149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

12 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

How do you get these rewards? I don't see any free offer right now.

Try logging out/back in. Sometimes required to trigger them (I don't know why it works properly for some and not others).

39 minutes ago, Darsca said:

Since everyone will be reaching those tasks at different times as well I don't see how they can aim to have a specific one running for people needing points for that task. So it's going to be a bit RNG-ish on how easy/hard that task will be for different people. Personally, I'm hoping to hit the 10K one when a Hard Training is up, since it will be completely trivial then 😁

Yes, I suppose you could then just claim the first two PoA girls for those 10k.

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 1

à l’instant, LuxFF a dit :

So,, how does this work? I have to pay 7200 to get the rewards?

You get the first set of rewards for free (the rewards on the right side), and you can pay 7200 to get the second set of rewards (the ones in the left column) - if that's your question.

• Thanks 1

hace 52 minutos, Čamuga dijo:

So hoarding paid off big time, selling 40 items brought me from like 30 million to 141 Million 😂

I counted it for the lulz: 135.768.426 ymens 😆. We'll see how much does the second batch bring in.

On another note, I reached mission 6 and that will be it for today. After spending the 7200 kobans to unlock the full rewards, I'm trying to avoid any other expenses.

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Those are rookie numbers. I sold 40 items and went from 83M to 611M :D

it's just crazy how the selling income explodes over lvl400, one reason I still save the epic x1 orbs (which I wouldnt if the pachinko pool would have been a little bit more interessting); i almost only selled green items (lvl 390-399) in the first task, made around 60M

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

The rewards are (regular + 7200 Kobans bonus) 22+0 million cash, 70+105 energy, 50+70 combativity, 1+2 10x Great Pachinko, 30+40 champion tickets, 1+5 3x and 1+1 6x Mythic Pachinko, 10+18 1x and 1+1 10x Epic Pachinko, and 2+2 girls.

While the second bonus girl (Zeina) looks fake (as in plastic with rounded polygonal shapes), the bonus rewards are a good value for sufficiently active players, corresponding to roughly twice as many girls per Koban as getting additional girls (after the first) during Epic Days.  10x Epic Pachinko gives one girl (and has 600 Koban reroll feature) while 18 1x Epic Pachinko averages to slightly more than one girl (but no reroll), and the bonus Mythic Pachinko orbs add up to 75 shards.

There are a lot of tasks in this event, but if you plan ahead, you should be able to complete them in the 8 days without spending additional Kobans, especially with the bonus path.  Note that rewards in one stage are often helpful in completing the next stages.

The main bottlenecks are defeat players 15+30+45+80=170 times and do 40+60=100 champion performances (the latter is thankfully down from 120 performances in the last Path of Attraction).  Defeat players tasks are especially time-consuming for players tanking the league (though days 7 and 8 of the event help there).

Champion tasks are demoralizing in perhaps having to perform as bad as possible — defeating a champion gives (1) a 24 hour timeout, and (2) for a champion optimized for cash farming, a reduction in cash flow.  (1) could be fixed by a per champion victory score bonus; and (2) could be fixed by allowing playing against weaker versions of the champions (with limited end of stage rewards).  Note that the required number of tickets is not a problem if you stockpiled them for several days (though unfortunately, as usual, the event was not properly preannounced) or chose the bonus path.

In all, I plan to get all 4 girls this event, giving me a personal record of 20 event girls in one calendar month (including 4 from the 12 day regular event, 2 from the anniversary/foreplay, and 10(!) from the villains during the Orgy Days).  With over a year of play (and hence a full cycle of revivals), I did not think I could get this many, though my Hentai Heroes Koban reserves have now dipped to around 10000 (after the 7200 Kobans), which I hope to rebuild in the future.

1 minute ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

What are you selling, guys? Gold bars? I was selling my boosters and here is the result 😀😀

1651359541_-16.jpg.99b76a0664283d289fe5633273af9297.jpg

I have a shitload of legendary equipment to sell.
I just saved it all up for a month.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, blaa said:

it's just crazy how the selling income explodes over lvl400, one reason I still save the epic x1 orbs (which I wouldnt if the pachinko pool would have been a little bit more interessting); i almost only selled green items (lvl 390-399) in the first task, made around 60M

great pachinko costs more to play if you need extra items so a lot of people spend the coins to get more items to sell lol.

I didn't see a breakdown of the tasks yet, so figured I'd post this. I will post my plan for this event in a separate post, but wanted to get this out here. Hope it helps.

image.png.55cbe74ccdeb6aede53ac9ed5ac32015.png

Edited by Zteev
Fixed missing decimals on Ymen Spent
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

What are you selling, guys? Gold bars? I was selling my boosters and here is the result 😀😀

1651359541_-16.jpg.99b76a0664283d289fe5633273af9297.jpg

Last time I did rhe same mistake on Tuesday.The only way I can do is nothing and put right boosters on Wednesday and do all refill for league reward.

On LC day1 last time I did it wrong again,that makes me get 6th in D3 instead of 4th.

So now I always press the boosters to smooth to statue slowly.

BTW,I have planned to make haste to get the mythic*6 orbs to get Golden Bunny.Who else?

6 hours ago, Urist said:

I think you guys are all misconstruing my point. I will easily be able to play great pachinko enough to get garbage equipment to sell without having to dip into any of my reserves. I will still be able to easily complete the spend money tasks. My issue is that alot of that money spent is wasted. If the spend money task came before the sell items task, I would be spending maybe half as much money. I could sell my stash of gifts and books as a way of avoiding spending money on great pachinko, but then those items are wasted.

The nature of the event necessitates SOME wasteful usage of resources, whether it's cash or grey gifts/books. But re-ordering the tasks would cause LESS wasteful usage.

1555320323_ScreenShot2020-07-25at8_12_32AM.png.e890dcaa175c1aa6e8d2a5617de34545.png

This is the way to prepare for the spend money tasks...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sev said:

I usually max them right away -- but your idea looks great anyway! 🤑

I have 75 more sitting at zero affection. 😂

At my lvl, I need to spend around 26 million ymens. Playing Pachinko in the spend money tasks is wasteful, I'll lose about 40% of that money, I had to do that in the first POA.

I could buy stats as well, but I usually max these out as soon as I level up, because that helps in the leagues and the Arena.

So the only way left was upgrades on non-battle team girls, upgrading them immediately only gives a very negligible upgrade altogether, so waiting doesn't have a big effect on your other play.

1 hour ago, Zamio said:

1555320323_ScreenShot2020-07-25at8_12_32AM.png.e890dcaa175c1aa6e8d2a5617de34545.png

This is the way to prepare for the spend money tasks...

One more way is to pay kobens to restock shop to buy books for next legendary contest.

This is necessary if you have over 30 lv.1 girls to use.Gotta said I did over 15 restock last time and almost failed to get 4th.

On 7/23/2020 at 7:05 PM, FinderKeeper said:

I fixed the image, the decimals for the money spending were off, don't know what happened. So you'll need to stick the new image up if you want it on the first post.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonJ said:

Hi, I am probably being really stupid, but how do you complete Mission 5- Defeat Villians, don't see how to use orbs in the pachinko menu to defeat villians?

You don't use orbs. You use combativity, and at the end of it, you are rewarded with orbs.

Okay, here's the spreadsheet with my plan for completion days, as a completely free to play player, who isn't going to spend all day tied to the game. I hope this helps some of you, as I know there have been issues in the past where people feel that they have no real chance to complete this - take this as some free planning advice.

image.png.13b2ec501b42df65c2095aceab070215.png

Day 1: Obviously do everything you can. Daily missions, then spending 100 energy; of course letting it accumulate to 100 first to have no wait ( except rounding depending on how you are spending it), using  60 energy for a ticket can be a handy option. Winning 15 PvP fights in Arena/League, and selling 40 items will be easy, if you have items in reserve or even if not. I've been keeping items in reserve unsold for the next PoA. I expect to start on Villains, but don't think I will quite get to 40 before reset, as I am in the US, and likely sleeping before I get enough via free regeneration.
No Claims.
RESULT: On Target - I will end Day 1 done with Task 4, and somewhere around 30 of 40 Villains towards Task 5. 

Day 2: Finish Villains then spend 180 Energy; waiting for the 80 energy to regen will take a while.  Spending the small amount of Ymen will be easy. Make progress on Champions, hope to finish, but probably not, as I will be busy muchof this day of event. I expect many of you to be well ahead of my plan at this point.
No Claims.  Claims: The 10x Great Pachinko Orb (expected on Day 3)
RESULT: Ahead of target, due to spending 12 Kobans to refresh 2 Champions for task 8 as I was that close before heading to bed with almost full Combataivity. Ended day with 20 Villains defeated for task 10.

Day 3: Champions, then selling items. I currently only have 70 of the 120 total items I need to sell. However, the 10x great Pachinko orb from the Path, plus the gift one, mean that I can add another 20 to my total, and finding 30 items is easy, especially if unlocking both paths at this point. I feel that this is the best point to decide if I am going for the whole path or not. Odds are I will be, as 2 girls, even if one is a sort of ugly squirt gun toter, isn't bad deal for the 7200 Kobans.

Once past that, the 30 free Combativity from the free Path plus the 20 you can get, plus any saved from prior contests, makes the 60 Villains fly by - however, note that there is only 20 more free Combativity coming, so you may want to save as much of the claimable Combativity you can for the 18th task, which is 80 Villains. 30 Players defeated isn't too tough to finish up, if you save up 15 league fights, that leaves Arena & League regen for the rest of them. Getting the Ymen spent task done before before reset, will enable progress on the Contest Points task, and we don't know waht the contest will be, so no idea how hard that will be to fly through. If may be easy or tough. 
Claims: Heatwave Piper, all YMen and unclaimed Orb rewards so far ( no reason to wait on those) and the 20 energy from Task 1.
RESULT: Ahead of target, due to the contest being very easy to score 4000 points in, even after doing all that fighting. Ended day with 82 energy spent (60 for a ticket) towards Task 14.

Day 4: Finish Contest scoring, spend energy, and hope to finish 45 PvP wins, so one can start on Champions. I may not finish those 45 PvP wins, but I hope to do so. Start on Champions if possible. This is where it's important to have access to the later Champions that can kick your butt, and require a lot of tickets to beat them. Alban takes me around 40 tickets to beat a stage, so so getting 60 won't be an issue for those who haven't gotten to at least the 5th Champion, you need to get to task 16 as quickly as you can. You may need a whole day's reset  to get that many done, luckily there are no more Champion tasks.
Claims: All Ticket Rewards, Epic 10 games Orb.
RESULT: On target, with Task 16 (60 Champions) started, and about one-third finished. I'm hoping to finish another stage of Alban during this PoA, and have all 6 Champions going as I type this, but some of them will complete before I get to 10 attacks on them, so more of the harder ones will be required. I don't care if I finish a stage of Visor or not, but I will if possible.

Day 5: Finish Champions, and spend to complete Task 17. Task 17 is likely the last quick to do task, so get past it as fast as you can.  You will need time for tasks 18 & 20, We have no idea if you will also need it for task 19, but it's very possible that it needs some sort of fighting. Ideally, start on the 80 Villains, using the Combativity rewards. It's very possible to finish the Villains on this day. If you do, things are easy the rest of the way.
Claims: All Combativity rewards except 20 from Task 17, didn't need it. Also unlocked bonus rewards, and claimed all those rewards except Combativity & Energy. Saving those for later use.
RESULT: Ahead of target, with Task 18 about half finished.

Day 6: Scoring 10,000 Contest points may be easy or hard, depending on the contest.I would really like to get to this task on Day 5 (or sooner), for a headstart and getting some extra ability to complete it, but delays for me on Day 2, have me expecting that I will get it done on Day 6.  Start on the last task, PvP wins if possible.
Claims: Orb rewards from task 19.
Result: On target, as I'm posting this under halfway through day 6, and am on the final task.

Days 7-8: Defeat 80 players, and claim everything before the event ends.
Day 7 Claims: Girls from Task 20, as event is complete!
Day 8 Claims will be 80 Combativity & 105 Energy, as I don't need it right now.
Result: All done, with plenty of time to spare.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 4

I'm happy that the first girl on the regular path is Piper, as she is one of my favorites, and will probably be the only one I will be able to get. After gathering a truckload of equipment to be ready for this Path of Attraction, I decided to take the bet (I didn't know if I have 120 equipments to sell, as the inventory screen at maximum displays 100 equipments) exactly because there was Piper as the first girl. As far as I have seen, posed I will have enough equipment to sell, the obstacles in this event for me will be the spending energy tasks (over one day to wait for the second one in list that I reached while writing this, and, counting the bonus on the way, more than half a day for the next one, and only if I will able to plan to reach it with a full energy bar, and that's not granted in my case) and the villain fight tasks (again, more than one and a half day only for the last one). It is also necessary to take into account, at least in my case, that I don't intend to waste champion tickets by intentionally losing battles (everyone is free to behave as he wish, but losing only with the purpose of completing a task is a thing that makes me sick), so the "24h sleep time" that may be necessary to complete the second champion task (for the ones that doesn't remember, I usually fight one phase of all the champions at the same time) would imply another day of delay. Overall, I think I will be able to obtain Piper with some effort, but i don't think that the time I will have left at that point will be enough to obtain Petal, despite the bonuses along the way.

About the event in itself, although I found right that people willing to spend those damned 7200 kobans will get more than double rewards, I didn't like the fact that the regular rewards in some tasks are of a different (and lower quality) type: IMHO that is unfair towards non-koban spenders. The event girls IMHO are nice, and I am quite happy, as I said, that Piper is the first girl obtainable. Up to now I made only rough calculations, but my impression is that, differently from the two previous Path of Attraction, for a free player that is unwilling (or unable) to spend free kobans in refills or resources, eight days are not enough time to reach and clear all the tasks (especially if the player has a life to live out of the game), even if he starts the event with full bars and enough items to sell (to face this Path of Attraction, I hadn't sold a single piece of equipment in two months, and in the first sell items task I was able to sell only legendary equipments, jumping from 285 to 635 millions ymens in few minutes, and my legendary equipments to sell are still not exhausted, thanks to my "Epic x1 orb time" of a few weeks ago).

While I was writing this, @Zteev posted his plan, so I want to make the dumb question: you declared that you are a fully free player, but do you intend to use your free kobans to complete the tasks (for refills etc) when need arise or not? Because in the latter case, as I said above (apart the champion matter), I may be wrong, but I doubt that the time will be enough (especially taking into account that it is unpredictable how much time and resources will be needed for the contest points tasks).

• Like 1