FinderKeeper

Bohemians be boheming  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Himari

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Let's do a small test to make the event more interesting.

What should I do in the legendary contest?

React thanks react_thanks_small.png.d6a7494cb99e6126e74becc940bfbef4.png If I should go for 1st position in today contest (100 shards)

React like react_like_small.png.bc1d018e997ca7d8239ddd63d698ec3a.png If I should go for 2nd-4th position in today contest (100 shards)

React haha react_haha_small.png.10cd36bd168e443b653601d2f480a690.png If I should go for 5-10th position in today contest (50 shards)

React confused react_confused_small.png.a391ae5512862bcb47cdb5581b0cca8c.png If I should go for 11-25th position in today contest (25 shards)

React sad react_sad_small.png.51720fa12bb1d523492a7560584ea082.png If I should go for 25-50th position in today contest (NO shards)

Note: I will for sure try to get the girl at the end of the 4 days, and I have yet a good amount of points for the current contest

Playing the social media mechanisms at its best? 😉

So, with the Mythic Girls we now get Legendary Girls with the attack power of the best current champion's girl?

Edited by windia
  • Haha 1

I wish they could just get rid of whoever is the one drawing all these ugly girls. I don't know the names of the artists but it is obvious that there's a better one and another one who shoudln't even be called an artist. The better one is the one who drew the original bunny, juliette, red battler etc and whoever drew this latest one is the one they should get rid of. not a single girl he drew is better than even the ugliest girl the better artist drew. 

before this incompetent "artist" came I would look forward to new girls a lot more because I knew they would all be nice

Edited by tovaras

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

Wouldn´t it be great if they do a classic event that refers to the grail war with 9 Fate waifus :D ?

It's plot heavy s I'm thinking more along the lines of world 15 or world 16.

There are a lot of great plot lines that are very fitting, such as "mana transfers".

Magical crests that force the servants obey sexual commands. Stragetic placements of those crests in lewd places like the inner thighs, or the womb, or on the behinds.

There is a lot of great things they could write the plot around.

2 hours ago, tovaras said:

I wish they could just get rid of whoever is the one drawing all these ugly girls. I don't know the names of the artists but it is obvious that there's a better one and another one who shoudln't even be called an artist. The better one is the one who drew the original bunny, juliette, red battler etc and whoever drew this latest one is the one they should get rid of. not a single girl he drew is better than even the ugliest girl the better artist drew. 

before this incompetent "artist" came I would look forward to new girls a lot more because I knew they would all be nice

Do you remember some recent patch notes? 

KK announced that they want to integrate "lots of very easy obtainable 1star girls"...

• Sad 1

The girl doesn't make me scream to the miracle, and the fact that she is charm makes me quite uninterested in this event. The problem is the same of the last Legendary contests: in this first day, due to little or no competition, normal play will make me end in the 11-25 tier, thus leaving me with 25 shards for the girl and stretching again my "partial girls" list (and with little or no chance to increase those shards in a decent amount of time after the event end).

Edited by Observer_X

7 hours ago, Eman said:

I went with a thanks, because you're not in my group and the sooner you get the girl, the sooner you'll stop being a possible oponent in the following contests.

Also 😝

I had the same line of thinking xD 

• Like 1

Not really positive about getting another strong 5* girl in LC, makes Mythic girl less attractive ... (but i understand that there still has to be something to make player be interessted in the girl at all (besides having them all or the art/fap reasons (some players even dont like this, so they have at least good stats)))

Also: Scared how many people (me included) will try to snipe tomorrow with season xp, hopefully not tooooo many in the, at least for my contest. Still planing to finish the event on day1, it's so much more relaxing then.

• Like 4

On 12/19/2020 at 5:29 AM, Lemus said:

It seems that the girl looks good, let's hope that it will be so.

But to be honest, of the entire fate franchise, the most beloved character is Tohsaka Rin. I would like to see her here some day.

rin.png.cac23ab8e403f84420d22f2723e99779.png

But they'll probably make her hair purple and her boobs 5x bigger. Are you sure you want her?  😜

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

But they'll probably make her hair purple and her boobs 5x bigger. Are you sure you want her?  😜

Tohsaka is so beautiful and recognizable that even with size 5 (or even larger) boobs she can be drawn perfectly. Unless, of course, the crooked-handed worshiper of Satan, who outraged the beautiful Shina (may he be cursed forever and ever), takes up drawing. But I still believe in the best, although I am always ready for the worst.

tboobs.png.dc39db41d4a8f31af50be4b9581d41da.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

hace 12 horas, blaa dijo:

Not really positive about getting another strong 5* girl in LC, makes Mythic girl less attractive ... (but i understand that there still has to be something to make player be interessted in the girl at all (besides having them all or the art/fap reasons (some players even dont like this, so they have at least good stats)))

Also: Scared how many people (me included) will try to snipe tomorrow with season xp, hopefully not tooooo many in the, at least for my contest. Still planing to finish the event on day1, it's so much more relaxing then.

I'm currently 13th, and I can tell you that, if I can, I'll try to snipe into the top ten by using the Season XP. After all, I've saved them for a reason.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, jelom said:

Let's do a small test to make the event more interesting.

What should I do in the legendary contest?

React thanks react_thanks_small.png.d6a7494cb99e6126e74becc940bfbef4.png If I should go for 1st position in today contest (100 shards)

React like react_like_small.png.bc1d018e997ca7d8239ddd63d698ec3a.png If I should go for 2nd-4th position in today contest (100 shards)

React haha react_haha_small.png.10cd36bd168e443b653601d2f480a690.png If I should go for 5-10th position in today contest (50 shards)

React confused react_confused_small.png.a391ae5512862bcb47cdb5581b0cca8c.png If I should go for 11-25th position in today contest (25 shards)

React sad react_sad_small.png.51720fa12bb1d523492a7560584ea082.png If I should go for 25-50th position in today contest (NO shards)

Note: I will for sure try to get the girl at the end of the 4 days, and I have yet a good amount of points for the current contest

it is going to be hard, people is giving it all in the first day

imagen.png.f6fb3265730c7e41c07225f1cb29de50.png

• Thinking 1

I'm actually glad I'm bad at math. I undercalculated my chances. Thought I would be around the 5th place but I actually ended up on the 2nd. I was on the 1st for a few seconds but I don't mind I fell down. I'm just happy I don't have to compete anymore 😅

girl.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

I did it, using kisses from season, refilling in the league (a bit more than I would have desired) and sniping in the last minute with all XP from seasons, but even so I was worried someone in the middle ranks would have something left.

To be fair, when I did the test yesterday, I thought most people would react sad to force me to get no shards, but you showed me that people support their fellows in the forum when you asked for the 1st place. Thanks.

Now to relax until PoA.

imagen.png.e3f1872a62b0365c46f1ef4ab6a39a20.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, tovaras said:

I saved up one month of books, tickets etc for this rubbish. now I'm just trying to decide if I should just use them right away (no way I'll have a single shard of this rubbish in my harem) or take a chance and save the stuff for the next legendary contest. the girl just keep getting uglier with each legendary contest so I don't see why I should bother with legendary contests anymore. 

sooooooo I decided to use all the exp I had in seasons... last month I finished 29th when I did that... so I was expecting the same but... apparently not one other person in my group did that and I finished 1st and now I'm stuck with this rubbish. 

I don't know what's going on in all your other screenshots, but the 2nd in my group was just 600k, 3rd was just 400k

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic