Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

Like Karxan no new girls from SM. But not with the same reason like Karxan 😎.

I activly decided to not invest SM-coins two times where I got a 5*Legendary. One time it was Dorothy (LD) who had her first LD appearance in May this year so it's possible to get more shards for her when she will be revived and the second one was Slava from this HA event, and I don't wanted to invest 240 coins for her yet after I expect to get more than 350 shards for the 4 new girls.

Have some coins storaged for future SMs:

image.png.67807636b19c556fa7589f0290b86fef.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Ah.. I usually only get to see two or three girls in this event, because I allways forget to check the store, and the damn timer does not start tickin unless you visit :c

Now that's a feature I would upvote every day. Make the SM shop timer work without needing to manually start it so I can just visit twice a day and not have to plan it or risk missing out on.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Do I remember correctly that 60 Legendary shards would cost 240 coins? If I want to make sure I always have enough on me to grab Piper once she shows up, I just need to keep 240 and I can freely spend everything above that, right?

image.png.53dfc50fa725a3e657fcf6677dbb0840.png

So in this case I have 106 coins as extra, right?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, garadron said:

So in this case I have 106 coins as extra, right?

Yup. Shards cost 4 SM coins apiece (at least for legendary ones, not sure if that's lower for lower rarities, but no one should ever spend SM coins on anything less than an L5 anyway). So 40 coins for 10 shards, and 240 for 60 indeed.

Ninja'd by Bolitho! :ph34r:

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Found one of the girls from orgy days in the Sm shop, and it was the one I've been focusing on so far.
image.jpeg.ac663d900eec1288134b6f52bd522eab.jpeg
Since I was only missing 3 shards, I decided to see what would happen in the Sm shop if I completed her normally.

image.jpeg.c173c171dde27481a6f22cea6dfddba5.jpeg
Some fights later, I got the remaining shards for her.
image.jpeg.7a70e0ccf12a87f7b45242942e9366d0.jpeg
Aaand... she got replaced by 10 tickets... not great, and 12 hours before I get a new girl in the shop ;c

• Like 1

Not to add to the 60 shards question, but it fits. 😁

image.png.f9c7dac0ce21eda7068456b915476ef4.pngimage.png.064a92a8fe17040cd779bc5f1537fb96.png
image.png.920d9d8788242c3bee2614fbacf1fd90.png

But is this way to tell me, that I will probably never get her?

I play PsH for 20 months now, she is from the first Champion, but I only got 40 shards for her.
Ok, I don't do champions as often over there as in HH, and so far I just got the girl from the second champion.

But even now that she pops up in SM, I don't have enough coins to buy her. 🙄

• Thinking 1

31 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Not to add to the 60 shards question, but it fits. 😁

image.png.f9c7dac0ce21eda7068456b915476ef4.pngimage.png.064a92a8fe17040cd779bc5f1537fb96.png
image.png.920d9d8788242c3bee2614fbacf1fd90.png

But is this way to tell me, that I will probably never get her?

I play PsH for 20 months now, she is from the first Champion, but I only got 40 shards for her.
Ok, I don't do champions as often over there as in HH, and so far I just got the girl from the second champion.

But even now that she pops up in SM, I don't have enough coins to buy her. 🙄

Now I want a strong, hot coffee... 😄

But fight the champions more, and you'll get the girls eventually. I'm playing for less time than yours, and got all the girls but one (the fourth). I have too many girls to get from SM, to throw precious coins for champions girls... plus, she's 3* girl.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Now I want a strong, hot coffee... 😄

Me too, but then again I always do. ^^ 

7 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Aaand... she got replaced by 10 tickets...

Interesting. To add to this, I can confirm that getting shards for a girl once she's already on offer in your SM Shop doesn't reduce her cost in SM coins or anything (and it's not just visual either: even if you get the girl to 99/100 elsewhere, if the SM Shop offers you 40 shards, you'll still pay for and receive 40 shards; I think in that scenario it would give you 39 epic flower bunches).

I also notice that epic shards cost 3 SM coins apiece instead of 4 as legendary ones do.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Me too, but then again I always do. ^^ 

Interesting. To add to this, I can confirm that getting shards for a girl once she's already on offer in your SM Shop doesn't reduce her cost in SM coins or anything (and it's not just visual either: even if you get the girl to 99/100 elsewhere, if the SM Shop offers you 40 shards, you'll still pay for and receive 40 shards; I think in that scenario it would give you 39 epic flower bunches).

I also notice that epic shards cost 3 SM coins apiece instead of 4 as legendary ones do.

Yep, I reported it on Nov-22 😄

• uwu 1

I just bought Fated Katana for 120 coins (30 shards).

I know I will be missing between 30 and 40 shards across all HA girls (was missing 40 total shards last time).

I still have 323 coins.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

Pretty bad luck with the girl selection this month. All but one were the unfinished KC girls and the one that wasn't was... Champion Shehera from World 18...

I guess until I tidy up the KC girls with the newly introduced KCR, it's going to be pretty rough getting the L5's I care about (especially Piper). As always in HH, patience will be key here.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...