Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots

bolitho76

6 hours ago, lainn said:

particularly the ugly expensive seasonal event ones. I have had to pay in excess of 5-6k (large) kobans to get the last girl

I feel we should specify clearly you're talking in nubans, here, not dot com kobans. So for us dot com players, multiply that by six. That's 30-36k of our kobans. Which is scary expensive (and more than I ever had at any given time in my koban stash, personally).

Edit: Also, I find most of the Seasonal Bullshit Events girls insanely good, especially the ones done by my favorite artist in this game, Venus, such as the ones from the current SBE. That's a big part of why it's super frustrating and feelsbadman that the last one is paywalled (and the 3rd is already a really big ask to grab without spending cash). To each their own, of course. There were a few meh ones (Black Nun Clara comes to mind) but overall these damn predatory events hold some of Ben's and Venus' best works, imho. Alas.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I just noticed the some of the PoPs went 16. Are these going to keep getting harder with no updated reward or will we start getting more from them?

image.png.399306cadae9a7e2f8229ae6ed9a93a5.png

This wasn't in the patch notes? (I honestly don't remember right now, I'm super tired).

Anyway, yes they keep growing in levels, and that increases their rewards as it did before. However, there's a major issue linked to that: they also increase (pretty much exponentially) the power level requirements with every level they take.

New temp PoP levels will only appear gradually as players reach their own weekly reset point for them over the next few days. I'm told I should expect level 17 temp PoPs myself, and that's already about triple what level 15 required. Another issue is you can only assign 50 girls per temp PoP (apparently unless you use the koban option to "Auto Assign All", in which case the game can assign more than that to a given PoP, but there are other problems with that option (it apparently skips some types of PoPs if there isn't enough total power for all).

This has been reported to Tech and they'll be looking into it soon. Along with the other post-patch balance problems that appear to be oversights rather than working as intended (the exponentially increasing Ymen costs for GP and spend cash tasks based on hero level, the Bracket of Doom still being 401+ now that we have players at 600+ already and shooting for 1k etc.).

• Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This wasn't in the patch notes? (I honestly don't remember right now, I'm super tired).

Not that I noticed, and I just checked again and didn't see it so if its there I'm totally blind. So will have to see how this works out with the new 6hr update as well pushed a week or so ago

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

Okay, so they likely didn't think about it beforehand (which is consistent with how the higher level temp PoPs are working right now, and we hope they'll rectify that soon). Definitely a valid "not in the patch notes" catch, then. 👍(I didn't remember I hadn't mentioned it on the forum either, I've discussed it a lot on Discord but forgot to let you guys know here, my bad ^^).

10 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I have to admit that I forgot about the good feelings you get when you smash a player 30 levels higher than you are.  The update still is bad but, I thought I might add one positive.  

Here's another positive: with many players quitting the game, it'll be easier for the remaining players to do well in league! :P :D

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots

Another of the new changes that I am "loving": upgrading my temporary PoA to level 18.

image.thumb.png.90e2c61686a5ba0329f83ff90ac449aa.png

Even with 643 girls over level 400 and 182 over level 700 it is simply not possible to add enough power for PoA level 18. Compare 480k required power at level 18 (player level 595-630) with only 195k at level 15 (player level 490-525).

And this is with just one PoA upgraded to 18, I can't imagine in a week when all nine temporary PoAs will be like this. 😭🤬

image.png.9c89450f1dd15ced55d0c9a7c4db503b.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Anyway, yes they keep growing in levels, and that increases their rewards as it did before. However, there's a major issue linked to that: they also increase (pretty much exponentially) the power level requirements with every level they take.

New temp PoP levels will only appear gradually as players reach their own weekly reset point for them over the next few days. I'm told I should expect level 17 temp PoPs myself, and that's already about triple what level 15 required. Another issue is you can only assign 50 girls per temp PoP (apparently unless you use the koban option to "Auto Assign All", in which case the game can assign more than that to a given PoP, but there are other problems with that option (it apparently skips some types of PoPs if there isn't enough total power for all).

This has been reported to Tech and they'll be looking into it soon. Along with the other post-patch balance problems that appear to be oversights rather than working as intended (the exponentially increasing Ymen costs for GP and spend cash tasks based on hero level, the Bracket of Doom still being 401+ now that we have players at 600+ already and shooting for 1k etc.).

@jelom

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jelom said:

Even with 643 girls over level 400 and 182 over level 700 it is simply not possible to add enough power for PoA level 18. Compare 480k required power at level 18 (player level 595-630) with only 195k at level 15 (player level 490-525).

And this is with just one PoA upgraded to 18, I can't imagine in a week when all nine temporary PoAs will be like this. 😭🤬

When manually adding, a maximum of 50 girls can be used. With automatic - as many girls as needed up to the maximum. It costs only 1 nuban or 6 kobans. I hope the developers still make it possible to manually add as many girls as you like.

13 hours ago, Der DinX said:

unless to make sure

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Trust, but Verify.

Ok, we agree on that, maybe me being on the optimistic side here. 🤪

What just struck me, I thought the Gold Thingies are called "Nubans" on Nutaku, or is it only our usage?
Doesn't seem they got the Memo...

image.png.c22febda3e10d6c3076cf9887ed3058f.png

• Like 1

Le 30/06/2023 à 06:36, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'm told I should expect level 17 temp PoPs myself

Temporary PoP level increases by 1 every 35 Hero lvl. 

PoP lvl | Hero lvl
   15   |   490
   16   |   525
   17   |   560
   18   |   595
   19   |   630
   20   |   665
   21   |   700
   22   |   735
   23   |   770
   24   |   805
   25   |   840
   26   |   875
   27   |   910
   28   |   945
   29   |   980

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

Temporary PoP lvl increases of 1 every 35 Hero lvl. 

Thanks.  I'm lvl 521 and still have lvl 15 TPoPs.  Good to know that it'll rise to lvl 16 after reaching Plyr lvl 525.

11 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Hmmm, I am level 562, and I am still on level 15 pops.
Unless it only changes when the missions cycle?

Yeah, that's why I read somewhere that players are waiting a week to see which PoP levels they'll get, and then know the difficulty increase.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Thanks.  I'm lvl 521 and still have lvl 15 TPoPs.  Good to know that it'll rise to lvl 16 after reaching Plyr lvl 525.

Yeah, that's why I read somewhere that players are waiting a week to see which PoP levels they'll get, and then know the difficulty increase.

Can't wait for higher req ones, I have 6 charm missions this cycle, and I am not able to cap the timer on all of them

• Hug 2

On 6/30/2023 at 6:36 AM, DvDivXXX said:

New temp PoP levels will only appear gradually as players reach their own weekly reset point for them over the next few days.

I already confirmed this, though (twice, well thrice now ^^).

And everyone has a different day and time for their own personal weekly reset of temp PoPs, since that depends on how often each individual players is available to claim and relaunch their missions overtime, and it adds up and slowly but inevitably drifts away for those of us who aren't on top of it 3-4 times a day.

For the record, this is how it has always worked, although for many of us it's been a long long time since we experienced it so we forgot (just like I was initially very surprised I got 600+ energy credited to me when I jumped from lvl 500 to 564, before someone reminded me that you gain 10 energy by level earned; that was a distant and faded memory for me ^^).

I distinctly remember having to wait for several days after I passed level 490 before my new and improved level 15 PoPs showed up.

Day one or day two after the patch, Numbers already had a screenshot of someone who just happened to have their own temp PoPs reset shortly after the patch. Whereas this will only happen to me basically almost a week into the patch, for instance:

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

7 hours ago, Master-17 said:

When manually adding, a maximum of 50 girls can be used. With automatic - as many girls as needed up to the maximum. It costs only 1 nuban or 6 kobans. I hope the developers still make it possible to manually add as many girls as you like.

Forgot to address that. This isn't that good of a workaround, as it comes with its own problems (on top of requiring kobans for something that barely takes 2 minutes of clicking). I mentioned this earlier on as well (although it was originally in the undocumented changes thread before it was aptly moved to this thread):

On 6/30/2023 at 6:36 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Another issue is you can only assign 50 girls per temp PoP (apparently unless you use the koban option to "Auto Assign All", in which case the game can assign more than that to a given PoP, but there are other problems with that option (it apparently skips some types of PoPs if there isn't enough total power for all).

In any case, we need a real change to the way the power level requirements currently increase, because if it stays like that, by the time anyone gets level 19 PoPs, it will be more of curse than a blessing for them. And eventually you'd need your best 1000 girls for a single temp PoP. 

5 hours ago, Der DinX said:

What just struck me, I thought the Gold Thingies are called "Nubans" on Nutaku, or is it only our usage?

It's more common usage than it is official. There are posts and sometimes popup in-game news that use the term nubans, but I'm 99% sure in the game UI itself the currency is still called "kobans", although it is 6 times more valuable than our dot com kobans.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

On 6/28/2023 at 6:57 AM, Horsting said:

This hero pass is such an embarrassingly cheap uninhibited way of getting another 30$/€ out of whales. It was clear before, but still disappointing to see it live now...

With everything else in the new shop, there is no way for the average p2w to keep up (by the way: don't call for a boycott unless you want to get banned).

• Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

7 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

(by the way: don't call for a boycott unless you want to get banned).

This cannot be stressed enough. It's near the top of the list of Kinkoid-specific no-nos right next to "Never contact Support unless you absolutely have to, never send them more than one ticket a day, and never argue with them or call them out on their copy-paste reply not matching your query or them closing your ticket without answering your question or addressing your request".

Nothing good can come out of it, but there's a real possibility of you getting banned (from the game itself, to be very clear, not just from one or more communication channels).

• Thanks 1