100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

En 5/5/2020 a las 17:19, Dr. Lust dijo:

I have a question related to this topic for any players that have received 100 shard drops.

Have you ever spent real cash on this game for anything?

I know I have not and I have never received a 100 shard drop in pachinko.

The reason I'm asking is because I have noticed that when I am fighting villains to "rescue" harem girls, if I use the 12 koban option to do 10 at once, instead of individual drops, I receive more shards more often for the girls.

I'm just beginning to wonder if there is an algorithm in place that takes into account the real cash you spent and raises the odds of getting a 100 shard drop.

I've never spent a single € in this game and I don't keep account of the girls I've received via x100 drop anymore, but lately I've been quite lucky on single Epic Pachinko spins (thanks to orbs). I've got no less than 5 girls in the last 3 months (one day I got 2 girls in a row and I was like 'what the hell is going on'). So it's just pure RNG

x10 fights doesn't affect the drop rate

Finally! My 8th x100 drop just happened. 😃 I had a feeling it was coming throughout the event, and I expected it to be on the Morrigan when I was stuck on her over the past few days, but no! And now I'm glad that I used some refills to finish her before this.

510144575_HH-x100-08-2020-05-12.thumb.png.3d53a090541cd2aa41cec8e10515aadf.png

And she was just (at) 17(%)! ^^ ("If you know what I mean...", as they said in the 60s). Thanks Roko, I thought you were going to be even more difficult than Final, but you're growing on me.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Actually also with the Guys', and I hate it so much because I was at 95 when I got the 100. Just happened.
I am in so much pain.

(Why is there no forum for the Guys? Or at least a section? Or a thing for both? Either way)

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Number nine... Number nine... Number nine...

2005829102_HH-x100-09-2020-06-03.thumb.png.01cbf8e5976b3d6a59bdaf3eeea1cc87.png

Better than no x100 at all, obviously, but yeah at 81% after farming that boss for over two days, it's not ideal. Oh well. 😃

Could have been Dark Lord you were farming :P

Edited by Chthugha
  • Haha 2

This event started bad with the first girl needing almost 300 battles, but then Shade decided not to wait more and joined my harem early with a lucky x100

My eighth girl dropped with x100: Evelin, Sara Jay, Ombresse, Ria, Arianne, Dickachoo, Athena and now Shade xD

After this time and 33000 battles we can estimate the x100 drop has a inferred probability between 0,01% and 0,05%

image.png.fa9ae019ec7186168014efad28684044.png

Now the only thing left is adding the old girl shadow drop animation.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5

Got a lucky x100 on Willow when I was at 95% with her. I'm happy, now I only miss Toshiko of Karole's permanent pool girls (which is at 69%, I hope to finish her this month, too, during PoA) and I can definetely make good use of 95 flowers. 

There are a couple of "but" I'd like to add, but the last few times I sort of complained it backfired, so for my karma's sake I'll stop here 😂

683601200_willowx195.JPG.591c2f7f1810356a02bc077820cd6449.JPG

Also, this is the first time I remembered to take a screenshot of a lucky x100 in the actual drop screen. I'm counting this as a personal achievement 🤣 Great job , Antimon 🥂

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Antimon said:

Got a lucky x100 on Willow when I was at 95% with her. I'm happy, now I only miss Toshiko of Karole's permanent pool girls.

So this is where my epic orbs are being re-routed to? 😅😂 

Well, could be worse! :P 

Good job, Antimon 👌

I must admit that I'm starting to think that this feature is another side of the game that should be better implemented, as there is too much difference between players that are playing the game more or less since the same time. In my case I am still held at 3 drops after the shards feature introduction, while other long time players have reached nearly three times that number, and, simply, this is not fair. Average luck is one thing, but with this RNG, my feeling is that equal treatment is becoming another.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

as there is too much difference between players that are playing the game more or less since the same time. In my case I am still held at 3 drops after the shards feature introduction, while other long time players have reached nearly three times that number, and, simply, this is not fair. Average luck is one thing, but with this RNG, my feeling is that equal treatment is becoming another.

Playing since the same time doesn't mean anything. Only the number of attempts.

Since you never refill, others that do, should get more of these lucky drops.

I almost never refill as well, except for completing something that will cost me less than 2000 kobans and my x100 rate is comparable to yours - 4 exactly since the implementation.

• Like 6

As it happens, the shard system is exactly 500 days old today. So that's roundabout 25,000 battles for somebody that never refills. For comparison, I'm a couple of hundred battles shy of 40,000 over the same period, and I spent most of that time having to refill much less than newer players might, so they can be much higher. (Revivals/orgies mostly clear of old girls since May last year, Epic Days since August, and no need to go for any revived girls in Legendary Days since they started doing that there.)

FWIW, I've had 9 full drops.

• Like 5

On 6/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Zamio said:

Playing since the same time doesn't mean anything. Only the number of attempts.

For once I was curious and looked at @_shal_ post, and that brought up a matter to my mind. He said that a never-refill player like me up to now did more or less 25k battles, while in the same time he was near 40k with 9 drops. This means that on average he had a drops every 4,5k battles (numbers obviously rounded), while I had one every 8k battles and you, @Zamio, had one every 6,25k battles. Numbers may be adjusted taking out the battles since the last drop, but I was just willing to talk about differences. These are only three cases, but in the thread there are many others with different number of drops, and I suppose both refillers and not. So the matter is that I disagree with you, @Zamio, about the quoted text above. In my experience, RNG in this game has shown to work differently for different players, and IMHO that is an unfair thing.

hace 11 horas, Observer_X dijo:

For once I was curious and looked at @_shal_ post, and that brought up a matter to my mind. He said that a never-refill player like me up to now did more or less 25k battles, while in the same time he was near 40k with 9 drops. This means that on average he had a drops every 4,5k battles (numbers obviously rounded), while I had one every 8k battles and you, @Zamio, had one every 6,25k battles. Numbers may be adjusted taking out the battles since the last drop, but I was just willing to talk about differences. These are only three cases, but in the thread there are many others with different number of drops, and I suppose both refillers and not. So the matter is that I disagree with you, @Zamio, about the quoted text above. In my experience, RNG in this game has shown to work differently for different players, and IMHO that is an unfair thing.

RNG, by definition, is random. I prefer games to be less random, but that's a matter of preference, not fairness.

The shards system was an improvement over the previous one, which was much more random. I think the system should be this one: you always get some shards, the same ammount you get now when it triggers, but you need many more shards. 1000 or 10000 or whatever the number you need to have the same average. You'd have the same average but less variance between players, and you'd have something else: a mathematical maximum number of battles to get the girl, which would make people use more kobans actually, because it's easier for anyone to use them for something that will eventually happen instead of something that _might_ happen.
I think it would be a win-win situation for both players and Kinkoid.