. 

While of course I'd prefer if those orbs were still there, they first gave us more orbs from PoP than what most of us were getting from bosses and champions combined, so that part evens out. When they introduced the temporary PoP and we saw what they gave, I was quite sure they'd eventually take out the orbs from the bosses (like they did from the champions).

1 star girls themselves... meh. I find them completely unnecessary.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kenrae said:

While of course I'd prefer if those orbs were still there, they first gave us more orbs from PoP than what most of us were getting from bosses and champions combined, so that part evens out. When they introduced the temporary PoP and we saw what they gave, I was quite sure they'd eventually take out the orbs from the bosses (like they did from the champions).

this

also: If you are talking about the whole update you should put the question in the patch notes thread, here we are talking specifically about one star girls

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

1 star girls themselves... meh. I find them completely unnecessary.

so, you would have prefered not getting any free girls? (I am not a fan of the concept either, but a free girl (tooks only some time) is a free girl). I guess, for me, between (not)liking and unnecessary isnt a necessary connection (i find both (linking+unnecessary) the case for 1* girls)

21 minutes ago, blaa said:

also: If you are talking about the whole update you should put the question in the patch notes thread, here we are talking specifically about one star girls

specifically but not exclusively. these girls were part of the update that I'm talking about. 

• Thinking 2

35 minutes ago, blaa said:

so, you would have prefered not getting any free girls? (I am not a fan of the concept either, but a free girl (tooks only some time) is a free girl). I guess, for me, between (not)liking and unnecessary isnt a necessary connection (i find both (linking+unnecessary) the case for 1* girls)

We're flooded with girls nowadays. When you have so much of something it stops being special. I'd prefer if the totals were smaller (but with better overall quality in case of girls), both the total girls and the total resources.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tovaras said:

specifically but not exclusively. these girls were part of the update that I'm talking about. 

No, actually we made this here separate thread exclusively to discuss one-star girls, and nothing else. Every other aspect of the patch that introduced them, including the removal of MPx1 orbs on villains, is irrelevant to this here thread.

At the time, those points were to be discussed in the ongoing patch note thread. Not anymore, though (that thread is always for the latest patch and the latest patch only). So if you really want to talk about that now, you can do so in an active thread about this older patch if you can find one, or in your very own short feedback thread in Feedback. Not here. Cheers

21 hours ago, windia said:

can confirm the new droprate: 243 GPx10 and like 47 shard drops.

That's nice, but it would be much more helpful in the thread where we collect exactly this type of data. I know you posted there earlier on, but your updated post-change stats would be welcomed as well: 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 11:24 AM, jelom said:

As in reality we will have a mix of battles and GP, we can say 5-6 months is possibly the time needed to get all the one star girls. As always this is a game of patience and time flies so don't worry too much about it, you will get them eventually.

Sorry for the autoquote, but this time I was completely wrong in my assumptions and especially in the GP drop rate that was 20%, double of what I initially said, and also because I didn't take into account LC, where people, including me, have used a huge amount of previously saved GPx10 orbs.

The result, I have now all 10 one star girls in my harem, so in the end they were almost easy to get. I have updatedd my numbers in the dedicated stats thread, but if you don't want to go there, they took me rounded 3700 battles and 850 GPx10 orbs, including pre and post patch.

@blaa guess of 2-3 months was more in line with the real gameplay, and even that should be reduced to 1-2 months for many players.

And once upgraded, my opinion about the girls quality is good, I usually like all girls, and these are not exception. It is a pity that only one affection scene and not having a (visible) bio prevent developing a story for them.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

There are only 2 issues with the 1-star girls.

1) Communication. KK have done themselves a disservice here, but unfortunately that's nothing new. Had the introduction of PoP come with a warning that orbs might/would be removed somewhere else later on, there wouldn't be such a hassle about that now. And introducing the girls with text about "balancing" the myth girls again only raised issues. But if people take a deep breath, count to 10 (backwards! :D) and realize the one was going to happen anyway (and we live in an ever-changing universe, even online), and the other is just fluff, than it becomes more of a Meh than a problem. Right?

2) Like others, I prefer less girls of better quality. That is a personal preference and I can't expect devs to work to my preferences. Unfortunately. :D

So, like I said. There are no issues with the 1-star girls. :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Hi.

Is there a new 1star Girl with is secret at the moment?

Yesterday I complete a 1 Star Girl and now I have in the Girl details, the area where you can see the girls you can get, a Girl which has no face.

Girl.jpg.0de7053f3d6959267c6051371ab50f6a.jpg

You can see this at the villains or at the great pachinko.

I see this Girl after I complete my 1st 1 Star Girl. The other members in my club have this too.

So is this only a Display error or is this a new Girl which is actual a secret?

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

@MDuss You can see the new girl in the harem, Search for Mienai and you can check his black image showing only her clothes and her as invisible.

About Mienai is the pronunciation of japanese 見えない that roughly translates as "Can't see" :)

Edited by jelom
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed today that that one star girls don't even have bios after you upgrade them.  So not only are they useless in orgy teams and champion battles, they aren't even very entertaining.  I give the feature a D- since you can at least pad your harem level and score in the Harem-building contest by leveling them.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Waifulord Sam said:

I noticed today that that one star girls don't even have bios after you upgrade them.  So not only are they useless in orgy teams and champion battles, they aren't even very entertaining.  I give the feature a D- since you can at least pad your harem level and score in the Harem-building contest by leveling them.

Not a fix by any means but you can check the bios on the wiki.

I got my first 1 star girl today. Did nothing special, just normal play the whole time.

1 star girls are pretty worthless EXCEPT on a day like today where getting a new girl gives you 50,000 points in the contest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Varnart said:

you know looking at them, i wonder if at some point in the future the devs will add stars to them to eventually make them 3 star girls

They could do that or upgrade some of them into the "starter girls" status to finish out the set. The rest could be updated via "alternative girl" contests to increase the "common girl" population.

• Like 3

getting more shards on boss & GP and going for Mythic Girl and using 250+ GPx10 orbs in LC i consider as the main fact to got them cleared last LC.

Was happy about it.

not sure how to feel: (patch notes week 17)

image.png.0ae38d1bbee038f1e2ff7ac9e89fb508.png

Edited by windia
  • Haha 1

• Noacc unfeatured this topic