100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

• 3 weeks later...

another one in the right moment - I made 8 refills to win a contest yesterday, but with the drop rate I was getting I would have needed at least the same amount to obtain her, probably. So again, no complaining. Welcome to my harem my beauty queen.

fdad3a76da80b2794c69afe5aa0e883c.png

ffbb2a27dff0f6d80f98854995b1364c.png

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

I managed to get Valentina in two accounts (each of them know-how) with x100 drops, so I'm super happy!  I usually get one per classic event so that averages for me one every 6 events per account.  As well as this, in the last 6 months I've had a few in the revivals, Orgy Days and (as implied above) Legendary Days.  I haven't had any in Epic Days.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really good luck here.

My seventh lucky x100: Evelin, Sara Jay, Ombresse, Ria, Arianne, Dickachoo and now Athena

When devs first stated that there was a possibility for a x100 again I though it would be extremely rare, but 13 pages of replies to this post show it is a good addition to the game. 

If only Kinkoid would recover the old girl shadow drop animation just for this cases, then my joy would be complete. 😍

image.png.12b0ed15c15b9e10a9fee2d49c37a107.png

• Like 4

X100 on Athena here too, I was at 41 shards with her (no pic, but it did happen). 

To be honest, I'm kind of sad 😅  I was doing pretty good with edwarda's tier 2 girl, so I would have liked to be able to continue fighting her a little more. Well, if I'm not extremely unlucky with the other two girls, I'll be able to focus on Karole again for more than a day and maybe get the 16 final shards of her first girl, I guess... I even kept the 20 CP of the free bundle avoiding troll fights for a day and a half in order to be sure I wouldn't have needed to refill in this event (and save kobans for the maybe two hardcore 5* legendaries of this month)... Ugh, if someone had told me that getting a lucky x100 would have bothered me so much, I would never have believed him

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I have a question related to this topic for any players that have received 100 shard drops.

Have you ever spent real cash on this game for anything?

I know I have not and I have never received a 100 shard drop in pachinko.

The reason I'm asking is because I have noticed that when I am fighting villains to "rescue" harem girls, if I use the 12 koban option to do 10 at once, instead of individual drops, I receive more shards more often for the girls.

I'm just beginning to wonder if there is an algorithm in place that takes into account the real cash you spent and raises the odds of getting a 100 shard drop.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Lust said:

I have a question related to this topic for any players that have received 100 shard drops.

Have you ever spent real cash on this game for anything?

I know I have not and I have never received a 100 shard drop in pachinko.

The reason I'm asking is because I have noticed that when I am fighting villains to "rescue" harem girls, if I use the 12 koban option to do 10 at once, instead of individual drops, I receive more shards more often for the girls.

I'm just beginning to wonder if there is an algorithm in place that takes into account the real cash you spent and raises the odds of getting a 100 shard drop.

We've tested the x10 option versus the single option. There's no difference in the drop rates. You've likely just experienced some short term good luck, or perhaps confirmation bias. There's also plenty of free players receiving the x100 drop, but they're VERY rare. It took me over 6 months from their introduction to receive my first, and I wasn't that much of an outlier since plenty of other people only had the 1. No algorithm favouring money spending here.

• Like 3