[ 14-Dec-21 ] Midwinter Preparations PoA - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Frosty Hotties season. Next Event >>

1063.jpg

Path of Attraction - Holiday Special

Midwinter Preparations

Darling,

It’s time to get you in the mood for the jolliest time of the year! These four cheerful ladies will help you get in the spirit in no time.

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+1) of December, you can get 4 babes who would love to be decorated with your juices from head to toe! You will have to complete 20 different tasks to get them in your Harem.

Cheer Ulfette and Cheer Cynthia will be yours if you complete all tasks. If you want Cheer Mika and Cheer Ruriko, you will have to double your efforts.

All they want for the holidays is you!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Ulfette

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Cynthia

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Mika

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Ruriko

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Hug 6

It would be nice if they extended the poa midwinter by a day seems to be more difficult than other poa events because removed the easy mission one at the start of the event which is good to do while waiting for contests to start and made it only 5 days a lot of people need to wait for new league round to start for more pvp fights.

• Like 5

Bravo!

DigitalTotalKakarikis-size_restricted.gi

You managed to ruin the most neutral event. I already don't have enough kobans to buy the paid way, which makes the event even worse. I still haven't received Lupa's Mom and now there will be two or three more girls. which I won't be able to get for years, it also spoils the experience.

I will expect that the next PoA will be better than the current one, but it will be worse than it was a month ago. If you look at the patches.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Now the girls are fantastic and i would really love to get them but well let's be realistic the kobans will not allow me to to do it.

Also this is pretty bad in terms of missions (at least imo, of course you can disagree) in 5 days i don't think they are doable without using refills, so the final cost would be way more than the 7.2k needed. So probably only 1 girl is really reachable. 

In the end this i think this is the first time i don't like a Poa..... and those beauties there, out of reach, makes me more unhappy.... i know is a bit offtopic but till now i have done all the poas so i'll ask: have a poa girl ever appeared in pachinko? 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

Did they forget to adjust the PoA objectives for the fact that this is only 5 days instead of the usual length? We have to do 350 fights but we'll only naturally generate a total of 240 combativity over the course of the event. Like... Hello? On top of PoV, a second PoA later this month, and Mythic/Legendary Days, this is... a bit much.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

I like the part where we have to spend 250M getting only like 50M in return 2 months after money was nerfed cause players asked for it? Im glad Im quitting the game after this month cause I wont even have money for januarys event looks like, team completely ruined the game for f2p players, Ive been playing since 2017 but this year the updates made me enjoy the game less and less every patch

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

For anyone wondering: it takes a bit more than 9 days to complete the event using exclusively natural regen. You can speed up a bit using PvP and PvE refills, but of course that costs Kobans. Probably ~1500 Kobans of refill for Villains and ~1300 Kobans for Kisses. So that's a 10k Kobans event (1 Free girl, 3 paid girls, and small rewards beside that - 15 EpP orbs probably not accessible for free, and some gems)

The good news is that it solves my dilemma: I'll keep my Kobans for PoV 😄

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

this month is really crazy... and those tasks on this PoA are ... well ... you guys have seen them already :P ..I honestly don´t know what to think of it.

this month´s events cost over 60k kobans if you want to "catch them all" and that´s without Orgy Days :/ ... that´s just crazy, honestly. (and if KK wanted to give us a little "christmas present" with this PoA than why not give us at least one with better rewards if the tasks are already harder why not maybe at least a 10x EpP spin or make it 2 and cut the latter EpP orbs ...)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

I've been playing since 2019, and was supporting the game with my little but regular spending (Season Pass and monthly card). But the December calendar is ridiculously overloaded with time consuming tasks or content behind a paywall. (even exp). Time to quit the game.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, lasergun said:

Did they forget to adjust the PoA objectives for the fact that this is only 5 days instead of the usual length?

But they DID adjust the objectives: one day less, double the numbers!

Edited by Lumpi46
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just found solution 😛

answer.thumb.png.f8f49a2350f3ac697ee2e61d40fbe66f.png

Just spend 26 euro, and earn rest to just pass one tier, and then other one (in my case 112 M) - 65 euro and also earn rest.

Total: 91 euro - ah ez, pocket money...

If this stays im not wasting more time with this game...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 2
  • Hearts 1

Whow - this event is massively misjudged.

Suggesting that this 'costs' 1200 Koban for the bonus path is seriously misleading. You have zero chance of getting through the 'free' path without significant Koban investment. I'm just going to let this one pass me by and pick-up whatever I can without too much effort.

So glad I held back on the "Super" Legendary Days (did anyone actually see anything about LD that was different from usual) in case I needed some Kobans for this......

• Like 3

I assuming Kinkoid are bored with this game and no longer want to maintain it. Why else would they add another PoA over a shorter period with harder objectives unless they want to drive away their player base ? I mean 2 PoA (14,200 kobans) 2 PoV (7,200 kobans) is 21,000 kobans alone, without MD (10,000-15,000 kobans, LD (4,000-5,000 kobans per girl?). I realise nothing in this game has to be paid for, but when I started a little over a year ago the premise was "Gotta catchem all". Now with "exclusivity" unless you pay for PoA (twice) and PoV (twice) you will never catch them all as these girls haven't come back yet.

Can anyone seriously afford this kind of expenditure from game play alone, without using RL money. For that matter, can anyone afford all this expense with RL money ?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Anybody that played War Robots for a long time or know EA's history knows what a greedy path makes with a game and with the reputation of the developers.

Let's go devs...Keep doing what you are doing, this is gonna work so well and i can't wait to see the results of the path you are taking.

I hope i don't get another warning point from a mod just because i'm spitting facts...Just kidding, i don't care anymore.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

And after a number of patches in a row that have received broadly positive responses (!!!), it seems a shame to have killed off the community's seasonal spirit with this.

Honestly, I suspect everyone would be happier and more positive about the game without this event at all, even though the event allows you to pick up some extra freebies without spending. @DvDivXXX has made some very good points in the past about the psychology of bad rewards being worst than no rewards......

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1