How you doing in the "League"

casey

This was the hardest league I've ever got into. (I know @blaa would probably say soft league, easy top4, well not for me :D)

I was also away for three days, so I have done lot of refills. I've had to fight 4 players boosted (none of them on the screenshot) won all fights and finished with 22,01 avg. Still better result than I was expecting.

CH,CH,CH,KH,CH,CH,CH,CH,KH

liga.jpg.1c747b3a39990becca6711a0de2cdaac.jpg

• Like 9

Fourth D3 season for me and finally my first Top30 finish - yay. After boosting my vital club stats to 12 (yay again) and getting Mythic Red Battler it shouldn't be much of a problem for me to become a regular in the Top30 now. Even without optimizing like crazy (I'm not much of a PvP player anyway). But it will probably take at least a year before it's even worth thinking about the Top15.

My four attempts so far:

31./100 (starting level 390, average points 18.15)
36./102 (391, 18.38)
33./100 (393, 18.74)
26./100 (394, 18.88)

I guess any further coverage of my progress won't be too exciting, so I won't go on about it. But as I said before - maybe my first D3 steps were interesting for someone who is considering moving up from D2 and isn't sure about the right timing. :)

• Like 10

Another league were I wasnt supposed to finish in top4, but I did it somehow. No complaints, I take it.

image.png.adfb98bc753fb00ef5386987cf022049.png

Besides 4 fights I finished them all before the last day started. In the I had to fight 2 players who were perma boosted (one of them doominica, again), but I won all fights in the end (against doominica 18,16,20).

My average was 22,49 in the end, but of course no threat to @HenNaYatsuAt least Doominica, Angeline and Grendal should have surpassed me easily with that level difference and also beeing charm.

Top9: CH, CH, CH, CH, CH, KH, KH, KH, KH

this week looks like I could make another top4; not as stacked, but with two players I wont beat for sure (vampirash and karistea).

edit: just saw, vampirash finished 7th last week, maybe they dont care too much anymore, but karistea (also switched to CH a few weeks ago) made some very impressive 1st places the last few weeks. They wont slacking.

3 hours ago, mates said:

This was the hardest league I've ever got into. (I know @blaa would probably say soft league, easy top4, well not for me :D)

That's not a soft league at all. I am pretty sure, I wont win against darsca or reisen any time. I have beaten alejandro (switched to CH, I guess) and braldu (them recently) before, but there's no guarantee; jihnn switched to CH last week, and they seem to improve a lot (two weeks ago 21,7, then 22,1/2, now almost 22,4).

Buit you are right, I would take videv, unfasik, braldu, jihnn every week.

GL everyone this week.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 10

This D3 https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=229371

turned into these results (screenshots taken 5 min before end): 

HeH:

• finishing with (for this account) a new highest average of 22,05, with 1 loss
  • 100 players, after the week the lvlrange 351-472, median 434 and average 429,4
  • congrats to Locario for a lvl422 finishing Top4!
  • further stats*: 15/16th at 6025/5992 points, 30/31st at 5459/5459 points (ouch!), 45/46th at 5059/4981 points

image.png.db225df6dfe119de7f9f986f3a28b42d.png

HaH:

• finishing with average of 22,52
  • 104 players, closing lvlrange 362-484, median 438,5 and average 435,62
  • I wished tmelloi had just performed as last time^^ (1 place behind me)
  • Rarum would have had 2nd place on my HeH bracket with his score (mentioned because he is same lvl as Locario)
  • further stats*: 15/16th at 6193/6152 points 30/31st at 5322/5252 points, 45/46th at 4643/4632 points

image.png.2ee57c1f565f8a26256f227749d50dd9.png

*be aware: numbers are screenshotted several minutes before end, the final numbers might be higher 

Edited by windia
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, windia said:

This D3 https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=229371

turned into these results (screenshots taken 5 min before end): 

HeH:

• finishing with (for this account) a new highest average of 22,05
  •  

No, I did not believe it - because there is always a bigger fish to catch. As I did my 5 boosted leftovers, I got surprised reading "1st" after this - and 5 min before the end.

Because D3 is "catch me if you can". 

Yet the screen says so....

image.thumb.png.8dce6754316c0747ebc089e2ad435cfc.png

So yeah, finally my first D3 win! Party! 😏🤪

Edited by windia
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Kenrae said:

My worse average in a lot of time:

image.png.9c7b594451c70057b5b3dce853883371.png

I don't even know why, but it made me nervous. And with reason. I already knew Demon played very well for his level and now he's charm. Also, I expected Gnussyking to do better, unless he makes a late push I was wrong there, I guess.

I couldn't catch 2 players unboosted: Demon and Lolliz.

Top players classes are KH, CH, CH, CH, KH, HC, KH, CH, KH

EDIT: He's just made a late push, with less than 5 minutes to go, and has finished with 6757 points 😒

Hello there, I can totally relate to Kenrae here, this weeks league was actually really weird average-wise. I just started to actually take care on leagues performing some weeks ago. Before I was just pressing the 15 fights button, when ever it was full and be done with it. 

I still can't fully figure out on why and when I should be using what buffs and items, especially after seeing Kenrae constantly changing his values/items. Demon and I had, for them most of the time, pretty much the same values. We started with ~450k ego/~80k attack and 25k-ish resistences. He changed this for the last two days to 90k attack and 19k-ish resistance, which made me really wonder why. Because I had the exact opposite feeling of what I was needing.

The last 2 days I only had Kenrae and Demon left buffed and some 400-. And for me it felt (in comparison to the weeks before, where I had like 490k/73k/27k) that it would have gotten me more point against the lowlvl than more damage done. And as Kenrae said, this week was weird in average, I had so many fights with guys 430 and below, where I just got 21 points or less. This felt weird.

At the End I got 4th, with less then 10 points more than Den. And as Demon made around 250 points more than I did, he most likely must have done something right. 

As I noticed, that this is going to be a heavy week to even get fourth, I just focused on not forgetting to take my buffs, so that people will have to at least hit me hard. Well at least that worked :).

edit: typo

Edited by Lolliz
  • Like 9

25 minutes ago, Lolliz said:

Hello there, I can totally relate to Kenrae here, this leagues was actually really weird average-wise. I just started to actually take care on leagues performing some weeks ago. Before I was just pressing the 15 fights button, when ever it was full and be done with it. 

I still can't fully figure out on why and when I should be using what buffs and items, especially after seeing Kenrae constantly changing his values/items. Demon and I had, for them most of the time, pretty much the same values. We started with ~450k ego/~80k attack and 25k-ish resistences. He changed this for the last two days to 90k attack and 19k-ish resistance, which made me really wonder why. Because I had the exact opposite feeling of what I was needing.

The last 2 days I only had Kenrae and Demon left buffed and some 400-. And for me it felt (in comparison to the weeks before, where I had like 490k/73k/27k) that it more like would have gotten me more point against the lowlvl than more damage done. And as Kenrae said, this week was weird in average, I had so many fights with guys 430 and below, where I just got 21 points or less. This felt weird.

At the End I got 4th, with less then 10 points more than Den. And as Demon made around 250 points more than I did, he most likely must have done something right. 

As I noticed, that this i going to be a heavy week to even get fourth, I just focused on not forgetting to take my buffs, so that people will have to at least hit me hard. Well at least that worked :).

Hey, good for you on your 4th! :) .
Trying to get everybody unboosted is the most important thing you can do, but of course once you do that there are other things you can take into account to squeze more points. On my items, on defense I tend to use 4 monos and 2 rainbows, it's what I think gives less points against me to highest level players (which is what I care), but sometimes I forget to change them in time - it's no big deal after all. The boosters are another beast altogether and I try to use the best set against each player as much as I can (catching them unboosted always takes precendence, though). Lately I've been using 3 different sets: 4 cordyceps, 2 ginsengs + 2 cordyceps and 4 gingsengs, this one most of the time, but to know what's better for you you need to take a look at the simulations from the HH+ script and understand them, do you have that script installed?

On this league in particular, thinking about it, I think there were many players who always went with lots of monos. That decreases your points.

• Like 1

No I hadn't, but now I have installed it (and thank you windia for your explanation on how to use it in another thread ;)). Looks convenient, will see if that actually helps. And thank you for your quick insight, Kenrae ;)

I'm definitely aware of that unbuffed attacks. Going through the ranks a lot and fighting what's left. Not really sure about the buffs though. I tried a week with full monos just some weeks ago. And when I now think about using 4 cordys that weeks come to my mind immediately. Of course this boosts attack as hell, but all this week I had the feeling that everyone hit me like a truck. Used 2 ginseng+2 cordy most of last week, and will try 4 ginseng as well, but not really sure about the 4 cordys yet. :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lolliz said:

No I hadn't, but now I have installed it (and thank you windia for your explanation on how to use it in another thread ;)). Looks convenient, will see if that actually helps. And thank you for your quick insight, Kenrae ;)

I'm definitely aware of that unbuffed attacks. Going through the ranks a lot and fighting what's left. Not really sure about the buffs though. I tried a week with full monos just some weeks ago. And when I now think about using 4 cordys that weeks come to my mind immediately. Of course this boosts attack as hell, but all this week I had the feeling that everyone hit me like a truck. Used 2 ginseng+2 cordy most of last week, and will try 4 ginseng as well, but not really sure about the 4 cordys yet. :)

You're Know How, right? If some combinations of boosters and items give the same base points (the score the script reports in the simulation) the idea is to go with the combination that lasts more rounds and has more harmony, since that gives you more odds to score a crit. You can see each round in a simulation if you go to the javascript console in your browser (F12 in Chrome).

The idea to have more attack is avoiding an opponent's orgasm, first or second depending on the opponent.

Now that you have the script you can check what's supposed to happen with different combinations of rainbows and monos.

Start from there, you'll need some weeks to get the hang of it.

Oh, something else, the more things you do the more time you'll devote to the game. There's a question you must ask yourself and that's how much time you can/are willing to devote to the game. Only you can answer that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Oh, something else, the more things you do the more time you'll devote to the game. There's a question you must ask yourself and that's how much time you can/are willing to devote to the game. Only you can answer that.

that's the most value advise in there (all are good ofc). Nice one, really like it, Kenrae!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh I see. That simulation seems interesting. Thank you :).

Ya, of course. Time is (and should be) always the factor, if your doing good or bad. (otherwise it's most likely p2w, and well...) I noticed that instantly once I started to actually use single fights instead of the 8h-hour-don't-annoy-me-with-this-i-just-want-my-kobans-button. 

How much I spent will very much be depending on the opponents I'll have in my league. If I see a chance to actually win the whole thing, I might get all out for this week. If not, I'll do what it takes to ensure being at least 4th.

• Like 1

15 minutes to go, top4 seems secure:

image.png.77b2fb6446cfa35f075c3679bc12c427.png

I went into it knowing I wouldn't beat Jechko but also knowing this one was hard. Indeed it was, it's been ages since I've seen a difference between 2nd (or 1st!) and 5th in two digits.

I've returned to better averages after last week. I'm sure the second KH mythic girl has helped. I couldn't catch 3 players unboosted (Dam1an, Demon and jeandelalune) and had to fight another medium level player half boosted. My average before the last 3 unboosted fights was 22.89, near my best one.

I didn't expect to be so close to Jechko and took it easy refreshing my boosters (and put them in the time zone I prefer). I left two windows open through the week. Of course that wouldn't have substracted from him the 24 points I'd need, so no looking back.

Demon and jeandelalune had great scores for their level, as they always do. I feel bad for Demon for his final 5th position.

Top players classes are CH, KH, CH, CH, CH, CH, CH, KH, CH

• Like 6

image.thumb.png.2753240c16e42c0eb04a4cd4dbe17da6.png

So, well seeing the overall points, that was an easy win for 4t+. Was experimenting with buffs and items a lot, but point pretty much stayed the same as the weeks before. Tiben was the only HC-player in Top 10, with first 4 all being KH. Didn't get 4t+ and 3 midlvl player unbuffed. Not really satisfied, but at least a secure top4 spot.

• Like 6

Up to 3rd. 2nd best average ever, but couldn't live with top 2.

100 players. 297 fights. wins: 297. losses: 0

Average: 22.39

Top 15: Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, KH, Ch, KH, HC, Ch, KH, KH, KH, Ch, KH

Players not caught unboosted: 3

image.png.3f2ad6969f7d171ab87611a084ce7f08.png

Anyone else's league not refreshed?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Leagues did not reset for me, did they for you guys? I got the tries refilled, but no rewards and no reset.

nope .. it´ll probably take some time since something obviously isn´t working right.. I just hope I get my 1st place D2 rewards ^^

Edited by holymolly

Yeah, that bug is pretty stressful..

HH League Story 68 - D3 top 15 maybe but bug 0s.png

EDIT: Fixed pretty fast for a bank holiday. Thanks for that!

------------------
D3 run #37 2021/05-06/13
Boosters used: zounds
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 296. losses: 1.
Average: 20.22
Finished: top 15

The last 15 minutes or so before the normal reset time already made me sweat, so those extra 15 minutes of suspense didn't feel great, but thankfully my ranking didn't change.

I feel for @Zteev who was kicked out of top 15 near the end. Other than that, this was a fairly routine week for me. I didn't actually expect this top 15 until I noticed my average was still above 20 today.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 9

League is fixed and now to this week´s finish:

Once again a pretty good league for me on both accounts

Unfortunately I wasn´t able to finish 1st on nutaku since there where quite some competition and
about 12 places I couldn´t catch unboosted. :/

On HH however I managed to finish in 1st place once again :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-13 um 13.18.03.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-13 um 13.18.18.png

• Like 8

My D3 last week

this  https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=230018

resulted in this (screenshots 5 min before end):

HeH:

• finishing with a 21,95 average at 5th place of 101 players, the level final range was 360-478 with median at 440 (me again^^) and average at 434,92, accompaigned by 4 or 6 losses 
  • while I had the feeling of "sneeking in on 4th by 13 points", Thek said "hold my beer" and climbed the ladder, 1st & 2nd did not change in this time
  • the top places were alltogether very CHarming^^
  • (no further stats today)

image.png.b6fa954ca229ef0694c8bd56e9e49478.png

HaH/nutaku:

• finishing at 3rd of 101 players with an average of 22,53, final level range 347-483, median at 438 and average at 431,73 - and 0 losses.
  • Miso settled in the last 20 minutes his final 300+ points, the others more or less not
  • (no further stats today)

image.png.eaf58fcccc8f6d8c55e031ccac747ca0.png

• Like 8