How you doing in the "League"

casey

I'm just curious saw a player with  skull and crossed bones symbol before and after his name info say he started playing in 2017 around the same time as i did  only that guy is level 460 and has 452  girls in his harem which i think is close to  the maximum number of girls and i am level 405 with 269 girls so is that  skull with crossed bones symbol  mark for players that used some  third party software for resources or did the guy  throw a few houses worth for kobans and the skull thingy is  his own thing that looks cool and i don't know how to add on to my name :)

10 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

I'm just curious saw a player with  skull and crossed bones symbol before and after his name info say he started playing in 2017 around the same time as i did  only that guy is level 460 and has 452  girls in his harem which i think is close to  the maximum number of girls and i am level 405 with 269 girls so is that  skull with crossed bones symbol  mark for players that used some  third party software for resources or did the guy  throw a few houses worth for kobans and the skull thingy is  his own thing that looks cool and i don't know how to add on to my name :)

He just changed his name and used some special characters. I'm not quite sure what Kinkoid's system for non-standard English characters is, as obviously some work (due to accents or various foreign alphabets), but others just display as blank boxes to people.

4 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

I am in his club and he talked about this in our club chat. He didn't know that you could have symbols in your name before he met another guy in his league that had symbols. 
He just thought it looked cool and wanted it for himself so he asked us which symbols would look best for his name, and we said the skulls because he brings death to whoever is in his league 😂

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Slynia I thought that he did it so that other people couldn't snipe his profile for whatever reason. I still don't know how to watch it with these skulls. Our club leader told that it is better to use monostat legendaries for league battles and said that Gogeta wears them, so I wanted to check that out 🙂

Not true at all! Monostat items are worse for leagues, but are better for the arena! Gogeta himself switches to multistat items for league battles but uses for the majority of the time monostat items simply because he does so many arena battles, reason being is because he want the 1st place rewards for PvP battles each week to gain more XP.

If you wanna check out his profile, go to Tower of Fame -> Leaderboard -> XP Experience -> All time -> 1st page at the top -> Click on his name

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

@Slynia   ok  thanks  how did he manage to recruit 452 girls  tho?

Well, from my understanding, he spends a lot of money on this game (I think he even is a high tier patreon?) and winning every week in D3. In other words, he has tons and gets tons of kobans.
Being a high tier patreon, you receive a girl every month that you don't have already (correct me if I'm wrong anyone), and having tons of kobans he can always buy girls that he missed when they show up in the mythic pachinko. It's not hard to see how he has so many girls when taking all of this into account.

Edited by Slynia

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not high enough for the exclusive girls at the very least, since he's sitting at the same number as several other people, and 6 below someone who we know is at that tier.

Yeah the one with the most girls has been at the highest tier for as long as I can remember. 500$ every month for 2+ years. Whatever floats his boat I guess.

6 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Slynia I thought that he did it so that other people couldn't snipe his profile for whatever reason. I still don't know how to watch it with these skulls. Our club leader told that it is better to use monostat legendaries for league battles and said that Gogeta wears them, so I wanted to check that out 🙂

Wait, i didn't say Gogeta weara them. In fact i don't even know who Gogeta is. But based on my experience since i've been playing, i find that when i am able to get all 6 equipments at legendary hardcore (im hardcore class) beats the legendary super sexy full equipment anytime without boosters. But legendary hardcore equipment is much harder to keep up to date, example: Im level 361 and i haven't had any legendary hardcore pants since level 310, i really need to get better hardcore pants and i've never had a hardcore hat. Meanwhile, i get one or 2 super sexy equipments almost everyday. So its definitely easily to keep super sexy equipments up to date but if you manage to get a full hardcore equipment at your level you should win against everyone, unless they use really good boosters. Because hardcore gives more attack power then super sexy, plus hardcore class gives 20% bonus to hardcore also hardcore gives more ego. However i don't think going pure charm or pure know how to be best for the other 2 class. i find hardcore to be the only one best with pure hardcore stats because it focuses on attack power. 

Higher attack power = higher normal attack and high critical attack.  Harmony may increase the chances for critical hit but it doesn't increase the damage of critical attack. So the reason i find pure hardcore better is because higher hardcore = high attack power = higher crit attack. Or at least thats what i believe from my experience. 

Yes, Super Sexy used to be far weaker then it is now but, it is not better then legendary hardcore. Before legendary super sexy got upgraded, it was weaker then epic hardcore, so it did need to boost. Now id say, Super is just a bit weaker then legendary hardcore but its very close. 

6 hours ago, Slynia said:

Well, from my understanding, he spends a lot of money on this game (I think he even is a high tier patreon?) and winning every week in D3. In other words, he has tons and gets tons of kobans.
Being a high tier patreon, you receive a girl every month that you don't have already (correct me if I'm wrong anyone), and having tons of kobans he can always buy girls that he missed when they show up in the mythic pachinko. It's not hard to see how he has so many girls when taking all of this into account.

so  he is  what  they call a "whale" or "kraken" :)  this game reflects state of world economy  rich get richer <=> ones with lots of kobans/girls  get even more kobans/girls spiral of joy :) 

On 6/14/2020 at 1:14 AM, Slynia said:

Yeah the one with the most girls has been at the highest tier for as long as I can remember. 500$ every month for 2+ years. Whatever floats his boat I guess.

Doesn't need money I guess. I'm planning on getting there too one day, having so much that I can throw 500$ at a game every month just because.  😂

Edited by DHarry
  • Haha 1

hace 4 horas, DHarry dijo:

Doesn't need money I guess. I'm planning on getting there too one day, having so much that I can throw 500$ at a game every month just because.  😂

Even if I had that kind of money I wouldn't do that, it'd ruin my experience by everything being too easy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tusk1234 said:

Im now first in Dicktator 2, plan is going well so far, just hope no one else had the same idea. 

Please, tell us more. At least give us some pointers, or a clue to your innovative idea. Show us the way.

What's going to happen this new week?

Are we going to see another round of people randomly get unfair advantages and additional opponents to fight?

This is something I would like to know beforehand, so I can change my strategies.

Edited by Fiel

Well, it wasnt meant to be this week. If I am right, he wasnt someone who had possible fights before they moved a lot of players from the league. I kinda feel unlucky since in my last 9 fights (all HC) I only had two crits whereas the others had all 9 + 6 of them were on their orgasm. But I am pretty sure I got lucky in another season or probably in this season. 

Edit: First three players were KH, 4-5 CH and 6 HC. Number 3 had some chlorella boosting days in between and possibly some fights against people who were moved since he partial rushed in the beginning. (That was the guy I was talking about on discord @_shal_, @Darsca)

image.png

Not sure what I gonna do in the new season, I will decide this evening (havent seen my d3 yet).

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on the forum and I am wondering if anyone knows if this week's league will be fixed or do I have to wait another week?

damn.thumb.png.6f6b08c252541c4dadd4591b009069b9.png

Or will I ever get to join again lol

Edit: Nevermind, it sorted itself out.

Edited by PlayerXX
  • Thinking 1

On 6/11/2020 at 8:33 PM, _shal_ said:

I haven't had any extreme rushers in mine, but two people did post over 1500 points, one of them a decently strong level 428 Charm. I wasn't expecting to have a shot at anything better than 4th place anyway, and if that guy happens to have points from removed players my top 4 ambitions are most likely toast. I think I'll just go for a top 15 now.

Finished 10th, 20.80 average. One set of 4 legendary ginseng (used when I still had the vain hope that the league would play out properly), one of 4 legendary cordyceps to clear the hardest opponents, and one of 4 legendary chlorella to take out some mid-range players. Did the last 30 or so opponents unboosted without trouble.

The winner was a level 434 KH so at least somebody who was likely to do it anyway, but his 23.48 average may still have benefitted from one or two removed players. 22.30 for 4th place which I might have been capable of beating, but I'm satisfied with my decision not to gamble this week.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 5

I was lucky that nobody rushed too much at the league start before the players removal, and playing carefully I finished first with 6219 points, at a good 23,03 avg.

TheMadaFucker was second coming from behind. I thought Grovdar would dispute me the first place but he slowed the last day. Guismo completed the top 4 as expected.

image.png.6d4e8509cb8d455cf72ad3ffaf8ebdf1.png

for this week I have Gogeta ... first place taken ... but I am also accompanied by Suzaku, [CNO] Aris619, Sexanova, Link, Robert Plant, Barf ... all of them with many victories in D3.

• Like 6

I did something this week.
To be honest, I fought one player who was removed. But it gave me around 60 points, so it has not changed anything.
Top player is charm, league had 89 players.
league.png.4e73eaeef7c4179e802a6473c84cebcc.png

This week seems like easy 5th place again, definitely gonna try that.

• Like 7