6 hours ago, Bomba said:

I do enjoy the good things and that's kinda why I'm here. And I think you're right, I should express it and talk about the good things more.

That's the spirit. 👍

You can vent some steam here and there, but try to stay positive. You will be happier. ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Quote aside, this is a very common trait anyone working in customer support knows all too well. Most people are far more likely to make the effort to contact you or, sadly, to give feedback (including filling out surveys and stuff like that) when they're unhappy than when everything's great.

It's to the point that a lot of companies just discount any feedback form with the minimum score (and, unfortunately for their staff, they also often use that as an excuse to discount those with the maximum score, although we typically receive ten times less, and they're much more often genuine). I've literally seen people fill out the feedback form right after we completely solved their issue in a timely and friendly manner, and gave them a generous compensation on top, and still pick 0 as the answer to every question... Just because they were still pissed off from having had the problem in the first place. Conversely, it's not uncommon for a customer to start their next complaint by thanking you for how sweet and helpful you were for the first one... But at the time, they're just eager to go back to enjoying your product, so they don't feel like taking an extra minute to help you get a raise (or no penalty on your quarter review or whatever).

There's definitely something of that nature on any forum, except for most regulars, who tend to bond and form a community of their own, and stick around more. But the very first post someone makes is more often a complaint than a "hey! just wanted to say thanks for everything". ^^

To be fair, I came to the forum for the maths about the game xD 

• Haha 3

Continuation from Gift Code Posting Thread.

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's a tough one. I could do something like you suggest (although it's no small feat with our limited forum options) if the side topic deserved its own thread. I did that in the past, for sure. But in this case, the separate thread would be something basically boiling down to "George's Trial", aka something that I would normally nuke on sight. So I'm definitely not putting any effort in making that. ^^

It all started here:

Or probably even before with nope1's comment. So I'm pretty sure all that is off-topic. People just started jumping in. Pile on! And it kinda escalated.

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: As a personal note, I seriously think a few of you should relax and in one particular case, I'm almost tempted to give someone a few days of forum suspension for their own sake. @Bomba if you agree, please let me know, I won't even give you a penalty, just a few days without the forum to lash out at, so you can hopefully release some of that tension elsewhere and come back refreshed.

Your love letter to George is all the confirmation I need that you're not thinking straight. Not even George likes George... :D

Love letter? Okay, my english isn't the best, but it's not that bad either... I think.

Suspension? Okay, guys, if I disappear - blame @DvDivXXX for that. Not that anyone would care. Bye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Love letter? Okay, my english isn't the best, but it's not that bad either... I think.

Your English is fine, I think it might be our respective senses of humor that don't always match. And conversely, one of us may say something that sounds like a joke to the other but is actually serious.

I'm serious about your needing to let the forum go a little, especially things like sterile exchanges with George. I tried to return a favor to him and give him an out from the insanely useless nitpick drama over the proper usage of "useless" the other day... But even I got the cold and very stiff shoulder from him. It's not my Vietnam (Rambo reference in case someone is wondering if that's offensive somehow), and I've more than paid my dues, so I walked away from that. But yeah, I will not let the forum descend into the kind of hell that the Discord can be.

I'm offering this nicely, because you're a valuable regular poster, and I'm afraid we're on the verge of losing you to burnout as we did others in the past. Unless you take a break, and realize you've been taking every little thing we say on this little forum a bit too seriously lately. I genuinely hope this helps. Cheers.

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It seems the spoiler tag doesn't work?

Yes, to my knowledge they haven't been working since the update here: New forum - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes

Anyway,

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I was enjoying this story arc a lot... until now...

This has been my favorite story arc by far, and the "until now" I guess you mean the reveal of the assumably next villain?
I personally like it, there's been a lot of build up for that villain. It could very well be the final villain in the adventure mode if we're looking at everything we've seen so far, the only one that could possibly come after is the writer or the Biggest EGO man that we've encountered in the daily missions. However, IMO the latter should be better as the final champion instead.
So yeah, either that, or someone completely new.
Of course, there might be someone who's currently slipping my mind and I'm sure someone will point that out if so.

23 minutes ago, Slynia said:

This has been my favorite story arc by far, and the "until now" I guess you mean the reveal of the assumably next villain?
I personally like it, there's been a lot of build up for that villain. It could very well be the final villain in the adventure mode if we're looking at everything we've seen so far, the only one that could possibly come after is the writer or the Biggest EGO man that we've encountered in the daily missions. However, IMO the latter should be better as the final champion instead.
So yeah, either that, or someone completely new.
Of course, there might be someone who's currently slipping my mind and I'm sure someone will point that out if so.

I was refering to Bunny reaction :P . I don't like "humor" based on misunderstandings where one party has done nothing wrong and can't even know what's happening - in this case the MC. After the character growth we've seen from her that was a letdown. I think it's the first time in all the story that an attempt at humor doesn't make me at least smile.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I was refering to Bunny reaction :P . I don't like "humor" based on misunderstandings where one party has done nothing wrong and can't even know what's happening - in this case the MC. After the character growth we've seen from her that was a letdown. I think it's the first time in all the story that an attempt at humor doesn't make me at least smile.

Ah, you mean like the classic anime cliché where the girl physically abuses/harms the guy because of a misunderstanding that she didn't even try to understand or at least hear him out first?
I think my problem here is that I have seen way too many anime with those scenes that I've become immune to those scenarios because I just shut down my brain when I see it coming. A type of self defense so to say, as I hate those type of scenes as well.

I will refrain to comment further upon the latest scroll tho, as it's impossible to convey what I want without going into spoilers 😅 Another time.

@Kenrae Well, this game story has always been a mix between humour and sex, so that end with a hentai trope fits perfectly.

And don't forget a really interesting twist in the story giving us some juicy material about someone that many people desired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

Ah, you mean like the classic anime cliché where the girl physically abuses/harms the guy because of a misunderstanding that she didn't even try to understand or at least hear him out first?
I think my problem here is that I have seen way too many anime with those scenes that I've become immune to those scenarios because I just shut down my brain when I see it coming. A type of self defense so to say, as I hate those type of scenes as well.

I will refrain to comment further upon the latest scroll tho, as it's impossible to convey what I want without going into spoilers 😅 Another time.

Yes, that one. I loved that it hadn't appeared here before this last scroll.
The rest? I love it ;).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Slynia said:

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Yes, that one. I loved that it hadn't appeared here before this last scroll.

Sorry mates.... i still laugh at this XD it must be because i'm stupid, but it still works on me. Right now i'm literally in this scene.

For the rest i agree, i love this "last" world like i loved all the previous one. The only thing i personally hope is to have the possibility to get.... uhm how can i say this without spoilers.... the current versions and outfits of the girls met. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jelom said:

Unexpected reward. Thanks. :x

Felt as good as the old girl shadow drop

could it be from here?

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/17978-📓name-the-artbook-📓/

imagen.thumb.png.ed98d91fb13c2a197266080881846b58.png

Congratulations! And yeah, I got similar message. I think it's from there. Question though, did it actually add kobans after the message? Cause mine didn't.

Edit: I mean, usually it's added without any announcement and it's hard to notice if it doesn't cross a thousand. So I think the message just pops up afterwards.

Edited by Bomba
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Congratulations! And yeah, I got similar message. I think it's from there. Question though, did it actually add kobans after the message? Cause mine didn't.

Edit: I mean, usually it's added without any announcement and it's hard to notice if it doesn't cross a thousand. So I think the message just pops up afterwards.

For me I got the popup first, and then my koban count went up after I refreshed the page (I'm sure because that's the kind of info I update constantly in my trusty .txt game companion ^^).

I see jelom is also unlisted. Noacc told me he gave me a little reward because my suggestion was so bad it made him laugh. :D Made my day. Congrats to all winners.

• Like 4