[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

Wow, wtf, very strong bonuses again, reducing the amount of rounds in the fight, hence raising remaining ego significantly. What I am again concerned about is balancing: It would be horrible if certain classes did now loose their value against others, because one bonus turns out to be significantly stronger than the other. And as we know KK, it will be released just as it is now, and either never further balanced, or only after months, where all of us have adjusted skills already ...

Btw, you double posted the CH skill. Here is the HC one:

hc.thumb.png.91d10f00d0d5e113ce488bdd3157bacd.png

Some rough comparison:

• CH: If we assume an average fight duration of 6 rounds with e.g. reducing the opponent's ego by 18% per round, then with a maxed L5, the fight ends after 5 rounds already, with a maxed M6 after 4 rounds. The benefit depends on the opponent, of course. If you otherwise get 23 points with 70% - 80% ego left, reducing the opponent's attacks from 5 to 4 or even 3, has a high chance or even guarantees a point more. Against stronger opponents, the benefit increases.
  • KH: ...

Ah wait, the skills are based on the element, not on the class. Hang on ...

... new list:

• Submissive/Physical: Shield yourself as percentage of your maximum Ego of 8% per level.
    I do not understand it. Does it mean with 1M Ego and one maxed M6 I get 5*8%=40% of 1M defence, i.e. 400,000 defence? This cannot be. Or is it 400,000 additional ego on top of what counts for the league points? Not as strong, but would turn most fights into 25 points as well.
  • Voyeur/?: Reflect some of the damage taken in the next 2 rounds. 20% per level.
    So with 1 M6 this means 100% damage reflection for 2 rounds, i.e. an instant kill with 7 M6? Or 100% chance to for "some" damage being reflected? If so, what is "some"?
  • Sensual/Eccentric: Execute the opponent, if their Ego is under 6% per level.
    What I forgot above: How does it stack with multiple skilled girls? This skill actually does not sound like there is a way it can stack. If the percentage would stack, one could get to 100% Ego with 4 maxed girls, i.e. an instant kill.
  • Playful/?: Stun the opponent for the next 2 rounds with a chance of 7% per level.
    Again, if this stacks, we can get 100% stun chance with a few girls, hence the opponent won't attack anymore. Otherwise, with an up to 35% chance (single M6) to reduce the number of rounds by 2, at first this seems a little weaker than the submissive/physical skill. But, does this chance apply to every own attack?

The skills definitely require a whole lot of clarification or testing. If they stack in the maximum possible way, everyone could easily get to 100% 25 point fights with only some of the girls maxed, either maxing defence above opponent AP, instant kill on first hit via "below 100%+ Ego", kill on first opponent attack via "reflect 100%*x damage" or keeping the opponent stunned forever with 100% chance. Two ideas how this could actually work:

• Those skill do not stack between girls, i.e. only a single maxed girl will give you the max bonus, any further maxed girls won't. This would mean that a team with at least one girl of each element category would give you the best benefit, and as the benefit is still huge, one basically MUST have a girl of each element combination in every team. So the skill would be still completely OP IMO.
  • Those skills do not apply on every attack, but only if the individual skilled girl attacks. I have not fully thought through it, but it seems to lower the power of these skills to an acceptable level, and it would give the order of girls in the team a meaning. E.g. sensual/eccentric should be placed last, as the effect won't apply on the first rounds, while all other bonuses do not apply on the last round, respectively the last 2 rounds. This could make micro-management based on opponent and expected amount of rounds a thing.

@DvDivXXX

Would you be so kind and move this to the GG topic?

Div Edit: GS* and of course, I was already about to anyway. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
Div edit - updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 54 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Prepare for the 5th Girl-Skill. The skill showed up at test server today so it's highly possible that tomorrow he will go to life server!

Tier 5 skill is not linked to the class girl but to her element. And there are 4 types of skill : Execute, Shield, Stun and Reflect

20230912_165238.jpg.d1b063ec64e44c7875c8d700708f5690.jpg

20230912_165436.jpg.904d4bb153678cb6f0d35d83ba5d2b04.jpg

20230912_165120.jpg.f9d2e4ab67058f9115eb6c1d7893288a.jpg

20230912_165340.jpg.06f2b8a012cd5a2c6d82b6581e80d300.jpg

Kinkoid with pvp:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95286ho88617qft7ipzc8

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

30 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Tier 5 skill is not linked to the class girl but to her element. And there are 4 types of skill : Execute, Shield, Stun and Reflect

Thanks, it was super confusing to me that GS 5 would be somehow linked to legacy Classes when the entire GS system has been based on Elements so far.

Now I just need to know which two colors got each of the 4 possible GS 5 options. I expect them to be the same pairings as for GS 3, but I also expect the unexpected, obv. ^^

As a reminder (not to you specifically, Tom, just in general) for GS 3 the pairings are as follows:

Dark: Eye Color
Red: Eye Color

Blue: (CH/KH/HC) Pose XXX
Yellow: (CH/KH/HC) Pose XXX

Orange: Zodiac Sign
Purple: Zodiac Sign

Green: Hair Color
White: Hair Color

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Now I just need to know which two colors got each of the 4 possible GS 5 options. I expect them to be the same pairings as for GS 3, but I also expect the unexpected, obv. ^^

Execute: Blue / Red

Shield: White / Brown

Stun: Yellow / Black

Reflect: Green / Purple

Another important info: you can only have 1 tier 5 skill active per team (the one of the central girl of the team).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

48 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Another important info: you can only have 1 tier 5 skill active per team (the one of the central girl of the team).

Ah many thanks for this. I did not have sufficient bulbs to test or sufficient Ymen to reset, stupidly put all Ymen into market stats 2 days ago. That way it seems to be actually fine (still strong though). It does not affect team compositions that much (at max by 1 girl only) and does not raise the need for additional bulbs significantly, as only one girl (per week) needs to be maxed with those additional 4/5 bulbs.

I am wondering whether there are any relevant synergies/anti-synergies between theses skills and any anything else, but could not find much:

• Damage reflection works better with less defence, but no one focuses on defence anyway. ... ah regarding MG probably, but that's minimal.
  • Shielding works better with more ego, but I still do not know whether this skill increases your defence or ego above max (like KH champion casts can do). So until it is fully understood, hard to estimate how much this boosts the value of ego.

I just see the upcoming efforts for @zoopokemon, @Tom208 and @renalove for battle simulators, as aside of crits these skills add another split to possible outcomes after each round 🙈.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Horsting said:

It does not affect team compositions that much (at max by 1 girl only) and does not raise the need for additional bulbs significantly, as only one girl (per week) needs to be maxed with those additional 4/5 bulbs.

I doubt it. I expect it will be required to change the team composition (switch central girl with periphery girl) dependent on the opponent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bobick said:

I doubt it. I expect it will be required to change the team composition (switch central girl with periphery girl) dependent on the opponent.

Of course one can always do more micro-management. Also now, sometimes one girl performs better against most opponents, but another one better against some particular opponents, just depending on how likely it is that you beat the opponent 1 round earlier due to more damage, or that you end within one 10% bracket higher, due to more ego/defence/healing. When composing a main team for the week, 1-2 girl positions are often not 100% clear, and then I do a screenshots of the HH++ odds against the 10 first opponents, compare them, and in case use the team with the highest overall score. I could, but never do switch those 1-2 girls + gear for every opponent to get a few points more. And then counter teams come on top, when you are able to get +10% AP+ego by switching a single girl. That was never different, and those tier 5 skills add another possibility for micro-management, but it does not make micro-management more or less "required".

But I actually meant something different: The teams which do perform best now without tier 5 skill will perform mostly best afterwards as well, as these skills do not open doors for strong cross-synergy effects between particular girls (AFAICS), like the tier 3 skills do. If one of the 4 skills turns out to be significantly stronger than the others, than one needs to swap max 1 girl compared to how the team would have looked before.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Which brings the total light bulbs required to fully skill one Legendary girl from 23 to 27.

Yes, but there is no point to max out tier 5 for every girl as you would always do with tier 3 and 4. Compose your team as before, and only if there is not a single one maxed already, max one with full tier 4. So additional bulb demand is max 4 legendary bulbs or 5 mythic bulbs per week.

Now we only need to find out how exactly the ego shield works, whether stun and reflection can retrigger, what happens if they are triggered two times after another (do the round effects stack or is the second round of the first trigger lost, like CH defence bonus case on champs?), and then see whether there is a clear winner or whether they are actually well balanced.

EDIT: Dammit, girl level 650 required for tier 5 skills. So with my current cap at 450 on test server, no way do test.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As since nobody was expecting any different anyway: Tier 5 skills were just merged without giving anyone the chance to really test/explore them and give some meaningful feedback about balancing, possible (assured) bugs etc. Beta testing on live server, again, as always 😞.

Tier 6 skills would not be a surprise, as we have grade 6 girls as well. And skill tiers are bound to (limited by) girl grades. This however also means that there won't be tier 10 skills until mega mythic super grade 10 girls are introduced 🙊.

• Sad 3
  • Hug 1

Tip to read the patch notes, before speculating.

Mods knew about this tier 5 stuff, since girl skills were added.  The developers were testing and fine tuning it until now.  Didn't see anything about a tier 6.

Skills trigger once.  They don't stack.  Just have to place the girl in the center (first girl).  This means even if you had a C5 that worked w/ the overall team's theme, you could max their tier 5 easier than a mythic girl, but it'd probably have a weaker effect by comparison.

I had Venus and Golden Hari already maxed to tier 4, for my Capricorn team, and they both have "reflect," so I picked Venus, and maxed her tier 5 w/ 4 bulbs.  This means she can reflect 80% of the opponents dmg back to them, for 2 rounds, once per battle [at the start]. 

I assume the tier 5 skills all have a 20% chance to trigger, which means in a 300 fight league, they'd probably work for 60 fights.  It's 20% per turn though, so maybe way more often than that. [They're all 100% except for stun].

It's called "Booty Bounce" lol.

image.png image.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How does skills interact with eachother; say you trigger the skip turn special.
The next turn you roll good again and hit the reflect damage special.
Since the opponent is stunned this turn, is the special wasted, or will it apply on the next attack?
And say you get really lucky again and roll shield.
Would the shield trigger at that turn? or would it pass to the next one?
If it does trigger, would it then reduce the incoming damage? and would that interact with the reflect damage effect that is allready active? Say you reduce the incoming damage to 10%, would the reflect then take that 10% and throw 80% of that back? I assume this would have to be tested by the community, as with most updates....

On 9/12/2023 at 5:55 PM, Horsting said:

Playful/?: Stun the opponent for the next 2 rounds with a chance of 7% per level.

And Dominatrix

On 9/12/2023 at 5:55 PM, Horsting said:

Voyeur/?: Reflect some of the damage taken in the next 2 rounds. 20% per level.

And Exhibitionist

At maximum of 4 points to the legendary 5-star girls:

Stun - 28%

Reflect - 80%

Shield - 32%

Execute - 24%

At maximum of 5 points to the mythic 6-stars (?):

Stun - 35%

Reflect - 100%

Shield - 40%

Execute - 30%

As far as I understand from the patch note, we have a chance of activating the fifth ability. However, is this true for execution? Or as soon as the enemy has less than this amount of ego, does it finish him off immediately? If not, then what will happen if the ability works, and his ego is still larger than the specified value? After all, the ability only triggers once per battle! Then in this case it won’t work at all!

P.S. Starting/Common have max 1 point in 5th skill!

Epic - max 3 point

To approximate, for rare it is 2 points

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

How does skills interact with each other; say you trigger the skip turn special.
The next turn you roll good again and hit the reflect damage special.
Since the opponent is stunned this turn, is the special wasted, or will it apply on the next attack?
And say you get really lucky again and roll shield.
Would the shield trigger at that turn? or would it pass to the next one?
If it does trigger, would it then reduce the incoming damage? and would that interact with the reflect damage effect that is already active? Say you reduce the incoming damage to 10%, would the reflect then take that 10% and throw 80% of that back? I assume this would have to be tested by the community, as with most updates....

Each player can only have 1 skill for their team.  It's the girl in the middle.

If you or the enemy is stunned, skills don't trigger (for whoever is stunned).

If shield triggers, it's like an HP boost, that should work regardless. [Shield always triggers]

If your reflect triggers, then ideally the enemy's stun wouldn't affect it afterwards, b/c it already triggered, but that needs to be checked.  Patch notes said:

• When the turn is skipped, the girl can’t attack or any skill can’t be used on this turn"

If your execute triggers, and the opponent had a shield, the shield helps protect the opponent, but only if it's above the HP % threshold.  [I suppose shield helps delay execute].  Reflect doesn't defend against execute.

• Shield counts towards the 25% (100% value does not include the shield)
  • If the opponent has a reflect skill, it doesn’t save him from execution
3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

As far as I understand from the patch note, we have a chance of activating the fifth ability. However, is this true for execution? Or as soon as the enemy has less than this amount of ego, does it finish him off? If not, then what will happen if the ability works, and his ego is still larger than the specified value? After all, the ability only triggers once per battle! Then in this case it won’t work at all!

I assume execute does nothing if the opponent has 30%+ HP left.  Have to test it to see.  These skills work vs. regular villains.  Seems like there's a 20% chance for them to trigger per turn, which ends up almost being once per fight.  Stun is different, it shows the trigger chance up to 35%.

I'm testing Venus' reflect on HH, Blaine's stun on CxH, and Proxy Paige's stun on PSH.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of Patch Notes, I'd like to clarify this part preemptively, as it confused the hell out of me when I first read it, so it might confuse others too.

Based on the girl’s Style (style is the combination of element and class) the skill will use a Named Attack (just like attacks in anime 💥)

The exact skills of each girl are defined based on the girl’s element.

1. This seems like a cosmetic thing that has no battle impact (thankfully).

2. This confirms that which of the 4 possible GS 5s each girl happens to have depends solely on her Element. It doesn't confirm the pairings Tom observed from TS, but we can double check that directly now. So I'll do this right now.

Okay, so I can confirm GS 5 uses the following pairings instead of those already established for GS 3:

Blue: Execute
Red: Execute

Dark: Stun
Yellow: Stun

Orange: Shield
White: Shield

Green: Reflect
Purple: Reflect

So we have to remember the two lists separately (because this wasn't complicated enough):

1. Blue/Yellow, Dark/Red, Orange/Purple, and Green/White for GS 3.
  2. Blue/Red, Dark/Yellow, Orange/White, and Green/Purple for GS 5.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:
  • Blue/Yellow, Dark/Red, Orange/Purple, and Green/White for GS 3.
  • Blue/Red, Dark/Yellow, Orange/White, and Green/Purple for GS 5.

girl skills.png girl skills 2.png

There is a pattern, but it's not obvious, until you look at them all together.

Those w/ eye color or position tier 3 traits, can either stun or execute.  Offensive tier 5.
Those w/ hair color or zodiac tier 3 traits, can either shield or reflect.  Defensive tier 5.

• Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1