Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I got these two on the trot, ie, one after the other with two orbs in Peckerbird.  I know it's happened for others but what are the odds? 

If we take the estimated 7% drop rate, then the probability of two consecutive drops is around 0,5%

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

If we take the estimated 7% drop rate, then the probability of two consecutive drops is around 0,5%

That was close to my estimate, based on my own orb use, of 6.8%.  The drop rate you gave for two consecutive drops is what I actually calculated from my own successes for a drop in Mythic Pachinko, perhaps a little less, but this is the first time I've ever had a consecutive drop in EP in all accounts, even going back to the old days before the orbs, but I've had 5 Mythic Pachinko drops so far across all my accounts.

My tally for epic orbs in the 4 anniversary is

Lovely Cory (45 orbs), Winter Edna (6 orbs), Bimbette (2 orbs) and Acrobats Fanny and Fione (36 orbs)

The total since epic orbs started is: 306 orbs, 24 girls, 7,84%

• Like 3

Since June, 27:

Girl - 1/23 (~4,4%) (Everest)

Equipment - 9/23 (~39,1%)

Affection - 13/23 (~56,5%)

Overall:

Girl - 21/228 (~9,2%)

Equipment - 102/228 (~44,7%)

Affection - 105/228 (~46,1%)

Got 6 boxes of chocolate, so I guess now I know why I got all those pants the other time 😅🙄😂

Epic Orb - Everest 2.png

• Like 4

Trying to catch some anniversary girl (maybe Golden Bunny 😍) I didn't have got any 😑, on the other hand I took 5 girls in 80 attempts: Vivia (at 26), Katsumi (at 34), Nara (at 52), Evelyn (at 53) and Romantic Sugu (at 80).

So in total I'm at 11 girls with 150 orbs used.

• Like 3

I used 115 1xEpicPachinko orbs. Got 10 girls total. 2 of which were from the event - Shadow Astis and Baker Brittany. Other 8 were: Kyoto, Romantic Sugu, Sporty Noemy, Sara Jay, Arianne, Vivia, Kimechi, Akama. 

• Like 5