7 hours ago, Arvelak said:

I know how that feels, had Bitch at 97 shards for a day because of a conveniently poorly timed shard drought. I have gotten 21 shards for Malina in the last day and a half since that ended though. 🤷‍♂️

I have her now! :D Only 4 flowers.

Im a bit dissapointed with the art in her scenes. The poses are great, she is very clearly and beautifully drawn. But the scenes look hasty, her face isnt the same even. 

Ah well, its the poses I have to look at the most. But still... a shame. 

13 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I have her now! :D Only 4 flowers.

Im a bit dissapointed with the art in her scenes. The poses are great, she is very clearly and beautifully drawn. But the scenes look hasty, her face isnt the same even. 

Ah well, its the poses I have to look at the most. But still... a shame. 

Yeah I thought the same thing... the drevs are really flagging lately. I´d rather have fewer events and nice artworks than this:/

• Like 2

FAB made an apology on the discord server. All the girls of this event have badly drawn affection scenes, because they had timing issues. The main artist will work on them to improve them, so at some point they will all have better quality scenes.

---edit---

image.png.819b96f3fac350b4119e20dda72fb145.png

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

FAB made an apology on the discord server. All the girls of this event have badly drawn affection scenes, because they had timing issues. The main artist will work on them to improve them, so at some point they will all have better quality scenes.

Timing issues, eh? Man, that's rough. Nothing like thrusting right as she pushes back, then your dong hits her right in the taint and both of you have this weird look on your faces right when the artist takes the shot...

Hey all - looks like the forum sign-in finally started working for me again. Or at least, for now, I hope. I've been playing all along, on my mobile device; just couldn't get into the forum.

Plenty's happened. Still too busy to do much on my art thread, although I do appreciate the new comments and likes! I still have ideas for pinups for various girls on their birthdays and such. 😄 I'm up to about 134 girls now, including everyone from the first ten scenes, and one from scene 11! I'm about halfway done on the remaining two. (I love the affection rating system. Sooo much more control.)

Meanwhile: I think I need a better club. I joined the first open one I saw, months ago, but it's kinda slow, and I think I could do with more boosts. So now I'm hunting for another club with open slots. I'm level 320 or so now, charm, with enough extra cash to buy an epic every few days unless I have to level up new girls, so I'd kinda prefer to dump that cash into club boosts.

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

---edit---

image.png.819b96f3fac350b4119e20dda72fb145.png

Ok, thats good to know. I'll get back to her later and leave her at 2 stars for now. 

16 hours ago, Hollo said:

Meanwhile: I think I need a better club. I joined the first open one I saw, months ago, but it's kinda slow, and I think I could do with more boosts. So now I'm hunting for another club with open slots. I'm level 320 or so now, charm, with enough extra cash to buy an epic every few days unless I have to level up new girls, so I'd kinda prefer to dump that cash into club boosts.

I agree with Jelom you should apply to the Peaceful Warriors, awhile back there standards for admission were not very high ( they took me in as an example:D)

• Haha 1

I am never going to be this close again so I have to post it even though it is just a tie.

image.thumb.png.c98c2d33fefffee836f7b110f5ebd61f.png

I would have been happy had you missed just ONE so I could be in the lead for a few minutes. No worries @Lemus, I am off to slumberland, my boosters run out a few hours after I wake, and I can not maintain anywhere near this. Fun while it lasted.

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

I am never going to be this close again so I have to post it even though it is just a tie.

image.thumb.png.c98c2d33fefffee836f7b110f5ebd61f.png

I would have been happy had you missed just ONE so I could be in the lead for a few minutes. No worries @Lemus, I am off to slumberland, my boosters run out a few hours after I wake, and I can not maintain anywhere near this. Fun while it lasted.

You just need to bribe the judge in the last few seconds.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snowman22 said:

In the morning I had no time to read the forum, so no luck. By the way, I noticed a funny thing - we started playing on the same day, but apparently I was a few hours earlier, so you were not lucky a year ago either.)

ls.jpg.fe9b1cead2f24806fd6d8afff4ef75b4.jpg

I am amazed at how the club patch has made a revolution in the forum with so many players asking for people to join his club or the reverse, players searching for a good club.

The high leveled clubs are receiving a ton of requests.

5 minutes ago, jelom said:

please, some veteran players do apply for the contest to try the new beta game ... we want a review of it

I would have...but clickers don't interest me in the slightest. I can think of so many more entertaining/productive ways to get repetitive strain injuries... :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

For your entertainment I present the longest no-shard streak I know of.

123 fights (All free. 40 from winning D1.) vs Roko between shard drops just ended a few minutes ago with a 4.

I dare anyone to top that. I double-dare you!

I am 2,100 fights in to Roko and he still has all his girls. Average fights between drops is over 20. (Not counting over 2,000 pre shard fights.) But I am close. I have Venam at 93.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

For your entertainment I present the longest no-shard streak I know of.

123 fights (All free. 40 from winning D1.) vs Roko between shard drops just ended a few minutes ago with a 4.

I dare anyone to top that. I double-dare you!

I am 2,100 fights in to Roko and he still has all his girls. Average fights between drops is over 20. (Not counting over 2,000 pre shard fights.) But I am close. I have Venam at 93.

The consensus seems to be that there is a ~10% drop rate for shards on event girls (some say it might be as high as ~12%). I've also heard some say they think that the regular villain girls have the same drop rate too, but I was highly skeptical. I don't have any data on that of my own so it was just a hunch. I am going to take your data as validation of my guess, so thank you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

The consensus seems to be that there is a ~10% drop rate for shards on event girls (some say it might be as high as ~12%). I've also heard some say they think that the regular villain girls have the same drop rate too, but I was highly skeptical. I don't have any data on that of my own so it was just a hunch. I am going to take your data as validation of my guess, so thank you.

Dunno if someone has gathered data about standard villain girls, but I can say even without counting that (at least in my game experience) the shard drop occurrence is quite inferior: based on my observations, I would say less than 5%, with streaks of over 40 battles without shard drops being anything but uncommon. In my game this behaviour has been quite constant (about normal villain girls) since the attraction feature was introduced.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Dunno if someone has gathered data about standard villain girls, but I can say even without counting that (at least in my game experience) the shard drop occurrence is quite inferior: based on my observations, I would say less than 5%, with streaks of over 40 battles without shard drops being anything but uncommon. In my game this behaviour has been quite constant (about normal villain girls) since the attraction feature was introduced.

I wish I had kept better records from when I started the game. To all those with better foresight and organizational skills who have posted their stats I say thanks. I have kept a record of the number of fights vs villains in the shard era.

Roko is averaging about 1 drop / 20.2 fights. 2100 fight sample.

Karol is averaging about 1 drop / 9.8 fights. 250 fight sample.

Events seem to be even better than Karol. I just think I am colossally unlucky wrt to Roko. I hope anybody out there currently on a 61 battle shard free streak feels a little better. "I am still", they can tell themselves, "twice as lucky as snowman22!"

PS another 3 shard drop on Roko just now so 7 shards in 14 fights. Venam at 96.