[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

On 5/22/2023 at 10:01 PM, EpicBacon said:

2% drop for equipment we need, what 42 of?
And that is if we get super lucky and get only the ones we need.
Of cource the final number is going to have to be higher, as one would need different poses
for differnt blessings...

Can't wait.

The barrier of entry (credit card balance) keeps growing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Which itself is a barrier. An expected one with these types of games, but it doesn't make it less absurd when it very much is possible to make what is or would be pay to win game friendly to people who either don't spend much or any money.

In this case, give people the ability to convert X amount of player equipment into equipment for their girls. Anyone doing Places of Power on the regular is probably swimming in 10 Game Great Pachinko orbs and thus equipment they may very well not need if they're already kitted in mythic gear.

Whales will still whale and everyone else has a sort of catch-up mechanic RNG depending.

But last time a sort of catch-up mechanic existed, it got axed, so.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dudegrey said:

In this case, give people the ability to convert X amount of player equipment into equipment for their girls. Anyone doing Places of Power on the regular is probably swimming in 10 Game Great Pachinko orbs and thus equipment they may very well not need if they're already kitted in mythic gear.

I don't think they want this, they think of this mechanic as their new big cashcow and the last thing they want is any way for players to get around it in an elegant way. There are long theoretical texts about monetization of these kind of games and this one is right out of the playbook.

I'm very disappointed with this.

• Like 8

Of course it wouldn't, because even as a crazy hypothetical, it's still a good idea lmao.

19 orbs in Comix Harem and 41 in Hentai Heroes, time to get BG'd on the main server.

EDIT: 41 equipment orbs and 1 mythic character piece, 3 legendary.

7 legendary girl pieces, 10 epic, 6 rare, 14 common.

Getting anything less than legendary at all at max level is basically 30 orbs wasted.

Comix Harem wad all girl equipment with 1 legendary, 1 epic, 8 rare, and 9 common. One slot can't even be filled 'cause not one piece dropped for it.

Edited by Dudegrey

Yes, but this was test-server. So it was a) the test that the gift work and b) that players have more stuff to test with. I hadn't except that there will be a starting gift from KK for Girls-equip when the feature goes live.

• Like 2

So to summarize this horseshit madness wonderful feature highly requested by us the playerbase to make this game that is totally RPG-like for sure 100% trust me bro even better and not at all more frustrating and time consuming:

- Giving non matching equipments to your strongest blessed girls is always better than giving it to triple matching girls that are non-blessed/far weaker

- If the total power difference between two girls isn't that great (ex: my lvl 700 Tano at 22295 tp, which is my 7th strongest girl according to this week's blessing, VS my lvl 700 Darla at 22068 tp, which is my 8th strongest girl, so considering blessings alone she would be out of the team), equipping the slightly weaker girl with a matching equip could end up in a better result than equipping that same equip to the non-matching stronger girl

- To minimize the waste of girls' gears, that are currently way way way strictly distributed than gems (how naive of me was to complain about the gem system, but apparently little did I know...), only use them to upgrade Legendary or Mythic GGs (?)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 5

All blessings are now upon us! Praise KK! The KK gods have blessed us beyond measure! The feature we all wanted!  The best feature ever for an RPG game girls equipment!.  This is the most glorious, stupendous, amazing, breathtaking   update! 

I used my 50 free Mythic Orbs and got 1 Mythic Gear! I was also able to sell my other gear to get it to level 3! I was so excited I almost peed myself!  All I need to do is play for another 27,000 years and I will have a complete set.  In addition in only about 1,000 years I will have the ability to try and get top 4 again in league! I can't wait! 

I actually need to be fair.  I could spend major $$$ and get it all today!  However, why would I take the opportunity  from now for my 300th great-grandson to finally complete my set!    

Can someone please explain to me how this is an RPG game?  I may be a bit slow.  It was a collection game that morphed into a PvP with a story attached. Gear in this case in only for fighting in the "arena" and has no RPG purpose.  

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Okay, I get it. The player base feedback means ZERO when over 90%+ said NO, and you still go ahead. I don't know when KK is going to hit the "jump the shark" moment, but if this isn't it then it is very close. I was against the Messenger Feature because I didn't think KK had the resources to keep it going. I'm against this feature because I know I don't have the resources in both time and money to make it work. All this nonsense has done is destroy the play of the game IMHO.

PS: How do I tag the new community manager Tohur? He doesn't show up when I type his name after the ampersand symbol.

Edited by Pelinor
added a PS for a question to the mods.
  • Like 6

So Bunny, you can get new gear to make you stronger now.

image.png.e63f5122d0976912ae9fd58f7fc6020f.png

Buuut, your going to have to wait for a long time to got the perfect gear for you as its random drops.

image.png.5c797579e7a28b117357bb4c602722f9.png

Annnd, to make the most of it your going to need to share with the other girls each week depending on the blessing of the week.

image.png.8ad6d5efc9aa4ece2775fd9824849202.png

It will work out just be patient.

image.png.5ea10678002c058d0e6dc0545efc9eed.png

Well don't shot the messenger, wait why are you looking at me like that?

image.png.5084cb927884c306507a6c0a6e399a54.png

AHHH image.png.9e06f1e510cdfbd394a410d6da335509.png

Feeling betting now?

image.png.fb9d65fe65693e838215a5cc37e0c047.png

Glad someone is.

image.png.63fe5d36a1a2fb05490e0b30a85d2517.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 15
  • Hearts 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic