[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

16 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Mavin + six of those girls should give a (0.6% (rare) + 6 x 0.8% (legendary))* 7 (number of girls) = 5.4% x 7 = 37.8% attack boost. 

That's already over 3 cordyceps worth (30%), so I'd say it's pretty significant, w/o even doing any math.

It'll take a long time to upgrade that many legendary girls.  Still haven't figured out the tier 3 skills yet either.  Which will also take time, to be able to plan ahead.

That plus boosters, blessings, matching hero/girl gear, counter bonuses, timing vs. un-boosted players, etc. could lead to some monster teams.

sex is simple; that's the reason i liked this game and played it but now with so much variable, it's not enjoyable at all but a  hassle to continue. if these variations of skills-gems,etc & all calculation were features in real life, everybody would've hate sex altogether and people would remain sexless which would lead to religious preachers be very satisfied .  Game should be simple and need no math, let alone a sex theme game!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Bobick said:

Mavin + six of those girls should give a (0.6% (rare) + 6 x 0.8% (legendary))* 7 (number of girls) = 5.4% x 7 = 37.8% attack boost.

Woaah, you are right, I under-estimated the chance/possibility that multiple M6*/L5* girls can have the same tier 3 trait. The more girls with matching tier 3 trait you add, the stronger the skill becomes. Not exactly exponentially, but effectively close to.

Now I am interested in a list of all girls with their tier 3 trait and how many with the same trait each exist. If there is one with a large pool where always/mostly some benefit from blessings as well, that might be a reason to focus on skilling those girls first.

Not sure if I should like this. I mean with my 256 girls I won't benefit from this for a long time, but as I am in D3, it has the potential of making my life harder. And of course it means a lot more math and considerations, which was added already by a significant amount with GG. And it sounds like the cumulative bonus could be simply too strong, i.e. that one must have such a 7/7 matching trait team to compete without much options to vary.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

They know about it.  I advise not doing anything.  Don't spend kobans yet.  Don't try to rush and claim girls either, they might just delete your progress.  I'll make the thread for it.

...damn it was fixed before I even finished this comment.

fuk.........

i did not notice anything. I just got home from work, saw a new thingy "this is why i am saving kobans."........ sigh.... fuk
also.. what's with the colored lamps...?
i tried to check what is it, but... i don't know what is it still...

2 minutes ago, Shirow said:

fuk.........

i did not notice anything. I just got home from work, saw a new thingy "this is why i am saving kobans."........ sigh.... fuk
i tried to check what is it, but... i don't know what is it still...

All explained in Patch Notes. They are for Girl Skills. Yes, it's a shit as it sounds ...

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Shirow said:

They had fixed the problem so there is no reason anymore to avoid spending ressources at the SB to not get reseted or banned for bug abusing.

5 minutes ago, Shirow said:

Patch notes!

(They are needed for Girls skills)

Edit: Ninjaed by Incubys...

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

i.e. that one must have such a 7/7 matching trait team to compete without much options to vary.

I thought the same... at least we need some easier way to identify the "strongest trait" for each week to check. With zoopokemon's data, I started to do some calculations, but I guess I need a VBA script to automatize this. The strength of a trait is defined as the sum of the max base stats of the 7 strongest matching girls. For position only and next week's blessings I get

Unblessed Blessed
Position 69 167.06 209.67
Position Bridge 147.25  
Position Column 183.24 224.19
Position Doggie Style 175.06 212.01
Position Dolphin 154.06  
Position Indian Headstand 145  
Position Jack Hammer 145.5  
Position Missionary 141.25  
Position Nose Dive 175 233.03
Position Sodomy 152.75  
Position Splitting Bamboo 151  
Position Suspended Congress 161.06  

Position + Column might be generally a good choice to upgrade, Position + Nose Dive is superior with next week's blessings. Tbc.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Incubys said:

All explained in Patch Notes. They are for Girl Skills. Yes, it's a shit as it sounds ...

what?
the one thing i hate in games , in any game... skill tree crap... seriously, i hate that thing. 
why ....
i like the simple game it was before.... 

• Like 2
  • Hug 3

It's better then permanent skill tree increases, each blessing change you can re-set all your lamps (for a cost obviously) so you can skill up girls for the next week.

Yes. Re-doing girl skill trees. Every. Single. Week.

And everyone is singing and dancing and praising KK for such a genius idea .... sarcasm

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

The droprate of these Bulbs are far to genorous[Sarcasm] 1 orb for 100 fights which for most  casual players equals months of tickets is way to Much it should be 1Gazillion tickets for each orb so the earth can turn into a exploding supernova before each skillnode🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, hihi1237823 said:

image.png.cb13f5672a64834abc2a686c7f00dc29.png

For those that wonder about the income=bunny(base +flat)*(1+club+bulb)

Yep, this checks out for Bunny's income.

2023-08-02_23-32-39.png2023-08-02_23-33-00.png

image.png

1 hour ago, hihi1237823 said:

image.thumb.png.24c899ea041ec6abcca560f76c0c745b.png

Here you're showing examples of how the 10% boost isn't always better than a flat bonus, for girls w/ 10k+ income.

At 10,398 ymens and lower, it's better to have the full flat bonus.

At 11,603 ymens and higher, it's better to have the full 10% ymen bonus.

That's what I inferred from the tables.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

At 10,398 ymens, it's better to have the full flat bonus.

At 11,603 ymens and higher, it's better to have the full 10% ymen bonus.

That's what I inferred from the tables.

Yes, exactly. If you want to really optimize the last ymen, keep those decisive values in mind: base income >= 11,600 -> 5 bulbs on percentage increase, 11,600 > base income >= 11,200 -> 4 bulbs on percentage increase etc.

11,600 - 11,200 - 10,800 - 10,400 are the exact solutions.

I came to the same resuls maximizing a quadratic function (the income increase as function of the number of bulbs spent on percentage) over a very small discrete solution space (1,2,3,4 or 5). Crazy, even such supposedly simple parts of the game now require discrete optimization.

I think, though, bolitho's rule of thumb is a good enough proxy. All those ymens are peanuts in the end.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thanks 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills (Live) 💡

Ok Good news bad news. Good news is I have posted the list of skill 3 for all girls I can scan here

Bad news like other stats I can't detect it unless girl is in my harem so the list is missing 121 girls at this time.(Edit: after taking a closer look after noticing I had data on girl I don't have it looks like I can pull the info for skill 3 if I have at least 1 shard of that girl. Its only if I have none at all does the stat not come back)

Here is the list of girls I don't have so you know what to keep on eye out for

Elfy
Nelle
Alicia
Vanessa
Winter Viola
Shino
Aurora
Hellebron
Ruriko
Loving Pelagie
Ascending Tsubame
Anniversary Selena
Koro
Delivery Girl Nikukawa
Anniversary Abraël
Shtupra
Winter Any
Misvaginus
Dakishi
Halloween Barrel
Jolly Pelagie
Kaori
Kuruva
Winter Justine
Sexy Scout Albane
Daria
Galatea
Lolop
Tigress Kelina
Pony Pelagie
Chemistry Nero
Gardening Harmonia
Extreme Alex
Dark Mistress Matcha
Woods Witch Salem
Fuckland Gwenaelle
Celia
Candice
Alex Pussywig
Bruma Cockit
Cheer Mika
Cheer Ruriko
Cheer Cynthia
Jolly Rudolpha
Jingle Holiday
Kawaii Maid Tachibana
Latex Maid Mala
Lovestruck Guinevere
Red Velvet Lolop
Strawberry Molly
Spring Cleaning Mikazuki
Spring Cleaning Koemi
Intern Albane
Therapy Virginia
Ferris Wheel Darla
Mirror Shina
Desert Dalila
Night Out Radka
Night Out Arabelle
Exam Ombresse
Jetta
Kendra
Fashion Cori
Fashion Azana
Kinky Cop Nika
Light Selena
Dark Mala
Sasha
Mad Scientist Kiara
Angel of Darkness Estelle
Metal Liu-Yeng
Gothic Baroness
Yami
Meiko
Nice Andra
Naughty Lavender
Ice Queen Winter
Icy Christia
Frostia
Wolf Luna
Professor Reko
Lunar Momoko
Lunar Derri
Countess de Charmante
Librarian Danielle
Melodic Amelia
Ignatia
Millennia
Ellery
Haru
Kiva
Rika
Survivor Liu-Yeng
Alyssa
Sage
Vizir Radka
Farah
Lust Update Norou
Lust Update Sheba
Battle Bunna
Navigator Selena
Captain Piper
Cyber Jenet
Midsummer Sofia
Midsummer Venus
Kamen Kira
Mikoshi Rumiko
Bimbo
Malai
Phoebe
Enchanted Salem
Enchanted Levitya
Akira
Miu
Mira
Enchanted Filya
Enchanted Esme
Star Atina
Sun Nike
Moon Norou
Galaxy Ananke

Edited by Yamiray

12 minutes ago, Dudegrey said:

Equipment for girls was so well recieved, they decided to take it another step and give them skills too.

Good thing there's only a dozen girls in the game and not 1000+ and thus it's not fifty layers of micromanagment.

yeah, I hope they release some more girls soon, so I can get rid of starter Bunny from my lineup

Is there any way to get the purple lamps without paying cash? I mean more than the 2 in cumback contest.

I think this was just to show how much worse than girl equip they have in them

Edit: I also don't quite get these numbers, I update Bunny to have 10% more, but she has 330.000 base, and with 10% it's 360.000, but 10% of 330.000 is NOT 30.000, it's 33.000.

11 hours ago, hihi1237823 said:

For those that wonder about the income=bunny(base +flat)*(1+club+bulb)

Edited by Ravi-Sama

7 minuti fa, SamRei ha scritto:

Is there any way to get the purple lamps without paying cash? I mean more than the 2 in cumback contest.

I think this was just to show how much worse than girl equip they have in them

the only "farmable" way is doing champion fights. The drop rate isn't very generous, though, and, in case you get a lightbulb to drop, it could be of any rarity.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SamRei said:

Edit: I also don't quite get these numbers, I update Bunny to have 10% more, but she has 330.000 base, and with 10% it's 360.000, but 10% of 330.000 is NOT 30.000, it's 33.000.

Bunny has the base of 300k. You get 10% from your club and 10% from the skill. 20% out of 300k is 60k so the total is 360k.

• Like 3

Aside from the fact the % main stat is probably the worst of the three skill nodes in Tier II to upgrade, do we know whether it is better to maximize the girl main stat or getting 200 total stat more by maximazing the third tier II skill node? 

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic