100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

30 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

Considering that the boss is on the second day i hope a screenshot of my Harem is enough to validate

I believe you without screenshot, you wouldn't have posted it if it weren't true.

But your argument is not valid, I am at 53 shards now without smashing the champion with tickets, and in my club there are for sure some people that have get her or is near to do it, because they have invested over hundred tickets. To be fair I must say we have resetted the club champion many times and some people (as always) is in a frenzy to finish him to get the girl ASAP.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jelom said:

I believe you without screenshot, you wouldn't have posted it if it weren't true.

But your argument is not valid, I am at 53 shards now without smashing the champion with tickets, and in my club there are for sure some people that have get her or is near to do it, because they have invested over hundred tickets. To be fair I must say we have resetted the club champion many times and some people (as always) is in a frenzy to finish him to get the girl ASAP.

yeah we did the champion two times for now. i got 16 shards in the first fight and now 100 in the second.

I honestly don't even remember the last time I got a 100 drop so it was nice getting one during a legendary days event (which is a first for me as far as I can remember) ^^
I did 3 x50 spins for anyone wondering.

Welcome to my harem:
fgfgfgfg.PNG

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Toh, look what popped out after seventeen and a half months... I didn't think I'd ever see it again...

immagine.png.ce844414c99620456c298f683e54f53a.png

And so finally I scored my fourth lucky 100. I was already able to make Jeanne drop in one and a half day with the combativity I brought from May, now I only hope that the luck does not rebalance itself making the drop rate fall to the basin while I try to make Kameyala drop...

• Like 4

Lucky time! xD

My 17th x100: Evelin, Sara Jay, Ombresse, Ria, Arianne, Dickachoo, Athena, Shade, Winter Sophie, Summer Geekette, Sai, Nero, Frosty Winter, Cheriko, Val Spook, Lube-tan and now Stacy

My drop rate for x100 until now is 17 girls in 60020 battles discounting combativity in Mythic girls, 0.028% or 1 girl every 3530 battles).

imagen.png.48daed166f2205194bf9bea2555c52a8.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Lucky time! xD

My 17th x100: Evelin, Sara Jay, Ombresse, Ria, Arianne, Dickachoo, Athena, Shade, Winter Sophie, Summer Geekette, Sai, Nero, Frosty Winter, Cheriko, Val Spook, Lube-tan and now Stacy

My drop rate for x100 until now is 17 girls in 60020 battles discounting combativity in Mythic girls, 0.028% or 1 girl every 3530 battles).

imagen.png.48daed166f2205194bf9bea2555c52a8.png

You always seem to get a 5-star legendary.

• Haha 1

Well.. thinking I won´t get a 100 shards drops during LD´s this happened ^^
It´s my first 100 shards drop this year (I even believe the last one was 10 months ago) and 82 additional flowers! :)

At this point, I would normally complain about why it didn´t happen earlier so that I could have saved some kobans but since I didn´t spent any kobans on her I can´t complain :D I may not be as lucky as @jelom but I guess I still can´t complain about it :P

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-12 um 22.54.10.png

• Like 5