100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,004 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

Looking at the results, I see that more than half of players have never had a 100x shard drop.

I don't know whether to feel relieve I'm not the only one, or if there's something wrong with the system.

In the past, I used to (at least) acquire 2 event girls to join my harem; or 3, if counting the "special" one after completing the required number of missions.

Now I can barely finish with one and, if the missions allow it (instead of providing items), maybe end up with 2 at the end.

Edit: And that's without even mentioning the boss girls. At this point, I just assume the only way to obtain them is to keep at it (100x shard drops just won't happen).

Edited by Nibba51

The results have been collected for months, so they are no longer accurate. Most of those who voted "no 100 yet" have received it.

My lucky drop chances have come to 0.06% and someone else who collected data for a long time (months) also came to 0.06%. Maybe an amazing coincidence or maybe the drop rate really is in that neighbourhood (that you need, on average, 1,600 fights to get a lucky drop).

The problem with jaybee's calculation is that this assumes each time we fight a boss there is an ongoing probability to get the desired result, like getting marbles out of the same bag.

However, each new boss fight is like opening up a new bag of marbles.

In other words, the probability is standard through each boss fight (independent of any prior boss fight).

14 hours ago, Nibba51 said:

However, each new boss fight is like opening up a new bag of marbles.

In other words, the probability is standard through each boss fight (independent of any prior boss fight).

I don't think there is a huge drop table and we keep fighting through it, until we get to the lucky drop.
But counting fights over a long period and seeing how many lucky drops happen during that time still gives us an idea of the standard probability, right?

After all, the lucky drop is a certain fixed number that the developers have decided on, just that they are not telling it to the players and we have to guess it. But in the RNG table it is a very precise mathematical value.

I was making slow progress and was literally in the middle of questioning whether or not I'd be able to get the remaining 20 shards before the event ends and then it happened lol. 😯 My 3rd 100 shard drop for Kerimi, which came at a very unexpected time. What a pleasant surprise. 😊

20190712_041308.jpg.076e5dcabd0b9e1f8675bcb342119db3.jpg

• Like 1

10 ore fa, ali-n ha scritto:

Months of patiently waiting... I finally got my first one with "Space Girl" Quinn. She was at 98 when it happened. 

Somewhat aggravating when I see others are on their third or more drops.

Don't say that to me, I'm still at 0 😓

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Nibba51 said:

I also wonder if the likelihood of a 100x drop is higher with a x10 fight or a one-by-one.

I'm inclined to think it doesn't really matter. But, for those who got the 100x drop, which option worked for you?

I believe it was said that the 10x has no influence over odds, its just faster.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Nibba51 said:

I also wonder if the likelihood of a 100x drop is higher with a x10 fight or a one-by-one.

I'm inclined to think it doesn't really matter. But, for those who got the 100x drop, which option worked for you?

My single  100x drop was doing it one-by-one.  I too strongly believe there is no advantage to it, and I rarely use the x10 fight feature -- mostly/only when I have missed a day and want to catch up, so I recharge "combativity" and then hit the x10... this has probably been less than a handful of times in the eight months I've been playing.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...