Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

Hmm, the only girls I missed easier which I could get from SM shop are 2 epics from last OD (Athena and Nataly) and the 3-start legendary Alt. Anika from last Kinky Cumpetition. Nothing which helps me progressing, so would be only to get them all, if those will otherwise take long to re-appear in some event.

Given that OD girls, SM keys (which again can have CPs and coins in result), current last cumback contest objective, the SE and PoV, as well as DP by times, all benefit from CP, I wonder whether buying 20 CP for 20 coins is actually a good idea. Or probably best to simply save the coins for next SM?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

It's better to write the girl's name, because we might not all recognize them from the pictures.

Is that Sara Jay?

Ravi edit: yes, that's sponsor Sara Jay.

image.png

Good point, I will try real hard not to forget it next time :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I decided to take her. I have tons of girls with 40+ shards, the chance to get a girl I really want are very slim (I have 5 L5 girls that I can get), and the coins are piling up. This is the only way for me to get her, and she's cute.

Besides, I want to finish the passive bonuses, and eccentrics are the hardest to find. I need only 3 more now.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Finally the Sultry RNGesus was kind to me and gave me this:

image.png.ae0eb82ed1d8a7138dae53a0f27c028c.png

3 more to go:

image.png.642a2cceb716ab8d3239f10f9514e787.png

I also hope for another chance to get Amaya because for some reason I didn't go for 40 with her during her last revival in LD... (was Sultry already a thing when she was revived?)

image.png.b6e4d4f2810deef01fa9622579e0b0cf.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2

9 hours ago, garadron said:

I also hope for another chance to get Amaya because for some reason I didn't go for 40 with her during her last revival in LD... (was Sultry already a thing when she was revived?)

First SM: November 2nd, 2022
Amaya's 3rd LD revival: January 10th, 2023

Yes, the SM was a thing already.

I recruited Amaya from her 1st revival in Feb 2022.  I'm a Re:Zero fan.

image.png

HH: 141 SC.  9x LD L5s in the pool, but not enough SC anyway.
CxH: 79 SC.  No LD L5s, just 4x champion L5s, so I'm storing SC.
PSH: 298 SC.  1x LD L5 in the pool, but she didn't appear.

image.png

• Like 3
  • GG 1

image.png.a6c6d999fe5bfd31b18db707683d01ee.png

I just bought Skye from SM for 160 SC (40 Shards).
She was my first BossBang Girl in August '22, I had about 70% and got 60 Shards.

image.png.72888dab925cc6b6b76a63d518b0de5e.png

My first League Girl July '22 was Janine and only a few Shards were missing.
Could buy here in one of the last SM's.
(Shortly after they stocked the League Girls.)

image.png.22308ff5d572fb3110a58004987616c0.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 2
  • GG 1

I got Nero in the 5 th shop reset but because the DP event. i did not claim her : i was waiting for a shard task or get a girl task. i ended up being absent the whole day. forgetting completely about her and to finish my troubles getting stuck with a task : get 100 shards.

• Hug 3

i got ffffuckked this weekend (not the good way) & i'm braindead shit today...

are the SMs monthly or bi-monthly?  i missed out the last 18-20-ish hours, apparently...

Edit! Oh fffuck i aalmossst forgot!

image.png.ec4302939cec8195a923dc9f6615e2b8.png i'll ddouble-checkk later, but Festival Darling Garlick appears to be my #301!  i was #Blessed with getting her early the 1st day!  Not one of the ones on my most wanted list but i sure ain't complaining!  ;)

image.png.7e88f31329b68d3c72d0e062aca5bbb9.png

HH: x114 SC.  1x LD L5s in the pool, but not enough SC anyway.
CxH: x196 SC.  0x LD L5s, none came up when i was able to play, so I'm storing SC.  7x 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s
PSH: x85 SC.  don't care.  might check might not.

Ⓢ🅢??  Ⓢ🅢??  Ⓗⓔⓨ, 🅡ⓐⓥⓘ-🅢ⓐⓜⓐ!  🅓ⓥ🅓ⓘⓥ🅧🅧🅧!

HH
Bianca 💖98/100 (Club Champion Ezekiel)
Kumiko 💖84/100 (Club Chumpion Chad)
Cunegonde 💖83/100 (Bremen tier 1)
Beauty 💖75/100 (Leagues)
Dayan 💖75/100 (Leagues)
Mavin 💖73/100 (Fredy Sih Roko Senseï tier 1)
Madame Ivanka 💖68/100 (Leagues)
Elisa 💖60/100 (Boss Bang)
Zamora 💖60/100 (Boss Bang)
Stellaluna 💖59/100 (Club Chumpion Chayotte)
Mia 💖52/100 (Leagues)

Lara 💖50/100 (Cyber Babes) whytheffuckk didn't i grab the other 50?  WHYYY!?!?!?!?!?  😧😢😭
Zoe 💖48/100 (Finalmecia tier 1)
Trixie 💖41/100 (LD)

Edited by Karxan
brainfaaaarrrtt/brainrot
  • Like 3

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Just an FYI, that the SM is active in CxH & PSH, but not HH atm.

Noticed that yesterday in the preview, that is a first for them to not be together. Are we expecting HH later this Month or is this a bug or are they starting to randomize it? It is Anniversary time so I can see why they may have pushed it for HH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last month it was on 14th and there is a 4 days event scheduled for 14th this month as well: 

My guess:

• 10th: LD + BB
  • 13th: Additional MR, as we have anniversary month? DD is not listed in calendar, is it?
  • 14th: OD (Kinkversary-boosted) + SM
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

18 hours ago, Horsting said:

Last month it was on 14th and there is a 4 days event scheduled for 14th this month as well: 

My guess:

• 10th: LD + BB
  • 13th: Additional MR, as we have anniversary month? DD is not listed in calendar, is it?
  • 14th: OD (Kinkversary-boosted) + SM

I'll note that the current SM event in Comix wasn't listed on their calendar, which is identical to the HH calendar except for the 2-day event starting on the 13th.

My expectation for the events on the calendar.:

• 10th: LD + bonus MDR (Bunna again?)
  • 13th: KC (as usual, starting on thursday)
  • 14th: Extended OD + BB
  • 19th: LC
  • 23rd: Regular MDR
  • 25th: PoA
  • 26th: 2nd bonus MDR (NY Estelle?)

From the surprise Comix appearance of SM, maybe they put it in the same group as DD as something that is occasionally dropped in as a surprise without a fixed schedule.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

13th: KC (as usual, starting on thursday)

Ah, I thought it was always on 3rd Thursday, but is was on April 13th as well (2nd Thursday), and there is no event for July 20th listed. So it seems to be more like "the Thursday closest to mid of the month" or so 🤪. Tell me how to add this as reoccurring event to a common digital calendar 🤷‍♂️.

Yeah, the KC is allways a little bit floating in the month. The only sure thing is, that KC starts with League reset. That it will be near the middle of the month is also a relativ new thing (ok, my perspective is from someone who played KC from the time, they introduced this event). So we don't have enough experience to say which of the possible Thursdays is the more expectable without the hints from the calendar. Before they changed the routine for KC some months ago there were two KC in the month.

13 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Tell me how to add this as reoccurring event to a common digital calendar 🤷‍♂️.

Easy: Use only the "analog calendar replacement" named "credit card" and you have no problems to have allways enough ressources for all events... 😉🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Easy: Use only the "analog calendar replacement" named "credit card" and you have no problems to have allways enough ressources for all events... 😉🥴

😄 I'm anyway fucked for this KC, but more on that elsewhere later. The resources are one thing, but I am perfectionist and forgetful at the same time: My calendar must be complete, look shiny and all correct, but I cannot rely on myself adjusting the KC event every month. Probably I should use my credit card to pay a developer to add "<weekday> closest to <day of the month>" (like "Thursday closest to 15.") as selectable schedule to all my calendar clients + as common CalDAV/calendar standard, or I pay KK directly to use a fixed #Thursday for KC from now on 🤣.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Ah, I thought it was always on 3rd Thursday, but is was on April 13th as well (2nd Thursday), and there is no event for July 20th listed. So it seems to be more like "the Thursday closest to mid of the month" or so 🤪. Tell me how to add this as reoccurring event to a common digital calendar 🤷‍♂️.

Looking at the history on the wiki, it's the Thursday between the 12th and the 18th of the month (inclusive).

Not sure if you can translate that to a calendar rule, but otherwise I'd suggest to manually add it for the next 12 months, hope the pattern doesn't change in that time, and only worry about it again in a year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

I'd suggest to manually add it for the next 12 months, hope the pattern doesn't change in that time, and only worry about it again in a year.

This is what I did, then I just wait for the actual calendar, and double check that there's a 2 day event on a Thursday in the middle of the month.  I don't usually care about KC girls, but it's nice to know if it overlaps w/ some other event or contest that might benefit from many PvP fights.

Just now, Ravi-Sama said:

image.png

• Like 1

I had some thought:

• Legendary shards cost 4 coins each
  • CP cost 1 coin each
  • Average LD drop rate is 10%, with a range of 1-3 = 5 CP per shard = 5 coins, i.e. only slightly more expensive.
  • With SP, it is even 3.3 CP per shard, hence in average cheaper than via SM coins.
  • But a CP gives more, especially currently: Gems, GPx1 orbs, Xtals, and of course SM keys which in return give again some SM keys and CPs back.
  • So buying 20 CP for 20 coins is actually a good deal, even a great deal when investing the CP for the MDR or LD girls during current MDR. When using them for LD girls, you get nearly the same shards (or more with SP) compared to when you invest the coins for the same girl in SM shop, and more benefits on top.
  • Only downside is the randomness: Shards for CP can vary, while one gets shards for SM coins for a fixed price. But IMO the current CP benefits, and that this can help you to get the girl now instead of in some future SM, weights this out.

What do you think?

Edited by Horsting

23 minutes ago, Horsting said:

So buying 20 CP for 20 coins is actually a good deal, even a great deal when investing the CP for the MDR or LD girls during current MDR. When using them for LD girls, you get nearly the same shards (or more with SP) compared to when you invest the coins for the same girl in SM shop, and more benefits on top.

What do you think?

I used to spend my SC on CP in the beginning, back when I thought it'd always overlap the MD, so there'd be a huge CP investment and Keys/SC would always be abundant.

Then, they changed the SM date each month afterwards, making it unpredictable, so it was better to hold on to SC, until I had at least 240 for an L5.  Now, I just save it until an L5 appears.  If I want CP, I'll buy it w/ kobans normally instead, since it's more difficult to earn SC.

Which one is less complicated, and more reliable?

• Using kobans to buy CP?
  • Using kobans to buy CP, during the SM, to drop keys, to open boxes, to get SC, to then just buy CP again?
  • Like 5