On 9/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, -MM- said:

Would you like to join our club? 😊

Thank you! I am truly honored and am seriously considering accepting this invitation, despite the somewhat intimidating leader.
Let me recruit the current club girl and inform my club (which I've always contributed to, but was never really active in chit chatting because it's Spanish-speaking, but which I also don't want to just leave behind without explanation). If you still have room in one week, I'll jump over.

This could be fun and add a new flavour to my game experience, with the rest of the game unfortunately being less and less fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

38 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

HH_Calendar_Sept_Classic.thumb.jpg.8f0ac0d2512f9894697dc0c5025997e9.jpg

Tell me, please, where are the Legendary Days and why can’t the names of activities be properly written down on the calendar right away, and not some faceless events lasting N days?

Legendary days should be the 4 days event between 10th and 14th of September.

• Like 1

You need to look into ravi's balls :)

LD should start tommorow.

And yeah, since most events use a fixed pattern, there is not really a reason to hide it, except hiding the real name of the Event :

• actual CE's name is "Horny MILF Street"
  • Boss Bang is always "Bang #name"
  • PoA has a name

But the calendar could at least display the technical name of the event in advance since most of it is figured out easily. The only unknowns are extra events like anniversary MDR but even those were figured out.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Master-17 said:

why can’t the names of activities be properly written down on the calendar right away, and not some faceless events lasting N days?

They've always done it this way. I guess once upon time it had an element of surprise for most players, then as experienced players noticed and shared patterns over time 99% of it became known and predictable. But it's still a way to camouflage potential new formats until they're upon us, I guess.

Honestly by now you should be familiar with most of the monthly events' timing. You've been through that cycle dozens of times.

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

39 minutes ago, Bobick said:

I doubt you will be able to derive a simple relation here.

You're a peach. Too bad Holy already managed to poach you (indirectly!) for his crowded and over-promoted club. Would have liked you in mine (you're still welcome if constant chit chat in game isn't your thing and you prefer reliable but quiet club mates who give you space and privacy when you're playing, unless they have a question; otherwise go with HPF).

• Hearts 1

41 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

OD goes before LD.

OD goes before LC 🙂.

@DvDivXXX

Referring to the closed "Collect All" thread: Free champ x10 fights cost 30 €/month, for CC even 70 €/month, which just further underlines your point about where the relevant paywalls are.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

Warning: This will be predominantly off-topic, feel free to move the post to chit chat.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Would have liked you in mine

Thanks to you too! Now it almost feels like too much of an honor....

I did never care much about club chatting, as you can clearly see from the fact I stayed for 3 years in a Spanish speaking one (fully maxed, quite active and very well organized). I reliably contributed in fighting the champion, I posted gift codes, participated in polls, even anwered questions in my fluent Deepl-Spanish. Using a translator tool for chatting is not enjoyable, though, but I was also not interested in.

Having received the invitation to holy's club, I made my mind and came to the conclusion it might be the right time to change this. The introduction of "Lusty Race" was the last straw needed to reconsider my goals in this game. Basically, my originally one and only goal has become unreachable - it was "get them all". Already with the orginal seasonal event format I had to say goodbye to the fourth girl on the path (though I was able to recruit Golden Bunny's Mom in her still costly revival and thought, this might be a feasible way going forward), but with the new format three girls are out of reach (only two of course, but the third one is ridiculously overpriced).

Without having a goal left it is unlikely I will play this game forever. The next months, however, I will stay for sure: I was stupid enough to buy a 6-month platinum card 2 months ago, feeling motivated by the girls' skills and wanting to save some money for somehting I thought I would anyhow buy. By the way, I really like the girls' skills, it is fun to solve the puzzle of the best team once a week (I am sure we both used the same blue C5s this week, therefore came to the same solution for it), but I very much dislike the scarcity and wrong distribution of the bulbs. For comparison, I disgust the girls' equipment, which is pure micromanagement; I am not willing to equip/unequip girls when changing teams during leagues.

I will stop buying cards after the current one expired. Then I still have a koban stack to burn, which was predominantly built up during the first 1 1/2 years of playing (also with help of gold and platinum cards), when no SE, DP, PoG, PoV existed. It is forseeable that my time in the game will end next spring.

I apologize for the wall of text, but I wanted to give you some background, why I thought joining HPF is the right idea. I can imagine, their positve chaos and lively interaction will be cheering up and allow me to shift my focus away from more and more frustrating daily game routine.

image.gif.cb06fc5d9c7cd8a88a18ecc5318250a0.gifP.S.: I had to google what "You are a peach" means, thanks a lot. In the first place, I understood "You are an ass, though a juicy one". Pfirsichpopo in German. Very nice word. Is there any language which has a more onomatopoetic one for it?

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bobick said:

Thank you! I am truly honored and am seriously considering accepting this invitation, despite the somewhat intimidating leader.
Let me recruit the current club girl and inform my club (which I've always contributed to, but was never really active in chit chatting because it's Spanish-speaking, but which I also don't want to just leave behind without explanation). If you still have room in one week, I'll jump over.

This could be fun and add a new flavour to my game experience, with the rest of the game unfortunately being less and less fun.

Great, I'm glad to hear that 😄

We have already made a place available and reserved it for you. Club ID: 1898

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

I get confused all the time. For some reason it seems to me that OD goes before LD.

No worries. Well, if it helps at all, you could keep my visual aid as a guide for future reference (or make one in your own preferred format based on it and/or on the list from Ravi's thread). There are things I always need to double-check too. I tend to find one image with all the key info is the best way to refresh my memory. I remember making visual aids for champion girls' poses years ago, and I also have one for Elements, one for level-up and upgrade costs for girls, and more. Everybody's different for this type of things, though, so it might not the best method for you just because it is for me.

9 hours ago, Horsting said:

Referring to the closed "Collect All" thread: Free champ x10 fights cost 30 €/month, for CC even 70 €/month, which just further underlines your point about where the relevant paywalls are.

Thanks, man. Damn, that's even worse than I thought (I edited my post in there). I hadn't checked in a while, and that's typically not the kind of info I memorize since I never buy monthly cards anymore, and I would never ever shell out more than 10 bucks a month on a "casual" "idle" browser game even if it were still healthy and I felt like "giving back to the devs" in a positive way, which is sadly not the case at all these days.

8 hours ago, Bobick said:

Thanks to you too! Now it almost feels like too much of an honor...

I'm flattered by your reaction and really appreciate your detailed response, thanks a lot for that, man. I perfectly understand your reasoning and I can relate. You'll probably be better off spending your final months and remaining koban stash with Holy and crew than in my solid and friendly but quiet and pretty private club, I have to admit. Enjoy.

It's just that all clubs have been struggling to keep enough active members around for a couple of years now (with various distinct waves of players quitting with various unpopular additions or changes). And @holymolly inherited what was already one of the most popular clubs in the history of the game around that time, and then proceeded to very heavily use and abuse his own popularity and that of the club to promote and recruit for it all over the place, poaching most of the nice forum regulars before anyone else had a real shot at it, myself included. I'm not saying this to pick a fight with him over it for the nth time, we both have better things to do, but yeah your recruitment is but the latest of countless ones that have been made entirely outside of the scope of the forum rules and just common courtesy in a fairly closed online community such as ours.

And reading that HPF had to "make room" for your arrival when my own club hasn't had more than 32 members for a year and recently went down to 31 after the light bulb made one more of us quit... (And Ravi's club has a bunch of empty seats too, and many many more). Well, that's a bit disgusting in my eyes. Not despite Holy's charming demeanor and "cute" ways of breaking the rules, but even more so because of it. Again, that hatchet has been buried (mostly because Holy had finally calmed down with that bullshit after reaching a full club and even having to make a waiting list), but it doesn't mean I'm okay with it.

So Holy (and whoever might want to act as his messenger like @-MM- did this time), I DO hope this was at least a one-time relapse and you're not about to play dirty yet again in these trying times for pretty much ALL clubs EXCEPT yours.

EDIT: Okay, @holymolly I don't want to make empty threats (especially since I know CMs would always pick your side or any mod's side "against" me, as they've proven when Zoo and I had beef with one another, notably). I can't actually do anything to stop you from making dick moves like this. I can only hope that maybe you'll give it some serious thought and realize that no amount of cute anime girl memes is going to make fucking other clubs over okay in my eyes, let alone cute. If you care about not fucking other clubs over, or about my feelings at all, that is. Sigh. Like I needed this right now. V_v

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2

Well, I think I'm sort of glad that I haven't been around long enough to know, what things have been going on in the past, and what is boiling up right now.

It just doesn't sound good and is surely not the kind of stuff we need right now.
Actually, at times when the game many of us liked is undergoing difficult times, the player base should hold together and show this to the company.
But obviously this seems not to work right now and maybe it is only another consequence of seeing the game going down, that some players try to make the best of it for themselves, instead of seeking for joint efforts to make a difference.

But what do I know, talk is cheap.
Guess the only thing that really might reach a nerve is quitting after all.
Although, another F2P Player leaving probably wouldn't be much noticed.

As I said a couple of times by now, I'm reducing the time spent with these games, sometimes with more success, but regrettably with some relapses.
Guess this will be only for a bit over a month, then I'll go to a rehab several weeks, don't know how much time I can or want to spend with this during that.

And maybe I'll finally find more useful ways to spend my time after that.
Not that I wouldn't have those right now, just manage to ignore them quite effectively.

What I want to say is, be nice to each other, and only kick those asses who deserve or need it. 🤔

• Like 5
  • Juicy peach 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

EDIT: Okay, @holymolly I don't want to make empty threats (especially since I know CMs would always pick your side or any mod's side "against" me, as they've proven when Zoo and I had beef with one another, notably). I can't actually do anything to stop you from making dick moves like this. I can only hope that maybe you'll give it some serious thought and realize that no amount of cute anime girl memes is going to make fucking other clubs over okay in my eyes, let alone cute. If you care about not fucking other clubs over, or about my feelings at all, that is. Sigh. Like I needed this right now. V_v

I don´t have a clue what you´re talking about tbh.. I just asked because we have room and I thought he´ll like it ( @-MM- certainly does since @Bobick is one of his supporters)  he could have said yes or no and I´d have to accept it just as you and everyone else.
Those holy steals everyone inner monologues are quite annoying if I may say so. Just because we have a 40/40 club doesn´t mean they´re all active.. a bunch quit.. a lot more (including myself tbh) heavily play with the thought of quitting..I just feel like a fun and lively club is the best part left in this game so I´d rather enjoy that then thinking about who I might offend with simply asking someone if they´d like to join us.
And yes, while I´m certainly the one who´s recruiting most of the regulars ( well our club was initially created as  the "forum regular" club ..so it shouldn´t surprise you that I keep the tradition going) you´ve had your fair share of such "off-topic" post too, friendly reminder, if you´ve already forgotten. So no, I don´t feel like that´s a dick move and I don´t feel like a dick either, I can sleep just fine at night doing what I do. Sorry for the public "talking back" but since you felt the need to do so, I guess I just returned the favor.

To clarify, we do have this sub-forum: 

All club recruitment or club promotion is supposed to go there, not anywhere else on the forum. That's meant to give a fair chance to all clubs (as well as keeping this type of negotiations out of general sections). Each club interested in recruiting new members via the forum can have one dedicated thread and promote or invite people there. Of course, it's barely active and most forum goers hardly ever check it, but at least that's fair, as in it's equally difficult for any club to recruit through the forum.

As mods, we're supposed to warn users who try to advertise their club or recruit people for it outside of the Club forum (and we did, on a number of occasions in the past).

You guys have one of the longest threads in that section, but most of the recruitment and promotion you've done since you took over as leader was done through Chit Chat and various general discussion threads instead. That's what I'm referring to. By doing this, you've basically broken the forum rules for club recruitment you're supposed to enforce, repeatedly. More importantly, as most regulars don't dare to do that, you've gained an unfair advantage in exposure and visibility over other clubs (even though yours was already one of the most famous ones). That's my main beef with your approach. With a bit of extra salt due to the way you've always shrugged it off as something pretty innocent or even nice.

And yeah, I half-jokingly mentioned my club or told someone I'd like them to join a couple of times, typically in reaction to your doing it constantly (up to six months ago or so, when you were finally done poaching all the active forum regulars you possibly could). It's hardly the same thing in spirit, or in result (I have yet to ever recruit even a single member for my club through the forum, ever). So no, I haven't forgotten, but you seem to have a fuzzy memory and present this as if it was an "everybody is doing it, so it's fine" situation, when actually you've been the one exception sticking out like a sore thumb throughout my 4+ years of forum activity.

Last but not least, the fact that your club happens to have a name that its founders chose because they were mostly forum regulars a million years ago when they've created it doesn't make that club any more legitimate to recruit forum regulars than any other club. I find this excuse borderline insulting, to be honest, especially when you're giving it to me, arguably the most consistently active and invested forum contributor for the past 4 years (and the longest-standing most active forum exclusive mod for the past 3). Is it so hard to understand how this can rub me the wrong way, that you're basically claiming forum regulars are "your people" more than they are "my people" even though I spend more time exchanging, moderating and community-building with these folks on the forum than you ever did, and I do it exclusively on the forum, whereas you spend more time on Discord than the forum these days?

Anyways. You do you. At the end of the day, pretty much anyone I befriended on the forum ended up joining your club anyway, so that's their choice. And I'm not saying you held them at gunpoint to get them there either. But I know in quite a few cases it's only after you had already made your move to recruit one of those folks publicly and outside of the dedicated Club forum that I even found out they were interested in joining a new club. And at least a couple of times, the person you had invited was just as surprised to learn that your club wasn't the only one out there interested in new recruits, but the damage was done, as they had already accepted your invitation before other options had a chance to present themselves to them (including but not limited to my club), so they felt compelled to follow through.

If you could please use your Club's recruitment thread as all other club leaders do, it would be much appreciated. If you still don't see where I'm coming from with all the above, then you probably never will, and let's leave it at that. We're both immune to each other's mod powers, and it's not like we still had a Noacc around to actually help settle anything when mods disagree. On the contrary, especially if one of the mods is yours truly... V_v

So you win either way. I've got this off my chest, at least. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

2 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

image.png.888bcfd898db1b68b0de43f76bc153af.png

I'm all in for precision, but this is ... yet another of the many little quirks, too unimportant to solve, but contributing to the overall shabby quality/testing/review impression 😂.

In the long run that 1 x10^-15% could be gamechanging

• Haha 6

On 9/9/2023 at 1:38 PM, Master-17 said:

I get confused all the time. For some reason it seems to me that OD goes before LD.

On 9/9/2023 at 1:58 PM, Horsting said:

OD goes before LC

Now I understand! It turns out I just mixed up the names of the activities. I needed the date not LD, but LC (Legendary Contests)

• Haha 1

Very good the reference to Phoenix Wright during the last scroll.

That is what I need: a bit of the old HH sense of humour.

And that is also what I should declare when KK gives us another of the game "improvements"

Spoiler

image.png.64223d7dee906887c709e30cbe9c77fd.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

In a non spoilery way, the current world feels like a disappointment. I'm on scroll 8 "Angelic" and since the artist swap from Ben to the current story artist, I feel like we're getting barely any images in the story, just the same 3 images on repeat with minor changes and zooms in zooms out.

And yes, while the scrolls made by Ben worked in a similar way, I'm pretty sure there were more unique images per scroll on avarage, resulting in it being less intrusive. In the current world I feel like I spam 1600 energy looking at the same image for the whole time and sometimes they'll even forget to give us the fully zoomed out image - this happened in scroll 5 for example.

Does the new artist get better in later scrolls?

• Like 2

Warning to all!

Prepare for the 5th Girl-Skill. The skill showed up at test server today so it's highly possible that tomorrow he will go to life server!

For Charme-Girls:

image.png.6539fc71cc95340070251bbdac957592.png

For Know How-Girls

image.png.cfab7b568529b52fc3ffd8e273200010.png

For Hardcore-Girls:

image.png.e76eeab160d6fe6dbe1bb8ca22e372a0.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 3

there's a survey available that's probably aimed at checking how many people dislike the idea of limited affection scenes (looking at how many times they ask about it)

image.thumb.png.30ddef31c4d75be7ff0d10cf25cd57b0.png

https://forms.gle/qUHSwHM8S1hy2fTS7

so if you're like me and you hate the decision to give us only 1 affection scene for 3* girls and 2 scenes for 5* girls, make sure to voice that in the survey. Who knows, maybe they'll actually listen?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic