NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!

holymolly

Il y a 1 heure, Madman6543 a dit :

Yes, after nearly one day, the 65 starts @ 962 (!!) and I'm place 121023 (!!!) HAHA 😞 How many people play this game?

With 65 points as well, I'm at position 252 299 :)

That's a lot of players :D

I think players who recently joined have a "free" buff for this first day of PoV: they still have all the Classic Event missions (From February 1st to February 4th) available, so they can get 80 points immediately. That's probably why we see so many lvl 50~100 players in the Top 1000, above 65 points.

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Ah shit. I've just looked at the calendar and realised this PoV lines up really poorly with the LC. These days I'm a subscriber to @DvDivXXX's 'blast the first day of the LCs' strategy. Being f2p I can't carry over the PoV rewards, which ends on the 18th, to the 19th. So I really need to complete the main path of the next PoV on day one to have the PXP available to load on the LC.

It could have been worse I guess - 95 GPx10 isn't that big a deal, just a little sub-optimal if there's no Pachinko DC going on. It could have been the current PoV where there is simply no possibility of achieving the goal at all. And I can then save any extra Combativity/Kisses to be banked at the end of the month.

As a side note though - PoV does somewhat make the LC Day 1 a p2w feature. Any card buyer can now bank the previous PoV rewards, claim the current PoV rewards and totally outgun any f2p player.

If the PoV ends on 18th, and LC starts 19th, then existing card holders won't benefit. As soon as PoV (or PoA or Seasons) ends you are awarded any uncollected rewards. You cannot save them like contest or mission rewards. At least that's how it works for me.

If you wanted to benefit from "saved" rewards from PoV, it would be to buy the card AFTER it has ended, at the time when you wanted to benefit from them. For example on the 1st day of LC.

Disclaimer : I have never used the "buy card after event has ended" hack, so have no knowledge of how it works. I can't guarantee it will work, nor if there is a time limit for claiming "missed" rewards

Edit : I also follow the Divvy opps I mean @DvDivXXXmethod on Day 1 of LC but as I've just entered the Bracket of Death I doubt I'll place even if I had both PoVs & Seasons XP lol

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alander said:

Hello, when will PoV give points for the contest? I still have only 65 received yesterday.

Try the old log-out-then-back-in trick. I was also still at 65 points after claiming the rewards from my (obscenely costly) top 4 in yesterday's contest, but the trick did it for me and I'm now the proud owner of 385 points for this PoV. At the low low cost of about 1k in kobans. :D  /s

I don't know why, but i feel like i'm not going to get the girl in this PoV :P 

2 100 feels like a lot, i'll see what i can do i guess. One Top 1 do a quarter of that so idk 

Gl you all! (Except those who'll get in my contest, bad luck for you! :P )

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I don't know why, but i feel like i'm not going to get the girl in this PoV :P 

2 100 feels like a lot, i'll see what i can do i guess. One Top 1 do a quarter of that so idk 

Gl you all! (Except those who'll get in my contest, bad luck for you! :P )

If you complete all daily missions, can get 5th-10th in 4 contests, and finish the rest between 11th-25th you should get the girl. Obviously if you can grab a higher finish during the PoV it will make things easier

• Thanks 1

Top 4 has always been sort of competitive (at least in 401+), but there has never been much difference between 5 and 25. I don't think top4 will change that much, but I think that being in top10 will become much more difficult.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Top 4 has always been sort of competitive (at least in 401+), but there has never been much difference between 5 and 25. I don't think top4 will change that much, but I think that being in top10 will become much more difficult.

As I've just entered the 401+ area that's really reassuring, thank you so much ! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yup. And with one of the many Ymen-burning contests on HH today (the one that will end in one hour)... Even "top 25" is actually contested. This usually isn't a thing even in the BoD for daily contests. So yeah, this feels quite similar to everything annoying and unhealthy about LC (and contests in general).

I already had to burn 10M in cash just to make it back above #25, and since 26-50 give zero points for this PoV, I'll probably have to burn more (and cash/Ymen is a lot more valuable and hard to accumulate than it used to). With that contest format at any random time of the month when there's no event or feature influencing it, I usually end up somewhere around #20 just by doing my routine PvP fights.

I'm glad I'm still part of the ideal bracket, just below lvl 400, where I have enough cash available, and the competition isn't that fierce. I spent a bit less than 100M to get 3rd place (~45k points. Places 1 and 2 were at ~150k points).

Hopefully, by the time I reach lvl 401, this set of objectives will have been reworked, to include more kinds of daily activities. If not, I'll have to be happy with 1000~1200 potions in 3 months :)

I've reached top 4 twice in a row, and I'm still at position 171 000 🤔

Interestingly, the Top 1000 is swarming with lvl <200 players.

• Like 1

I know this issue has been raised previously be @Liliat& @DvDivXXXabout the final day contest but does anyone know if KK have acknowledged this flaw ? After all it is meant to be a 14 day event and if you cannot claim potions from the last contest that is unfair and people will have to re-evaluate how they will achieve the required number of potions for their targeted rewards. I for one hadn't realised this until I saw it and would have ended up missing me target if I hadn't changed my plan

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I know this issue has been raised previously be @Liliat& @DvDivXXXabout the final day contest but does anyone know if KK have acknowledged this flaw ? After all it is meant to be a 14 day event and if you cannot claim potions from the last contest that is unfair and people will have to re-evaluate how they will achieve the required number of potions for their targeted rewards. I for one hadn't realised this until I saw it and would have ended up missing me target if I hadn't changed my plan

They just need to increase the points and give some points for people below 25th contest rank or every contest until this pov ends is going to seem like a legendary contest with people going for top 4.

• Like 2

I wonder, with this PoV should i wait the LC to level up Norou, or should i just take a (probably secure) top 4 in this contest 🤔

It's impressive how this simple PoV change literally how i play the game, since i was not able to get many wins in contest i generally only focus on one or two each month but i can't really do that now

16 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

I wonder, with this PoV should i wait the LC to level up Norou, or should i just take a (probably secure) top 4 in this contest 🤔

It's impressive how this simple PoV change literally how i play the game, since i was not able to get many wins in contest i generally only focus on one or two each month but i can't really do that now

You could upgrade girls for the next blessings coming up as well but not going to be easy to get top 4 unless your lucky due to pov.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

This PoV is ridiculous. Im trying, but even the Top 10s every day are impossible, people keep koban buying and sniping their way into it every single day (ps: also whats with all the xp contests in a row??). And as far as I can tell getting the girl with just Top 25s is not enough. Really uncool. I really really am disliking this.

• Like 4