34 minutes ago, GreyHair67 said:

Was it just me, or did we all have 24 Daily Missions yesterday, instead of the usual 12?

The bug was introduced about 2 weeks ago. I and several of my clubmates encountered it too. It seems to show up when user is logged in at reset time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was allways logged in at reset time in the last 2 weeks and never had the doubled missions. So logged in while reset can't be the only thing that triggered the multiplier for missions. Sure, can be a requirement that the bug appear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GreyHair67 said:

Was it just me, or did we all have 24 Daily Missions yesterday, instead of the usual 12? 😇

It has happened again, if I am not wrong. 😊

It's a known Bug for some weeks now, had it also a few times myself in all of the games.
Some Players even get 3 ore more times the missions, takes some time to finish them all.

Edit after the Edit:

And I might just add, it happend again just right now in CxH.
All was fine, I sarted a 15-17 minute mission in all Games and went in the shower.
Came back just now to start the next missons, and suddenly CxH had two sets.

I'm also always online and logged in at reset, as bolitho76 mentioned, and there is only one tab open for each game at this moment.

Edited by Der DinX
Haven't seen the new Page with the last 3 Posts, you might delete this one if it is redundand.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/29/2023 at 1:06 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Holy shit, some amazing blessings on the way!

45.56 max base sum x 7 girls  x 750 levels = 239,190 Total Power

2023-05-29_7-04-44.png

image.png2023-05-29_7-05-11.png

My MGE drop rate has been shit so far but the one I got is a perfect piece for azana .. guess I´ll really try to finish pantheon next week :D

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

My MGE drop rate has been shit so far but the one I got is a perfect piece for azana .. guess I´ll really try to finish pantheon next week :D

Nice.  I'm not planning to rely on MGE, but I'm aiming to get 3 L5s to lvl 650.  I should be able to farm enough gems from Nike for that.  Just need 250 more dom gems (10 drops of 25).  Had 7.9k gems to start with, and spent ~6.2k of them yesterday for the CbC.

I'll max Adventurous Bonny, and then get Elena, Leona, and Lucia to lvl 650.

I think that'll give me 225,522 TP & 229.5k Atk.  Would've had just 221,251.5 TP if I used my 3 Dom M6s.

Would've been easier to max Keiko and Shtupra instead, but I thought I'd regret that later, since they don't have 25 base stats.  Whilst Elena, Leona, and Lucia all have 25 base stats, plus dual eye/hair attributes.

image.png

• Like 3

On 5/31/2023 at 7:34 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Nice.  I'm not planning to rely on MGE, but I'm aiming to get 3 L5s to lvl 650.  I should be able to farm enough gems from Nike for that.  Just need 250 more dom gems (10 drops of 25).  Had 7.9k gems to start with, and spent ~6.2k of them yesterday for the CbC.

I'll max Adventurous Bonny, and then get Elena, Leona, and Lucia to lvl 650.

I think that'll give me 225,522 TP & 229.5k Atk.  Would've had just 221,251.5 TP if I used my 3 Dom M6s.

Would've been easier to max Keiko and Shtupra instead, but I thought I'd regret that later, since they don't have 25 base stats.  Whilst Elena, Leona, and Lucia all have 25 base stats, plus dual eye/hair attributes.

image.png

Ravi, this week has made me an exhausted, braindead wreck, so if you'd be kind enough to break it down for a noob, what we need a 🖤 Black/Dominatrix team for?  i'd greatly appreciate it!

Nice lineup there, btw!

2 minutes ago, Karxan said:

...we need a 🖤 Black/Dominatrix team for?  i'd greatly appreciate it!

You don't really need one, unless you're competing high in leagues, or trying to break a pantheon wall.  Otherwise, don't worry about it, but it's probably the best blessings we've ever had, that's all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You don't really need one, unless you're competing high in leagues, or trying to break a pantheon wall.  Otherwise, don't worry about it, but it's probably the best blessings we've ever had, that's all.

so if i'm at PWall 957 & i wanna break on thru to the Other Side, i want a team of Blessed Girls (Taurus & Orange eyes now then change over to 🖤 Black/Dominatrix  & LX girls in a day & 18h)?

Edit/Update:

It worked great!  Won 9/10 fights w/Ginseng, Cordyceps & Chlorella!

image.thumb.png.01ef9046e039755287e2fdcfdd456347.png

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, holymolly said:

tempted to install @Tom208´s script to make another e-pee reply with my 5ishk equips  :P

I'm no longer using Tom's version, I'm using the Numbers/Zoo fork. This feature is in both (I think it was even there back in the much older version that was maintained by Shal back when I started ^^).

You got me worried that you were hiding in my contest group for a moment, there.

Doesn't answer the question: is a 300 koban reward from a basic daily con worth burning over half of my stored fodder equipment pieces? ^^ What do you mean this answers itself? Okay, it kind of does. 

Good talk. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

With this weeks blessings I don't think any other team makes sense for anything. Even a dom/voy team for elemental advantage against another dom team in the league doesn't score as good as pure dom right now if you have 7 L5 dom girls to play with.

I'm curious about this.  I'd usually pick a dom/voyeur team for countering dom defenses.  If they were weaker, then maybe voyeur/sensual.

I think the hard part is the self restraint, to not blow my load w/ refills, and attack everyone w/ my 232k TP.  It's right after blessings changed afterall...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm curious about this.  I'd usually pick a dom/voyeur team for countering dom defenses.  If they were weaker, then maybe voyeur/sensual.

No curiosity to be had this week, bro. Of course in normal circumstances it's almost always worth losing a fair bit of raw power to get (or deny) a counter tag in the tight 3-color loop. Not when everyone, their mom and their cousin's neighbor is double-buffed to hell and back, though:

image.png

The amount of scrolling I had to do through the fires and the flames and the 3-star and Mythics to even find these girls is pretty telling... I don't think swapping three of them in and three of your seven monsters  out would be quite worth the tag bonus:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found that dom/sensual gave better possible scores than pure dom atm, despite the 20k TP drop.  I used 4 refills. 

Maybe later after players change their defenses to dom, I'll check dom/voy vs. dom again.

I have 1 dom, 2 voyeur, and 1 sensual mythic atk gear, so maybe my results vary a bit due to that.

• Thinking 1

( @Ravi-Sama Moved our league-related theorycrafting from the pantheon thread to chit chat, was getting a bit off topic there).

Anyway, YMMV, but for what it's worth, kind of as I expected (well, not really, I expected the double-tagged team to do way worse, but still):

image.png

(I've fine-tuned my MGE distribution since my Pantheon streak, and the three Purple girls also have the best pieces I had available for them). Still better odds with just the pure top 7 monster team even against a stronger (somehow!), but thankfully unboosted opponent. So I wouldn't worry about tags and counters this week. Or rather, I definitely won't. And I wouldn't either if I were you (or anyone else ^^).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see it called "Peach it":

image.png

So maybe just need to refresh or reload or re-something?

And yeah, thanks for this, @Tohru - Kinkoid. The biggest change is that "WTF" is gone, so no more stealthily toxic behavior supported and induced by the forum tools themselves (at long last).

I didn't expect you'd give us a handful of new and much nicer ones in the process, but that's more than welcomed. ❤️ (On top of that, since contrary to Discord the forum only accepts one reaction smiley per player per post, we shouldn't see "creative" poor-taste combos here either).

This is even better for my nerves than I anticipated.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Are these the new insults for calling people 🍆dick and 🍑 ass? 😕 Otherwise, these reactions are weird. I can't think of a positive use case of 🍆 as a reaction here. I like a lot of you guy posts but you are not getting a 🍆 from me. 😜

Edited by Methos2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 2

Ah. On its own, I perceive none of these as such. The Eggplant would be more of a way to express a boner, so excitement about something. The Peach is just sweetness. I wasn't familiar with "uwu" but it's apparently an accepted way of giving a strong like in a non-ironic manner.

I definitely did NOT mean to call you a dick when I reacted with the Eggplant to one of your posts, Methos. Nor did I mean to call anyone an ass by giving them a sweet peach.

• Haha 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

I hope y'all like the new emojis! I have to figure out why there are two Thinking emojis now >.< I might have changed something but I don't recall if there's one missing ahah 😅

@DvDivXXXGlad to hear that it'll help and feel free to suggest more improvements! 🌻 I just came up with what came to mind!

@garadronnot the intended idea, but I like how you're thinking about it! 👌

@Methos2 you have warranted yourself an eggplant reaction! You can use the peach to react if there's an event post where you like the booty on a certain girl or the eggplant if you think she really deserves yours! The choice is yours ^^ Would you prefer a melon reaction? 🍈