Awakenings are here

FinderKeeper

corleone.gif.4ed02fd9edc653148c8107e1a218a900.gif

2 minutes ago, Superhunk21 said:

So is this already glitched? The Patch notes say it is for putting girls past their current level cap, but the current level cap was my level. Now it is wanting me to gem every 50 levels even if she is level 250 and I am level 400+. I get it for over your current level but making us do it for under is some messed up stuff.

Guess who had 4 unclaimed quests in HH and 8 unclaimed quests with kisses in comix harem waiting for a season where its worth spending? That's right. That was me. I'm not sure if it was mentioned anywhere that old rewards will be REMOVED, but either way needless to say its impressive how destructive this system is. I had 5 star legendary girl sitting on lvl 1 waiting for contest, but now I cant rank her up past lvl 250 or w/e without farming additional resources. Some girl was sitting on a backburner for a while and was left at lvl 399 (I am 425), and I cant get her up to 425 without new resources either. I don't deny that many might think I was supposed to monitor patch notes and should've wasted all my books leveling up girls, but eh 

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Guess who had 4 unclaimed quests in HH and 8 unclaimed quests with kisses in comix harem waiting for a season where its worth spending? That's right. That was me. I'm not sure if it was mentioned anywhere that old rewards will be REMOVED, but either way needless to say its impressive how destructive this system is.

Yes, it wasn't mention anywhere and wasn't there on the test server, so there was no way to play around that. Basically they just removed Kisses and Combativity from Side Quests without any notice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jelom said:

Right for level 600, calculate again for 700 plus 7 girls at 750

I did some more detailed planning, selecting the precise girls I intend to upgrade and when in order to keep my gem expenditures balanced (I will certainly need to revisit this over time, but I did need to plan things out to know how I need to balance my gem expenditure) but as it stands these are the cumulative totals I will need to reach each threshold:

• Unlock level 501: 14.5k gems, 1.1 million XP
  • Unlock level 551: 42.9k gems, 3.3 million XP
  • Unlock level 601: 81.7k gems, 6.7 million XP
  • Unlock level 651: 174k gems, 13 million XP
  • Unlock level 701: 271.1k gems, 23.4 million XP
  • All Epic+ 5-stars to 750: 32.1 million XP

Thanks to shop buff, it appears we can now make ymen purchases of around 1 million XP per month, and we will get better value going forward from shop refreshes. I did a couple refreshes now just to test, and it seems to average around 11k experience per stock for me. So if I want to get my entire Legendary harem upgraded to level 750 in one year's time I will need to supplement with about 20 million XP from shop refreshes which will require about 1800 refreshes. That's a lot, but about equivalent to the cost of obtaining and maxing affection on 4 mythic girls. So yeah, getting pretty much my entire existing harem up to level 750 is less expensive than getting an all-mythic team. 

The level 601 unlock is less expensive than I previously quoted because I will be obtaining it with more commons and fewer legendaries. When I spreadsheeted it, I determined that I will have probably accumulated a huge surplus of Submissive and Eccentric gems by that point (since I just don't have many legendaries of those classes, and by all indications these seem to be the most common gems to begin with), so I may as well put those towards common girls to unlock the next threshold earlier, and common girls are inexpensive to level up. 

• Like 4

just some things for science,

level 500 blessed top7 girls, 2 cordy + 1 ginseng booster

unknown.png

lvl 550 blessed

unknown.png

lvl 550 mythics

unknown.png

lvl 600 blessed

unknown.png

lvl600 mythics

unknown.png

Since we had on nutaku only two blessed girls better than mythics, we cant see such a big difference, but as far as I can tell, blessed girls would still have some advantage over mythic, if they just could be the same level :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Awakenings are here

I obviously can't know which kind of calculations made Rosso, to state that in a month we should get more or less the same gems as in the two free bundles, meaning around 800 per day, but actually I am more or less at half of my operations for the day, and a quick calculation told me that I gained exactly 204 gems... meaning a probable total progress per day around the half of that stating. Given the cost to fully awake a single legendary girl (I prefer to not even think of mythics for now) I foresee a very long period of gems (and books) stashing...

As a side note, I will see if things get leveled in the next days, but also the amounts per type of gem in my game are completely unbalanced, with a couple types with over 60 and one with zero gems gained, meaning that, should I have to bet, on that side there is something to fix (although knowing the atomic disaster that is this game RNG, I suppose that could have been expected, even counting that half of the problem IMHO is in the mechanics of gem gaining).

• Like 2

From my PoPs I had gained 650 Jewels until now and I will get one more round of rewards until end of the first day with orbs. So the ca. 800 Orbs maybe are reacheable.

The problem to gain the difference Jewels is in my case: one type of gem with zero and one with 350 gained.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I obviously can't know which kind of calculations made Rosso, to state that in a month we should get more or less the same gems as in the two free bundles, meaning around 800 per day, but actually I am more or less at half of my operations for the day, and a quick calculation told me that I gained exactly 204 gems... meaning a probable total progress per day around the half of that stating. Given the cost to fully awake a single legendary girl (I prefer to not even think of mythics for now) I foresee a very long period of gems (and books) stashing...

As a side note, I will see if things get leveled in the next days, but also the amounts per type of gem in my game are completely unbalanced, with a couple types with over 60 and one with zero gems gained, meaning that, should I have to bet, on that side there is something to fix (although knowing the atomic disaster that is this game RNG, I suppose that could have been expected, even counting that half of the problem IMHO is in the mechanics of gem gaining).

It's not that much off. It's easy to see on green or white gems. They're the second most common group after red and yellow gems. So let's see how much we get. Main source - PoP with the same color. With basically 30% or 33% chance of drop and 3 times of gathering PoPs per day it's basically 55 Green and 60 White gems per day with 10th level of respective PoPs. (Also, I have to say I don't know what's the color of gems in the temporary PoP with kobans. I assume it's not green or white). Secondary source is Daily contest. It's hard to calculate that, but let's say you will be getting in top25(5 gems each) every day and maybe even top10(10 gems each). So you will get 55-30=1650 Green Gems from PoP, 60*30=1800 White Gems from PoP and somewhere around 150-300 each from Daily Contests or even more. So it's at least 1800 Green Gems and nearly 2000 White Gems per month. It's not 3000 like in the free bundle, but it's at least on the same level. If you add potential rewards from Side quests, from the use of Epic and Mythic orbs then it will add up to a bigger number and will possibly reach that 3000 mark. Well, still fall a bit short, but still, "close enough".

I still think that "Path of Valor" and "Daily Goals" that were announced will add another source of gem income and together with other sources that they already implemented it will hit those numbers of 3k of each gem type per month. But who knows what they'll do.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2021 at 2:37 PM, Magic1986 said:

i don't think so. Numbers are on the raise in Europe because politics slept again and missed the fourth wave. Just like they did with the first three.

Every expert said that numbers will rise in Autumn and Winter. Yet they did nothing to counter that.

I'm vaccinated 3X. Covid is over for me. Most places where I live are open. I get to live a normal life. I have no sympathy for people who haven't had it and don't want to get vaccinated. The vaccine is free and available. If they die, it's not my problem. I do have sympathy for those who have had covid and recovered--they don't need a vaccination but are being dumped on by mandates.

Why is it, when you go to a girl in your harem you'd like to unlock for the next level, it has a button to do so but doesn't tell you how many jewels it will cost? Say what you will about Dating Tokens but they showed how much you needed for every eligible girl.840043907_ScreenShot2021-11-18at7_02_40PM.thumb.png.5f65daab8180153fcb5e5f907d7dbd65.png

• Thanks 1

Just went into the pachinko and found that the jewels were now  a part of it.  Meaning that no only do I have to worry about not getting the girl that I want (If she even appears), but also getting something that is part of a mechanic that I hardly (if at all) have any use for, thus lowering my chances even more.

Yeah, not liking this at all...

EDIT: And now it seems that any new girl I get will be capped to 50 regardless if I'm already past that level so using the jewels are now a must?  This keeps getting worse and worse...

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX

Hi! Sorry. Just wanted to briefly post and apologize about my recent petition. I completely missed your reply to my earlier question in the thread. I actually never even got a notification for it. I thought it was odd that I didn't "see" a reply - but I just missed it. 

Thanks for modding and doing your job. In addition, thank you to @FinderKeeper for shutting down my thread in the correct and proper fashion. 

Edited by Philbert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"We removed the level restriction" but we implemented a restriction when you bring a girl to level 250. Even if you get 3k of gems per month you cannot raise more than 5 (approx) legendary girls to level 400. What happens is that with the nerf that was applied to the league rewards, the incentive to fight them was lost. To compete for a top 4 in leagues you need to spend approx 3k kbs. In the end it is more efficient to finish between 46-75th in D3 (without spending kbs you earn 1.5k-2k every 2 weeks) than to win 1st place in D2 (1.5k of kbs every 2 weeks)

What I mean is that the big incentive of pvp was to get kbs to get more girls. THE BIG GOAL OF THE GAME THAT KINKOID SEEMS TO HAVE FORGOTTEN. So without kbs pvp is not necessary in the game, therefore it does not make sense that they continue to implement things that complicate pvp more. since gems have taken the place of many other rewards that were already insufficient. Everything in the end will make it possible to get fewer girls, which is a contradiction to its original objective. Kinkoid is a company and like all companies looking to make money, I understand that. But it seems that you are no longer looking to improve the game but to squeeze everything you can. In terms of gameplay the best thing you did was the new pvp that makes all the girls useful. I do not understand if only the ignorance of not knowing your own game or the inability to develop it in a good way. Regarding this update I only see negative comments. I don't know why I waste my time doing this post since you don't seem to care in the least about the comments of the players. At least I also show my disagreement.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Superhunk21 said:

Lol it really did. I was not worried about it yesterday because it said their current level cap. I actually thought it would be a nice feature to let people of lower level catch up a little to higher level players. I was too optimistic in kinkoid I guess.

If they just wanted lower level players to catch up they would have just either reduced experience needed to level up or increased amount of exp given from daily missions,seasons,league wins,ect

8 gem bundles with 2 being free ones which seems nice of them but you're still way behind the people that paid for the other 6 gem bundles.

8 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I obviously can't know which kind of calculations made Rosso, to state that in a month we should get more or less the same gems as in the two free bundles, meaning around 800 per day, but actually I am more or less at half of my operations for the day, and a quick calculation told me that I gained exactly 204 gems...

Maybe he calculated it for someone who buys gem bundles 😂

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

(Also, I have to say I don't know what's the color of gems in the temporary PoP with kobans. I assume it's not green or white)

It's white

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Le 18/11/2021 à 00:33, Attirm a dit :

For a "waiting game" played over the course of years, this is going to be a very quick transformation and if you get complacent you might fall behind.

I agree. I still have my books in HH, but in used them in CxH, and as I am level 200ish, my girls are all higher than 400. 200 levels in one day, it's night and day in pvp, I clearly saw that in league and season.

And that's right too it's easy to be left behind in levels, if you only buy the most expansive. But it could be very long before you see the bad consequences, and these consequences could even be not bad. The differences between a 600 level girl and a 500 level girl are very significative in a fight, but 100 levels, that's not a quick move, when Kinkoid is'nt giving you gems and books. If you think there are players who will not be able to earn books and gems faster than you, because of them you will always be competitive in pvp, even with a smaller level team. And vice-versa. You will never gain the league with a small level team when the blessings will be against you, but when they are with you you will always be very well-placed. Is it so bad ? It's the definition of a strategic choice, to me. It's the same principle as the players who amass books or other things during weeks and spend all of them in a legendary contest.

• I can name MANY games that cap team level progression on hero level.
  • Effectively removing the level cap by making your girls bypass it is a move towards giving more advantage to older accounts, not the other way around, and I can't start to imagine how someone believes that. It's like he's saying 2+2 is 1 instead of 4 at this point. With players starting to reach the cap newer accounts started to decrease the gap at last, now they've moved that barrier again, just like they did when they increased the cap from 400 to 500. The only difference now is that a younger account can catchup... by paying A LOT of money, transforming this game into a P2W game. Boring.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hi All,

Is it just me or that Awakening thing broke "Level up that girl contest", because offering 2.5k exp book to level 0 girl gives much less contest score because of final girl's level stops at 50? I see pop-up with something like +5500 contest score, but it must be well over 8,5k. If so, do we really need those 1k+ books? 

• Hug 2

As the developers for this game it is entirely possible for you to removed this update when it sounds like 100% of the player base doesn't want this for the game. SMH bad decision to add this.

Edited by humid
  • Like 7