​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

46 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's clearly a bug, those won't be the rewards.

In fact, it seems they have already fixed it:

image.png.068e2088022ea32412da80a17bb9131b.png

Ok, maybe this was a bug. But what to do with the fact that for the 27th place in Dicktator III they gave me 86 or 96 cobans? Or even less - I don't clearly remember. ID 636674 from Nutaku

Edited by Master-17

6 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Ok, maybe this was a bug. But what to do with the fact that for the 27th place in Dicktator III they gave me 86 or 96 cobans? Or even less - I don't clearly remember. ID 636674 from Nutaku

you have to write a ingame ticket; nobody can help you here. I see, you are a nutaku player, the support button is in the bottom of the side.

Edited by blaa

Another round of weekly nerfs, only this time disguised as "listening to player feedback". Well it's too late, because all those D1 #1 winners are already sitting on hundreds of thousands of kobans - good luck forcing them to spend real money. If they actually cared about league balance, they would have done this years ago - now it's just another planned nerf of game resources to those who struggled with koban income an hoped to catch up by competing for the big reward in the future.

Did players asked for kisses to be replaced by worships as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 2

On 10/27/2021 at 7:56 PM, jelom said:

Classic event changes

• The number of obtainable classic event characters changes to 6 girls (Previously 😎
    • The change will start with the next classic event (01.11. 2021)
    • The remaining two girls will be included in a new upcoming feature.
      • Stay tuned for more news!

It means there will be 2 less girls in pachinko, so we will need around 30 EPx1 orbs less every month (or equivalent 10800 Kobans for 2 EPx10 rolls).  👍

Say again? :P.

• Sad 3

Improvements:

B.D.S.M

• A pop-up overlay has been added after losing a performance

I can't really lose right now, so I can't test it, so here's the question. Does it show you such information as total amount of points gained and experience gained in League and amount of lost mojo in Seasons?

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

I can't really lose right now, so I can't test it, so here's the question. Does it show you such information as total amount of points gained and experience gained in League and amount of lost mojo in Seasons?

image.thumb.png.cdae5829991ac034a7989eed30bb4c33.png

Seasons loss is identical sans the line about points.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Anyone have any clue at the Path of Valor?

It's the coming soon from sex god path.
Have to wait for it to go on test server but you can get new girls from it must not be to hard getting girls from it for them to stop adding the two girls per month to epic pachinko.

My guess is that we will get a new currency for path of valor like how we got worship for pantheon's stairway.

Exclusive Pachinko Characters Change

This month there will be no exclusive Pachinko characters released. For now. We’ve been releasing two exclusive characters at the end of each month but it’s time for a makeover. But just like with the Classic event- new girls will be coming with the Path of Valor, so you will still be getting new gorgeous girls regularly.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bomba said:

So it's a No. Same as on the test server. Thank you. Any idea why they decided to remove that information?

Apologies, didn't realise you were asking specifically for live, above screenshot was from test.

Live league:

image.thumb.png.eb560eef3c54ae0d22ceb1d626c29039.png

Live season:

image.thumb.png.d0d1e21d9b59d0aa89b989e07413a68d.png

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Apologies, didn't realise you were asking specifically for live, above screenshot was from test.

Live league:

image.thumb.png.eb560eef3c54ae0d22ceb1d626c29039.png

Live season:

image.thumb.png.d0d1e21d9b59d0aa89b989e07413a68d.png

No, no, don't worry, you go it right. These are the same as on the test server. The point is that they didn't change it from how it worked on the test server and that was my question. So there's no information about the total points, xp and lost mojo.

• Like 1

Patch notes #44 my thoughts:

1. More adventure: always good and welcome
  2. Champion girl Sophia: Wow she is beautiful, i think i know her but atm i can't remember. Well with the new shards rate is gonna take ages to get her so i have all the time to think XD
  3. Classic change: with the kobans rebalance is probably needed, a good choice imo (even because less people are gonna be able to take the Poa i think).
  4. New event incoming: i really hope is something good, crossed fingers
  5. No more pachinko: And now my hope to empty the pachinko rise again, good thing i think. Also they are not deleted but only transferred so i think is good (always depends on the event tho.....)
  6. Codes: i like the idea a lot, but the fact that they are temporary is pretty bad imo. For example now i have my energy stocked, waiting for the right contest. I don't want to "waste it", at least i hope that is possible to write em in the gift thread....

All those updates seem cool and all (wow, no new 1star girls this month? We must have won the lottery -_-), but this Lose screen - it HAS TO GO. "Oh, we see you've lost. Here's how you can improve your chances". Yeah, cool, thanks. But those things could (should?) be in a tutorial.... for people at lvl5 and bellow. I'm sitting at lvl416 right now and have a basic idea how I can improve my chances of winning. Only thing that Lose screen does is piss me off (it requires even more unneeded clicking + gives me nothing), but knowing this game, it'll be possibly stay around for next 6 months and THEN be removed ("Oh, we listen to our players"). By that time my stupid little brain will adapt to the new chance. When the screen is reoved (as it should have been), I'll have to re-adjust once again to it being gone. Instead of... oh, I dont know... NOT PUTTING IT INTO THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE (!)

One non-announced fix I've seen previously when switching girls in my Girls profile, I was unable to view their positions changing no matter what position I changed to (tho it did save as the correct position / display the position I selected on save).  This now works as it did before and you can see the girl position before saving (at least in the browser I tried).

Oh and I agree the loss page looks like it slapped you in the face with the ad as well as not showing any info on some screens makes it just another click to get back to what I want to do.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, natstar said:

It's the coming soon from sex god path.
Have to wait for it to go on test server but you can get new girls from it must not be to hard getting girls from it for them to stop adding the two girls per month to epic pachinko.

My guess is that we will get a new currency for path of valor like how we got worship for pantheon's stairway.

Exclusive Pachinko Characters Change

This month there will be no exclusive Pachinko characters released. For now. We’ve been releasing two exclusive characters at the end of each month but it’s time for a makeover. But just like with the Classic event- new girls will be coming with the Path of Valor, so you will still be getting new gorgeous girls regularly.

It will be easy to get girls from this new feature, as long as you spend a lot of kobans. Think about it, they are adding less girls to pachinko (which cost kobans, I know you can get orbs but the base cost is kobans), for this new feature, so there's no way this won't require kobans to get the girls or at least get them quickly as opposed to months/years.  I'd almost be willing to wager that this is another ways to nerf orbs even more.

Am I the only one who has come to dread reading the patch notes?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Special Redeem Codes

We will be spicing up things in the game! Look for special redeem codes in the news and in the game itself!

How to recognize a redeem code? It will have a #. But beware: the codes will be active for a limited time. As always, all codes are redeemable only once.

We hope you will enjoy this little treasure hunt and the extra rewards! 

i tried > #. < as first code, but it was denied, did i miss something, was i too late? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, blaa said:

i tried > #. < as first code, but it was denied, did i miss something, was i too late? 

22 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

^^ That's the whole code.

Guys, the code is right there in giant letters:

Patch Notes Week #44

Anyway, I'll join natstar and repeat the question: Can we share those codes on the forum?

And I mean, overall what's the deal with those codes? Тёмный Властелин posted a screen here and yeah, it was removed for breaking rules, but if we're supposed to be up to date with the last scroll and have a limited time to use those codes then we need to know that. I mean, that was an example, but what, are we supposed to search for codes in all the backgrounds now or something? And are those codes exist only in the story or also in the affection scenes/side stories/girl's poses? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic