How you doing in the "League"

casey

7 hours ago, Lemus said:

There is nothing unusual here. It's all about his class - "know how", or rather his special ability that restores the ego (hit points, if so it will be clearer). By opponents who are much weaker (and there are most of them here for him), this allows you not to lose ego at all during the battle and get 25 league points. With a hardcore class like yours, or charm, this will not work, even the weakest opponent will definitely hit you a couple of times during the fight so that the maximum you can get is 23-24 points. The explanation is simpler - against weak opponents this class always gets a few points more than any other of the same level or even higher, and since in this league most opponents are very weak for both of you, then such a difference in league points between you was formed. I hope I explained clearly.

this, and even more: Another problem is your buffing, HC class lives from finishing opponents early and not having a lot of ego, you probably should consider using other boosters, most likely a lot of cordyceps. (Your opponents buff arent better obviously, it just shows how bad HC overall is in leagues).

But honestly, if you really want to win, you should switch classes - with your level you could easily win d3 (or at least top4) regularly - if you are willing to put some effort in it.

• Like 2

More contested than initially seemed, but I won a new D3 league with 7034 points (22,99 average).

In the first time in the same bracket, Daniel showed he is a tough player, Monster750 placed 3rd after being in lower positions all the week and rushing the last day, tommy55 also did a good play for the 4th place. isi has improved but he is still not a serious threat.

Another week with many boosters in play, I could get all top players unboosted, but some mid and lower level players were stubbornly boosted all the week.

image.png.c687bf7ea65b8ce290226bd37abef3fd.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This was a hard season with multiple previous D3 winners:

image.png.54350d4854f62d58c8def87aa8e19531.png

22.44 average, a low one for me, but seeing the scores it was the same for everyone. The overabundance of mythic orbs that end up giving boosters is evident, it's becoming more and more difficult to catch other players unboosted.

A pity I couldn't win, but I'll take a top4 against this bunch any time. I didn't expect RobertPlant to end out of it, that was unexpected. 4th player was Charm, by the way.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 11

On 10/29/2020 at 10:42 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 102 players:

JamesFrancoPhD        KH 454   15 wins
azerty                KH 454    6 wins
Dam1an                Ch 453    1 win
jajimasaji            HC 452    7th place x1
Slikk                 KH 451    6 wins
saitamax              KH 451    2 wins
pifffo                KH 451    4th place x1
darkf3rr3t            HC 447    1 win
HiddenNinja           KH 444    4th place x4
romero                Ch 442    2nd place x1
Arno                  KH 442    3rd place x1
maxvell               KH 441    1 win
Daytow                Ch 437    3rd place x2
Sinner                KH 428    3rd place x1

I'll make the bold assumption that the 3 guys with 6+ wins are unbeatable, so this should be a three-way battle for 4th between Dam1an, saitamax and myself. I don't think I've ever had Dam1an in my leagues, and the only prior meeting I can find of saitamax and me had him barely inside the top 15, which I can't imagine was him competing at full strength.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I fail to get the top 4 here, but with all the Mythic orbs from PoP dramatically cutting my booster costs in the future, the penalty for failure has become a lot smaller than it used to be.

Bah.

image.png.1cdf9cf2da3086d5de6f7b3402bfedba.png

Too many opponents not caught unboosted - only Dam1an among the high levels, but also several mid- and low-level scrubs who began to permaboost on Monday presumably for Seasons. Plus relatively bad results on crits: after around 40 opponents I was averaging nearly a full point less per player than I would normally do (3.3 instead of 4.2-ish), and better than usual luck during the rest of the week wasn't able to pull that back, so I finished about 10-15 points below average on that. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Still pretty rough when 22.49 isn't enough for a top 4, of course.

Top 15 classes: 6x KH, Ch, Ch, KH, Ch, HC, KH, Ch, Ch, KH. 15h place 6071, 16th place 5860 (19.34), so a big gap there. 30th 5149, 31st 5134 (16.95), a pretty low bar for a top 30 result this week.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 5
  • Sad 8

Like I assumed, this time top 4 was out of reach, but just look for yourself:

image.png.1183289315c6543bb204cdff42663fd8.pngimage.png.3f237cc7d6cd10614951ff0851fba17b.png

1-8 all KH (over 100 d3 wins combined), 9 HC, 10 CH, 11-13 KH (not sure with brother though) 14 HC, 15 CH

I used 2x4 chor for a day, 1x 2 chor + 2epic cordy 1,5x 2 cordy + ginseng; i skipped 10 fights in the end.

This week I am with these guys

image.png.920c8c0049dce70249cea4ac16de0f1b.png

With tyruss and hanzer there are at least two other KH players with a win in d3, so probably not gonna even try a top 4 again

• Like 11

Everything went as expe.. wait.. @snowman22 managed to get 3rd over that of Darkyz and pushing barbenoire out of top 4? Good job man 👏

Besides that tho, everything went as expected. As Darkyz rushed the first day, he was no threat at all for the top position. In the end, I got an average of 23.01.

This week I'm not so lucky with my bracket as I am with mot_131 with his super bugged stats 😓

leaguewin23.01.PNG

• Like 12

41371498_ScreenShot2020-11-05at7_58_34PM.png.04eb269f3048a736d9529493f5910f2c.png

Really happy with all that XP and top 15: my best yet with just 7 losses (1 to improbable bad luck)

Boosted all the way with mostly junks: 4days with 4Chlorella. one day 2C/2G. one day 1G/3 Cordy. with about 12 hours 4 cordys carried forward from last week. Started from the top again and was able to catch quite a few high levels early on.

This week looks a lot tougher, I'm in Slynia's and mot_ league, I will probably content myself with a cheap top 30.

• Like 10

Another week in D2, started at level 336, finished at level 339.

Here is the screenshot I took 9 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2020-11-05_12_51_24.thumb.png.2922d545a5d591517bf94f1165273c2a.png

Final rank: 17th. Only 55 points between 15th and 31st !! 😱

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice)

104 players -> 103 opponents -> 309 possible fights -> 299 fights performed -> 250 wins and 49 losses (too bad, the 10 remaining fights were victory)

I still continue to improve my management of the D2 league to performe as many fights as possible and stay in top 30 (easier for Legendary contests and Path of Attraction)

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 8

@Slynia has already posted the finish (thanks) a few posts up.

I was not going to try because I would have had to beat a 5 x D3 winner with 18 levels on me for 4th. But my purples for the last league were still good for 8 hrs so I started in as I usually do. I just kept finding top 1/4 players unboosted and then taking 22-23 points off them. Over the 1st 3 days I caught just about all the top players unboosted and ended up with zero losses on the week. My luck slide a little once I got into the littles but I estimate I ended up with about +40 luck points.

Finished 3rd ahead of a 5x winner and a 16x winner! 22.141 pts/fight. Not my best but pretty good. Very happy. :P

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

@Slynia has already posted the finish (thanks) a few posts up.

I was not going to try because I would have had to beat a 5 x D3 winner with 18 levels on me for 4th. But my purples for the last league were still good for 8 hrs so I started in as I usually do. I just kept finding top 1/4 players unboosted and then taking 22-23 points off them. Over the 1st 3 days I caught just about all the top players unboosted and ended up with zero losses on the week. My luck slide a little once I got into the littles but I estimate I ended up with about +40 luck points.

Finished 3rd ahead of a 5x winner and a 16x winner! 22.141 pts/fight. Not my best but pretty good. Very happy. :P

My feeling lately is that, since more and more players are constantly boosted, those who take the time to screen and track the league and try to catch all of them unboosted have a greater advantage than before.

5 minutes ago, jl05419 said:

My best week so far  25th in D3 with 5198 points. 249 victories, 40 loses and only 7 boosters used. Maybe i could push higher with more booster but i doubt i can top 15 without using a lot, should had checked their points

You could try it one week and see what's your average and what's a normal average for top 15, this way you can know if it's worth it for you.

• Like 1

Hello here,

It was an unexpected  victory in D3 for me this week. 7037points , average 22.996  

Booster :2 days with 4ginseng , 2 days with 3ginseng 1cordyceps, 3 days with 2ginseng 2 cordyceps, 1hour with 1ginseng 3cordyceps

As I said in a previous post on "Identifying the Dicktator league brackets". I played slowly and without change of class, my average wasn't very good but not either so bad... close to 23. I was lucky that Spheedy didn't play seriously.😅

Have a nice evening all see you next week ;) 

spheedy nvictoire.PNG

• Like 10

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

Hmmm. I have never placed in the top 20 by level until three weeks ago. This week I am 10th. 5 places higher than ever before. Moving up by about 5 places / week for the last 3 weeks. I am suspicious :ph34r:. Did a bunch of 44x 45x stop playing?

Or start demoting 😂

Maybe there are more brackets? 🤔

Not the best week for me. Small group, tons of tough opponents and the trend towards more and more perma-boosts is still going strong. A top 45 finish isn't the worst thing in the world in my position, but exactly 31st is a tidbit frustrating. (Edit: ah, 32 feels much better ^^). Oh well. Still well worth it for the XP alone, and I got to experiment some more with different tactics (apparently Chlorellas can be very good at securing improbable wins, and sometimes grabbing a few more points on sure losses, but it also gives fewer points on sure wins). To be fair, I was also sick for most of the week (and I still am), so I probably didn't optimize as much as usual.

HH League Story 42 - D3 Top 45 only.png

HH League Story 42 - D3 Top 45 only B.png

------------------
D3 run #11 - 2020/11/05-12
Boosters used: 24
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 258 losses: 42
Finish: Top 45

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

4 minutes to go, crossing fingers here:

image.png.fb7def8078eb09ef2fce32a38cd097af.png

My first win was due to an easy bracket, this wasn't the most difficult of them but not that easy.

Isi might not be the best player but he's very high level and that alone makes him difficult to beat. Issou Hyoudou has 5 levels on me and 7 wins. There were a couple more single digit winners. I thought a win was within reach, but I didn't expect this difference.
Honorable mention to Demon, a top 4 at his level is a great position. He's one of the 3 players I couldn't catch unboosted too.

22.46 average, a low one for me but with so many permaboosted players it's natural. Besides, there were 40 hardcore players.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 11

I won D3 this week without much trouble, 6803 points and 22,91 average.

Bob was not too close in the second position. Trichelieu took 3rd place, and Aure, that I thought would be the main rival was 4th, he did a strange league lagging a lot behind and getting most of his points in the last day.

I couldn't find three people without boosters >:(, including one level 401 (asa) that demoted with ZERO points, of course he was giving it all in Seasons, you can find him in rank 21 at Tier 30 in the leaderboard.

image.png.d0cbee9d4bf25b2206df867d5295872c.png

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, jelom said:

Bob was not too close in the second position. Trichelieu took 3rd place, and Aure, that I thought would be the main rival was 4th, he did a strange league lagging a lot behind and getting most of his points in the last day.

He's a good player, I guess real life issues appeared for him. Or maybe he just decided that being 2nd or 4th was the same and it wasn't worth the effort :P