Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Because you would have gotten her for 0 coins eventually, and completing a legendary girl from the minimum 40 shards to the full 100 costs 240 coins?

after getting Beauty early in the event i had too much RL BS happening to get more coins, so with 51SC🅢 left in the last few minutes before event ended, it wasn't like i'd be able to afford another gurl, even i i'd had the 120 kkoban to reset the store (i was down to 17kkb then), so getting her early & clearing the villain seemed a fair trade to me.

Edited by Karxan
SC🅢
  • Like 1

Fair enough, to each their own. Just in case: don't forget you keep your SM coins in between SM events (you can even see them in your green backpack top-right of the home page, now). And SM is a monthly thing, so even if you don't have enough to complete a girl one month, you can just store whatever you have and use them the next month (or even later).

• Like 3

I contemplated a bit, but decided to take her.

She was the KC girl I needed the least amount of shards to get - only 25 shards.

Since Atina will be on the next free PoG, I have only Dorothy to get from the 5* girls.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • GG 2

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

I recruited a sensual L5 from CxH, Sordid Shadowblaze.  I double checked that she was an LD girl, and not just some champion girl.  Spent 228 SC for her 57 shards, and have 82 SC leftover atm.

image.png

Also, saw an L5 in PSH, but didn't have enough SC (93).

image.png

I'm a little short on SC in HH as well (199), but if I saw an L5 I could probably hustle to recruit her, buy using CP for keys.

These are the 10 L5s that are in my SM pool in HH, out of 67 girls total.  That's about a 15% chance one will appear during each SM shop refresh.  If there's 8 shop refreshes, which there isn't b/c I don't do them every 12 hrs, then at best that's a 72.5% probability one will appear by the end.  That tells me the odds are still good despite how it feels.

(10 L5s/67 Girls)*100%=14.925%
P(An L5 Appears)=1-(P(100%-14.925%)^8=1-(85.075%)^8=72.5% Probability

image.png

image.png

The one I'd like to appear is LanaLana 🟢, just b/c she's the cheapest to get w/ 100 SC, if she did appear.

If SC wasn't an issue, I'd like to see Zorani 🔴 appear, b/c of her dual Purple/Green eye colors.  She'd cost 152 SC, which isn't that bad either, compared to 240 SC.

• GG 2

I got Felicitas in yesterday night's shop restock. A nice surprise before sleep. For the other relevant girl Itsuri I need to save coins from at least another SM, so I got everything I was hoping for this time 😊.

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If there's 8 shop refreshes, which there isn't b/c I don't do them every 12 hrs

I realised that you can miss visiting the shop for 12h in total (-1 minute for actually buying something before event end) without loosing one of the 8 stocks. So not impossible 🙂.

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 2

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

It's confirmed to be possible to see ME HA girls in the SM.  Made me wonder if it'd be worthwhile to get the HA cards now, to add Fae Finalmecia to the pool.  Reality is that I'd only gain 66 sapphires, bringing my total to 106, which would only be enough for 20 shards.  Therefore, it's not worth getting the cards yet.  Also, they'd just give 132 CP.

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

I see a girl from the Hot Assembly on the Sultry shop, but I don't have the coins...

Same situation for me in PSH.

image.png

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

On the other hand, imagine there is Sultry Mysteries in TransPsH (for the first time), but they forgot to put the keys in the Villain rewards. 😲

And the 5th Chest also doesn't give some as it should.

I did get the maximum of 26 Coins plus the Kobans out of my 15 + 3 Keys, so like @Lapokabo quite a good score.

But that's it, no more new keys. 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Hug 2
  • Surprised :O 2