NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!

holymolly

I feel like I'm missing something here:

image.thumb.png.27648a441ebe565f215a1f4944b7c068.png

#7/8 - fair enough, they've completed the DM (12x5 = 60) and apparently the CE mission counts as well giving 65. But where are the points for positions 1-6 coming from? All other points appear to come from the position you end in the DC, but no DCs have concluded atm. Have these players held over claiming the DM. Even if they have, is it even possible to hold over enough to get 440 potions?

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

If you didn't claim mission rewards for several days, maybe?

Exactly, my guess is most of them left event daily mission to late so did not finish it until new missions came out so had old missions left over.

You can save at least 14 days of missions up as well i use to do for legendary contest day 1.

3 minuti fa, natstar ha scritto:

Exactly, my guess is most of them left event daily mission to late so did not finish it until new missions came out so had old missions left over.

You can save at least 14 days of missions up as well i use to do for legendary contest day 1.

oh, I didn't know that. Just to be sure: 
- you complete the daily missions but you don't claim the reward

-you miss the daily bonus of 150 kobans

-you get new missions the day after

is that correct? is it worth to miss 150x14 kobans, or am I missing something?

Just now, punj said:

oh, I didn't know that. Just to be sure: 
- you complete the daily missions but you don't claim the reward

-you miss the daily bonus of 150 kobans

-you get new missions the day after

is that correct? is it worth to miss 150x14 kobans, or am I missing something?

Not worth doing now.
I use to do this before players had the bonus experience from seasons/path of valor that they could claim and had to hope for a normal gain experience contest because you would get double the points from the exp gained due gain points in a contest from the day 1 legendary contest. 

6 minutes ago, 4rch4nge192 said:

At 5 potions per mission, to have obtained 2,400 they would have had to have had 480 missions saved, which would be about 34 per day over 14 days if @natstaris right about how many could be stored. If they had powered through todays as well that would be 32 per day over 15 days.

I'd guess an average daily mission total would be 13/14 with added missions in some events. So 480 / 13 = 37 days or 480 / 14 = 34 days. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

If you didn't claim mission rewards for several days, maybe?

I can confirm this is not the case for contest rewards. I had about a week's worth of cards saved up for this event in case it worked like that and I got nothing.

It's odd that people would rack up so many daily missions for this, though. The lost kobon rewards of even a single day of lost missions are easily more valuable than a single reward tier in PoV.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

à l’instant, Attirm a dit :

I can confirm this is not the case. I had about a week's worth of cards saved up for this event in case it worked like that and I got nothing.

"Cards?" Do you mean for daily missions, or for daily contests? Considering the high number of players above 65 points (The maximum doable with only today's missions and no contests), I'm pretty sure they have missions from the previous day. Especially since in other events (e.g. Classic), Daily Missions are only validated after you claim them; not after you complete them.

1 minute ago, Attirm said:

The kobons from completing all your daily missions are more valuable than any one PoV reward tier.

I think the girls are priority 1 for most people. If it has a girl then some effort is going to go into it. If I knew I could save my missions I would have done it. your going to end up spending more in resources to do that contests then this little trick I think

How do people have so much points are they cheating or something or do the Daily contest not count for some people i won the Daily selling contest and it counted for jack shit i got 0 potions total bs that account with 2400 potions is that a test account or something how else can they get that much points from daily missions or did they claim lots of daily contests that only counted for them for some reason?

Edited by Rylarth

How hard is it to get the girl? You have 14 days of daily missions to obtain, worth 840 potions. This means you need 1260 potions to go the rest of the way. That could be done with as little as 3 10th place finishes + 8 25th place finishes. 

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, Attirm a dit :

Yeah, I realized what you meant and edited my post afterwards. I'm wondering why someone would do that, though. The kobons from completing all your daily missions are more valuable than any one PoV reward tier.

I agree, but we're mostly talking about a few whales here. A few minutes after reset, a dozen players already had 65 points (Meaning they koban-completed all missions including the Event one, even before waiting to see if they'd need XP for the daily contest). I guess the value of Kobans is a lot more relative when you can just buy them :)

• Like 1

This iteration may be a no go for me. In my time zone I'm in bed for the last 4 or 5 hours of the contest so I contunually get sniped out of whatever bracket I'm in. If, by some chance, I make it to the girl, I can always unlock the bonus column after the fact.

• Like 1

4 ore fa, Rylarth ha scritto:

i won the Daily selling contest and it counted for jack shit i got 0 potions total bs

The selling contest was the last of the previous PoV. It deal points to no one.

I think the 2400 points are from a bot verifying that the event is correctly dealing points and awards.

One that can diligently store 480 daily missions:

• started to collect it one month ago, when nothing about was known for sure
  • probably started to collect them for another reason
  • failed to obtain that "another reason" he started the collection
  • missed 3500 kobans, a number that pay for the secondary path, so the second girl if that's a case of compulsive collector
  • then decide that the moment is come to urgently get... a Legendary 3? 480 clicks? That you can collect anyway?

No way. It's equal the accounts that best the Season just after it started. Bots.

• Like 1

• About the monthly subscriptions allowing you to claim unclaimed rewards, they've recently added PoV to the list, and it's been confirmed to work retroactively for both Seasons and PoA before. So it should be retroactive for PoV as well.

• About the Contest PoV, @Liliat is right, I can't believe I've missed this so far. On top of all the other reasons why basing this one's objectives on Ranks rather than Points was a very bad idea, it also effectively makes it last 13 days instead of 14.

• Still about this one, it's the worst variant we've had so far, at least for me. Daily Contests in general are typically high cost, high risk, low reward features by design. Especially in the 401+ bracket. Investing a lot on even one daily contest also typically screws up resource management and long-term planning in general. And you never know until the last minute whether you've thrown away your stuff for nothing or not, because all it takes to cancel your own sacrifices is a few people in your random group of 50 having bigger stashes than you and deciding to burn them away for that one-time small bundle of rewards. So that's something I almost always ignore (apart from LC Day 1, which I reluctantly have to play to collect an actual big reward; and this takes me a month of strict preparation, plus resources and a bit of luck).

I just don't see myself reaching even the bare minimum milestone for the main rewards with this one. Even though PoV is a huge priority for me, this particular PoV basically requires shooting myself in the foot for everything else. It's just not worth it (let alone worth the extra 3.6k kobans). Too bad that feedback wasn't deemed relevant by those in charge of that at Kinkoid, because I know it's been given time and time again way before this reached us. Instead, they made the marginal adjustments announced in the latest Patch Notes. Hashtag it is what it is, I guess. -_-
  • Like 7

Ah shit. I've just looked at the calendar and realised this PoV lines up really poorly with the LC. These days I'm a subscriber to @DvDivXXX's 'blast the first day of the LCs' strategy. Being f2p I can't carry over the PoV rewards, which ends on the 18th, to the 19th. So I really need to complete the main path of the next PoV on day one to have the PXP available to load on the LC.

It could have been worse I guess - 95 GPx10 isn't that big a deal, just a little sub-optimal if there's no Pachinko DC going on. It could have been the current PoV where there is simply no possibility of achieving the goal at all. And I can then save any extra Combativity/Kisses to be banked at the end of the month.

As a side note though - PoV does somewhat make the LC Day 1 a p2w feature. Any card buyer can now bank the previous PoV rewards, claim the current PoV rewards and totally outgun any f2p player.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I feel like I'm missing something here:

image.thumb.png.27648a441ebe565f215a1f4944b7c068.png

#7/8 - fair enough, they've completed the DM (12x5 = 60) and apparently the CE mission counts as well giving 65. But where are the points for positions 1-6 coming from? All other points appear to come from the position you end in the DC, but no DCs have concluded atm. Have these players held over claiming the DM. Even if they have, is it even possible to hold over enough to get 440 potions?

Yes, after nearly one day, the 65 starts @ 962 (!!) and I'm place 121023 (!!!) HAHA 😞 How many people play this game?

The basic numbers is that you have to be in the top 10 contests each day to win the girl shards.

There's 13 missions currently and they produce 65 a day resulting in 910 for the 14 days.

14 days of

1st place will net 8960

2nd-4th will net 4480

5th-10 will net 2240

11-25 will gain you 1120, which is still not enough with the 910 for you to gain enough potions to win the girl.

Yeah, not a great contest imo.

26 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

There's 13 missions currently and they produce 65 a day resulting in 910 for the 14 days

12 "normal" Daily Missions per 14 days: 840 Points

6 Event Missions from Classic Event: 30 Points

4 Event Missions from Orgy Days per 4 days: 80 Points

Total possible points from Missions: 950 Points!

It's a great question if you can count the contest reward from the last day of PoV. The contest from yesterday gave no points so it is highly possible that the last contest dont give you points. Should you can get points from the last day contest it will be only a chance for card user who can claim her rewards after the end of the PoV. For calculation it's way mor better to only count 13 days.

Your conclusion is a highly kind formulation! 😉

• Thanks 1