Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

47 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Which one is less complicated, and more reliable?

• Using kobans to buy CP?
  • Using kobans to buy CP, during the SM, to drop keys, to open boxes, to get SC, to then just buy CP again?

If you turn it that way 😄. However, my point is that you get more than just the shards for the used CP, currently much more. And the second, more complicated way, makes you use overall more CP (while the overall average price per shard is similar), i.e. grants you more other rewards, most importantly Gems, MPx1 orbs and Xtals. In average I'd say it has a higher value, which you pay for with more time invest (hitting the villain button ~a hundred times vs buying shards with a single click) and more randomness/uncertainty.

It is probably a bit similar to the decision whether to use SP for LD or not. Also there, the shards-only costs are slightly lowered with SP, time invest and uncertainty/randomness reduced, but you loose the other villain rewards. Here with SM I am currently not sure how to wight in the SP, which makes the SM coin => CP way even cheaper for shards only, but of course one needs to buy more SPs 🤔.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

I got two girls in the first two resets.

the fist girl was jujubee. i had 93 shards for her so i bought the last 7 since it was cheap.

then, Fanny and Fione appeared. previously ,i got 45 shards in her last appearance in mythic pool so i go the last 55 shards in SM.

jujubee.JPG

image_2023-07-11_141626309.png

• Like 2
  • GG 4

I see Imogen (42%) in my SM shop but I'm 52 SC short to get her, (have 180 SC vs. the 232 SC needed).  Either I'll skip her, or I could wait until CbC day 3 begins, and she'll still be available.  Then, I'll spend kobans to get both LD girls, which might lead to enough SC.  I'll see.

Also, realized she'll get revived anyway this September 10th, 2023, in ~2 months.

I'd rather spend my CP on the LD tomorrow, when it overlaps w/ the CbC's villain points.

Have 41% for Felicitas and 6% for Isturi so far.  My goal is to recruit both, but I'll aim for 40% of each first.

image.png

• Like 4

A little positive example of why I say that buying CP in SM shop is a good deal if there is a concurrent MD/R or LD event:

• The 20 CP gave me from Bremen 2 LD drops with 1+3=4 shards (no SP used), one T1 girl drop with 6 shards and 3 SM keys.
  • The 3 keys are above average expectation, the other drop however in expected range, and I did not get any gem or ticket or GXP/Aff drop, so the overall drops were good but not way above average value.
  • With the 3 SM keys I however was very lucky: 1st 3 keys, 2nd 3 coins, 3rd 1 coin. The 3 additional keys gave me 20 gems, then 10 coins, after which I could regenerate the grid quite early with all relevant rewards claimed. Last key again have 3 coins on the new grid.
  • So one could say I invested a net of 3 coins for 4 LD shards, 6 T1 shards, 20 gems and 20 Xtals. A VERY beneficial invest compared to the 20 coins one usually invests for 5 LD shards. Of course it cannot be counted like that, since I would have gotten the same SM rewards with keys obtained later anyway.

The CP slot in SM shop is shared with kisses and energy, so one usually can buy CP only 2-3 times, in my case 2 times with 1 restock left. With concurrent MDR and LD I got way more coins than those 40 invested in CP. In the worst case it means that I need to wait 1 month/SM longer before I can buy an LD girl from the shop. In the best case I intentionally use those 20 CP above 40 shards this LD to make the girl cheaper for next SM, e.g. farm her until the coins I have are sufficient to buy her next SM immediately when offered.

• GG 1

1 ora fa, Horsting ha scritto:

A little positive example of why I say that buying CP in SM shop is a good deal if there is a concurrent MD/R or LD event:

• The 20 CP gave me from Bremen 2 LD drops with 1+3=4 shards (no SP used), one T1 girl drop with 6 shards and 3 SM keys.
  • The 3 keys are above average expectation, the other drop however in expected range, and I did not get any gem or ticket or GXP/Aff drop, so the overall drops were good but not way above average value.
  • With the 3 SM keys I however was very lucky: 1st 3 keys, 2nd 3 coins, 3rd 1 coin. The 3 additional keys gave me 20 gems, then 10 coins, after which I could regenerate the grid quite early with all relevant rewards claimed. Last key again have 3 coins on the new grid.
  • So one could say I invested a net of 3 coins for 4 LD shards, 6 T1 shards, 20 gems and 20 Xtals. A VERY beneficial invest compared to the 20 coins one usually invests for 5 LD shards. Of course it cannot be counted like that, since I would have gotten the same SM rewards with keys obtained later anyway.

There is a flaw in this reasoning, though, which is: you have been lucky, both with your villain fights (three SM keys + permanent girl shards + the expected average of shards for a LD girl) and with your SM squares openings.

I'm not saying that buying CPs with sultry coins is an absolute bad choice, but still, what happened to you this time is quite the outlier, far from what you can expect to happen on average. Realistically speaking, you cannot base a fair and "objectively universal" assessment of the investment you've made on this lucky shot you've landed.

• Like 3

I'm still waiting for a 5 star girl. All I've been getting are my large list of Kinky Comp girls. I'll get 1 more changes at update time before event ends. crossing fingers

Edit: the last update did go 5 star and get me Amaris

Edited by Yamiray
  • Hug 2

5 hours ago, Antimon said:

you have been lucky, both with your villain fights (three SM keys + permanent girl shards + the expected average of shards for a LD girl) and with your SM squares openings.

=>

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

The 3 keys are above average expectation, the other drop however in expected range, and I did not get any gem or ticket or GXP/Aff drop, so the overall drops were good but not way above average value.

=>

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Of course it cannot be counted like that, since I would have gotten the same SM rewards with keys obtained later anyway.

So yes, I know and intentionally posted it as positive example, not as prove. However, also the expected/average rewards are above the value of the girl shards only, IMO. A bit similar to how it might be in average overall more beneficial to not use any SP when going for LD girls, while the costs when considering the shards only are reduced and the effect of bad luck is reduced.

• Thinking 1

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

A weird behaviour in the grid.

When I click in a position when the reward are kisses, it stops responding, it don't reveal the position reward nor do I see the reward and I cannot keep clicking in another position. If I go to the main window and I came back to sultry misteries window, I see the kisses reward in that position and of course, I receive them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 3

2 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

A weird behaviour in the grid.

When I click in a position when the reward are kisses, it stops responding, it don't reveal the position reward nor do I see the reward and I cannot keep clicking in another position. If I go to the main window and I came back to sultry misteries window, I see the kisses reward in that position and of course, I receive them.

It happened to me as well yesterday, but since this behaviour started yesterday (I got kisses from the grid the day before  and it didn't act this way) and no one on the forum said anything similar, I thought it could've been a problem on my end only.

10 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

So yes, I know and intentionally posted it as positive example, not as prove. However, also the expected/average rewards are above the value of the girl shards only, IMO. A bit similar to how it might be in average overall more beneficial to not use any SP when going for LD girls, while the costs when considering the shards only are reduced and the effect of bad luck is reduced.

Maybe there was a little misunderstanding problem on my end, then: I intended the opening of you first comment (A little positive example of why I say that buying CP in SM shop is a good deal if there is a concurrent MD/R or LD event) more as a "That's why I'm saying this". 

• Like 1

image.png.d860207ae037eebed77dec58765007cd.png

got Bolt for ≈20-25SC 🅢 at the very start, but after that i couldn't make enough new SC 🅢 to afford any of the other girls'.  The Last one was the most painful; Dove Tracy, i pulled off 80 CP but got only a few Keys on the first 50 & none after...

image.thumb.png.c082f0cb4cda5c7286644134e32b8cec.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 3

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.097feca447d228e51738f37498f1caa3.png

(something witty)

Karxan Edit: Gotta Love such a Great Gal, that she has such great, Supportive Friends, wherever She Goes...

Karxan Edit: forgot to include this earlier

100SC🅢 - Beauty 25💖, or 4SC🅢/1💖, for those who track that data...

image.thumb.png.5994c067b1d2f2c3e143634824f5a1f0.png

Edited by Karxan
(something witty); 100SC - Beauty
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

in the first reset , i had Elphiba but since i will get her normally in leagues this week , i did not buy her.

in the second reset , i got Felicitas , i bought the remaining 58 shards 30 minutes before the new reset. i almost forgot her .  i delayed her buying because of the DP event hoping for a shard or get a girl task. nothing appeared.

image_2023-08-15_170932412.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 3

I got a nice surprise from the SM shop - I got Hilda for a bargain price of 10 shards (among the many many 3 stars girls that are waiting in the pool) 😃

I also saw Andra (twice!), but I didn't have the required 100 coins in order to get her at that time.

• GG 5