How you doing in the "League"

casey

After a week of struggle I ended in my best position for Dicktator I so far at 59th place, just inside the above tier of rewards compared to my previous results. Alas, it seems my new Dicktator I will be even more of a struggle, as I already almost ended the beatable players, probably due to the usual trip of the people in the land of boosters. I just hope there are less tankers than last week, as the tanking situation is really just becoming plain stupid, with players with around 230k EGO that could easily win the league turn or also easily place in the 16-30 tier shouldn't they want to get promoted, that instead end the league with zero or little points. It may surely be that some of those are unable to play the league due to personal engagements, but I can hardly believe that this goes for all of those players, and that means that there are only two cases I can think of: first, they didn't even bother to do a small math calculating that unless one is absolutely sure to get in the 1-4 position in his league turn (a hard prevision, especially for free players), two turns in the 16-30 position are better than one turn in the 5-15 followed by one demotion; or second, they simply adopt that behaviour to hinder or even ruin other player's league turns, and if this is the case, the only thing I can say (to not say worst things) is that the best those player deserve is getting kicked out of the game lightspeed.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:21 PM, Observer_X said:

After a week of struggle I ended in my best position for Dicktator I so far at 59th place, just inside the above tier of rewards compared to my previous results. Alas, it seems my new Dicktator I will be even more of a struggle, as I already almost ended the beatable players, probably due to the usual trip of the people in the land of boosters. I just hope there are less tankers than last week, as the tanking situation is really just becoming plain stupid, with players with around 230k EGO that could easily win the league turn or also easily place in the 16-30 tier shouldn't they want to get promoted, that instead end the league with zero or little points. It may surely be that some of those are unable to play the league due to personal engagements, but I can hardly believe that this goes for all of those players, and that means that there are only two cases I can think of: first, they didn't even bother to do a small math calculating that unless one is absolutely sure to get in the 1-4 position in his league turn (a hard prevision, especially for free players), two turns in the 16-30 position are better than one turn in the 5-15 followed by one demotion; or second, they simply adopt that behaviour to hinder or even ruin other player's league turns, and if this is the case, the only thing I can say (to not say worst things) is that the best those player deserve is getting kicked out of the game lightspeed.

I mean, I'm not that far above 230k ego and I can finish 2-4 in D2 with good battle planning, so surely somebody who demotes from D1 can easily do it in S3...presumably even with quite a bit less than 230k.

Edited by _shal_

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I mean, I'm not that far above 230k ego and I can finish 2-4 in D2 with good battle planning, so surely somebody who demotes from D1 can easily do it in S3...presumably even with quite a bit less than 230k.

Probably. My point, as I stated quite a long time ago, is that if at that levels one behave like that to get more or less 4 million ymens more, around 800 kobans more and 20 combativity more in the arc of two weeks, IMHO that one is a poor player... and I am not referring to in-game or real life personal resources. And the thing would be even worse if that one is not a free player.

Edited by Observer_X

16 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Or maybe those players are simply playing the game the way Kinkoid intends it to be played, rather than with self-imposed silly house rules.

Yeah, when the game rewards a particular behavior, then players will behave that way.

23 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Or maybe those players are simply playing the game the way Kinkoid intends it to be played, rather than with self-imposed silly house rules.

6 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

Yeah, when the game rewards a particular behavior, then players will behave that way.

As you can see, not all players. I play this way because I think it is the way all players should be playing the game (and those should not be defined self-imposed silly house rules). As I already wrote quite a number of times, one's account, one's decisions, so you are free to think as you wish, and I won't lose sleep on bad judgements. I won't be so stupid to discuss about "the way Kinkoid wish we play the game", because that will get me easily banned. That said, if you come to me telling that you play the game in a way that someone may deem unfair because the game rewards that behavior better, then spare the effort, as a similar argumentation with me always fall in the "not worth listening to" section. As I said above, it is the player that decides how to play his game, and losing the respect of fellow players by the aforementioned behaviour is a dangerous thing that anyone should avoid, so my answer is "no, thanks".

Guys ur arguing about tbe game that is purely pay to win game,luck rng,etc..

I could invest money,but i just wont, i invest in smth  better then this its called life,so pls rethink about what u should do with ur time and money next time,sajonara..

Edited by hmk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

since a long time could win a league again. was always too late or messed it up with my boosters. also the new gear from yesterday helped alot. have 40k hc now :D

league 900.PNG

and you also had a weak group without any challenge. congratz on that serious victory pal! 👍

39 minutes ago, Habi said:

and you also had a weak group without any challenge. congratz on that serious victory pal! 👍

Come on, sarcastic provocation is really not necessary. Let him celebrate his win which was fair and square. Soon we'll all be level 400 and winning the leagues will be close to impossible by then, so let's all enjoy this as long as we can. #first-world-problems

We need your focus rather on your great services in league predictions. Also I'm counting on you to provide constant strategy input on our club Discord server. I seriously depend on smarter people like you to win in this game. 😂

• Haha 2

I finished 19th in D1, taking good care of not ending up 15th, so everything according to plan 😆 I know I won't win this League even if I try my best, because I have no intention of getting up just before 5 AM and spend a lot of kobans (and boosters, most probably) to try and get Number 1 😂 Yes, it's a very juicy reward, but even if I don't manage to finish 4th or best, I find the reward quite satisfying, and it's much less stressful for me... I really value my sleep 😛

That said, just have fun playing, people. Seeya! 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Habi said:

yeah yeah whatever. u should really be the last to make fun about others. not everyone did cheat stuff like crazy about several months 

3 hours ago, Z-Wave said:

Come on, sarcastic provocation is really not necessary. Let him celebrate his win which was fair and square. Soon we'll all be level 400 and winning the leagues will be close to impossible by then, so let's all enjoy this as long as we can. #first-world-problems

We need your focus rather on your great services in league predictions. Also I'm counting on you to provide constant strategy input on our club Discord server. I seriously depend on smarter people like you to win in this game. 😂

oh for habi it is. offending ppl is the only thing he is good in.

Ended 67th in last league, so still stable in Dicktator I. The new league up to now proved itself surprisingly easy, as I still should have beatable players for a couple of days (I am even ranked 3rd while writing this... but there is time to fall down). At the start I even thought that people forgot his walk in the Land of the Boosters... I am beginning to suspect that by the curses of the RNG, it was my last league who were hard quite above the average. In my new league, anyways, one feature stayed again the same in comparison to most of the last weeks, and it is that after more than half a day, there is still not a sure winner.

This week I ended third in D3 with a perfect score after beating the strongest players.

image.png.5dd61ae58bd2f5e6936270e36e770878.png

For the current league first place is still open, but rushing is somewhat blocked by stronger boosted hardcore players. I "should" win if boosted but if they trigger wild burst with an orgasm and I don't get a reassurance I will take a loss, so another week at a slow pace trying to get in top 15 (and if lucky in top 4).

Perhaps it is time to change from KnowHow to Hardcore ... just the posibility to get a super strong attack when in defense is enough to make the rest of the players think twice before fighting them.

The good news is that with more and more brackets every week, the stronger players are diluted in them, and is a bit easier to reach best positions.

• Like 2

I started playing this game in November 2018 and been very active once it clicked and got hooked.

LV259 and this is my 3rd week in D1. I almost accidentally promoted to D2 last week so I'm pretty happy with my progression so far.

I'm know-how BTW and Fabienne is my alpha (the only 5 stars legendary know-how I have).

Capture.PNG

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 1

I made it into the top 15! It was a hard fight. Picked up 4 losses against strong HC players that are just permanently boosted. Beat some of those too, so overall I think I did well. Nobody above me was at a lower lvl too I think so yeah. Happy with that. 😬

• Like 1

I took ngbv's advice to quit whining about the boredom of D2 16-30 and drop to D1 and gun for 1st. It was too late to drop but I could do it the other way.

The week was already a few days old but I did not have any losses yet so I went deep into Sunday booster-less and lossless, then green boosted to get into Monday, then orange boosted to get into Tuesday. 4.6 refills just before my orange juice ran out gave me 3rd place (perfect) in D2.

So now my plan in D3 is to hang around the train station, sneak in occasionally to nick stuff from the mini-bar and flee back to D2 before anybody notices. I checked. Unboosted I can beat 6 people.

• Like 1

I forgot to get back to this:

On 6/24/2019 at 6:00 PM, Observer_X said:

As you can see, not all players. I play this way because I think it is the way all players should be playing the game (and those should not be defined self-imposed silly house rules). As I already wrote quite a number of times, one's account, one's decisions, so you are free to think as you wish, and I won't lose sleep on bad judgements. I won't be so stupid to discuss about "the way Kinkoid wish we play the game", because that will get me easily banned. That said, if you come to me telling that you play the game in a way that someone may deem unfair because the game rewards that behavior better, then spare the effort, as a similar argumentation with me always fall in the "not worth listening to" section. As I said above, it is the player that decides how to play his game, and losing the respect of fellow players by the aforementioned behaviour is a dangerous thing that anyone should avoid, so my answer is "no, thanks".

I've highlighted the reason I called you and your house rules silly. It's not that you're using them (which you're indeed free to do), it's that you just can't help being all holier-than-thou about it. Frankly, I keep wondering why you're even still playing this particular game, given that you seem to be unhappy with basically everything about how it's being operated. Surely there are more fruitful uses for your precious time in your role of Super Ethical Man.

On a sidenote: Repeated illogical whining is also a good way to "lose the respect of fellow players", in case you haven't realized it yet. But I suppose you're convinced only your standards of "deserves respect" matter here, so we're straight back to the previous paragraph.

Banality dressed up as a virtue is not a pretty thing.

Edited by _shal_

screwed up last week used the wrong boosters and ended up 8th..........this week MAX FART has claimed first 

and there are 108 players in my league with several having attack power over 60+ so i'll going to wait and see whether

i should make a strong push during the last couple of days in the season