How you doing in the "League"

casey

No screen shot because I missed the reset but I ended up 3rd with 21.96 pts/fight. Fortunately @Kenrae (congrats on the 2nd) did post a screenshot so I could see where I ended up. Naturally, at my level I had to go 6xpurple. I managed to win all my fights and caught all the 4xx players unboosted (or poorly boosted). I did 1 refill when my judge was up and 3 high level players let their boosters lapse and another because of lost tokens (NA time zone and sleep).

My second top 4 in D3. B|B|B| It looks like I can compete in D3 for top 4 but only in very weak brackets. I think I can scrape another 10 or so points together but beyond that it will just be luck and how strong the bracket is.

• Like 7

hace 41 minutos, snowman22 dijo:

No screen shot because I missed the reset but I ended up 3rd with 21.96 pts/fight. Fortunately @Kenrae (congrats on the 2nd) did post a screenshot so I could see where I ended up. Naturally, at my level I had to go 6xpurple. I managed to win all my fights and caught all the 4xx players unboosted (or poorly boosted). I did 1 refill when my judge was up and 3 high level players let their boosters lapse and another because of lost tokens (NA time zone and sleep).

My second top 4 in D3. B|B|B| It looks like I can compete in D3 for top 4 but only in very weak brackets. I think I can scrape another 10 or so points together but beyond that it will just be luck and how strong the bracket is.

You did very well at your level 😉

• Thanks 1

After a tough battle the previous week, this one went much softer and easier :)

Managed to get an 18th on my D2 without much trouble, 11 points from 15th 👍

This week's league seems very similar to the last one, so I'm hoping for a repeat ^_^ 

019 D2 200702 4.png

• Like 4

Hello there,

It was a hard week, more than I expected last thursday. Too many players were boost h24 on 7day. I played Kh all the league but it was a mistake and I did a bad average (22.76). Marcares (KH) played well and  finished second. In my last screenshot (3mins before reset) At the third position we had Kein950 (CH / bug player) and the top 4 was closed by Seravee (KH). Last week, I forgot Sujiro (CH). He finished 5th , I think he would have done better without Kein950 and Nclarck. I don't know if he could have gotten the 4th place. But my feeling is: "This bug steals some players places" and it's a real problem.

This week I have to do my best, Kilik77 is stronger than me. I have some interest to see what Cricri, Marcares, james_t_kirk and joegland (clubmate) (all KH) will do. Blitz (CH)and Jinto (CH) could surprise us too.

Have a nice evening, see you next week ;)

Screenshot_20200709_125713_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, E. N. D. said:

Sorry, I don't want to be misunderstood. I wanted to say  I would have made a better average if I had changed classes. For me it was a mistake. I didn't play well.

No need to apologize, we understand what you were trying to say 😊 We understand that this is an international game with tons of different languages being spoken and that English isn't the easiest for everyone. Most of us know about this thing called "language barrier" and try to understand each other with this in mind when reading comments. At least we can joke about it when someone says something that can be taken as funny 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, E. N. D. said:

Sorry, I don't want to be misunderstood. I wanted to say  I would have made a better average if I had changed classes. For me it was a mistake. I didn't play well. 

Of course your though was clear from the start that with charm you would have done better, but ... I couldn't help making a friendly joke. ;)

• Like 1

It might be a tidbit early to post this, but I doubt my rank will change too drastically in the final hour:

128492426_HHLeagueStory27-D2Top30NoKobanSpent.png.c158aaff1d69d0e605a9bfb48800a9d3.png

Second week in chillax mode since my return to D2. No boost, no refill, and I even had to slow down at the end and use a few tricks I picked up from my spiritual guides (you know who you are ^^). Seems like a fairly secure top 30 finish to me at this point. I'm loving it, so definitely sign me up for more of that over the next few leagues!

I'm also pretty proud to showcase two of my clubmates right behind me at #17 and #18 respectively, especially Tom who is still quite new to D2 and had to play a balancing act far trickier than my current strategy to get there. Congrats to him!

All the best to you all for this week. Good luck, have fun. Stay safe!

• Like 7

In a comparatively easy D3 bracket that made me postpone my plan to chill out this week to try to get my first D3 win...

image.png.aa01b138d8eb2987d6a5b06124231826.png

Eight. Freacking. Points. 🤬 And I was number 1 20 minutes before the end, that's playing with people hopes 😝

It's been an rugged week, real life has been in the way most of the time and I had a couple of battles without noticing someone was boosted (take a look at the attack, not only the ego!). I couldn't catch three people unboosted all season too.

I doubt I'll have an opportunity like this one in quite some time.

Kudos to Tremore here, 14th at level 388:

image.png.54af510f5a461c0a8f8ea0bf9dc8d7e2.png 

• Like 8

Congratulations to max Fart, who won this week. As  expected, I finished second, but not far from him.

image.png.8187afff56842bb5ad4d79ec00b10240.png

for the next week i have: isi 452 KH 3 wins in D3, my club mate mago oscuro del caos 443 KH 25 wins, Fiel 443 KH 22 victories, Walaki 437 KH 5 wins

Edited by jelom
  • Like 10

After mismanaging my League performance in D1 last week & promoting to D2 ahead of schedule D2 did not turn into the bloodbath I'd feared. Overdid the boosters at the outset so, in order stay out of the top 15, ended up leaving 62 fights. I'll use fewer boosters next week!

N.B. Though screenshot taken ~10 seconds before the conclusion of the League I actually finished 19th.

Screenshot (52).png

• Like 8

Really hard bracket last week! Everything went, however, pretty much as expected, except that Suzaku underperformed.
I guess he was very busy last week as he did a final rush in the last 30 minutes for about 1000 points.
There really was no way that I was gonna beat Tatouf looking at his stats, my only hope would be if he misplayed, which he didn't. I am more surprised however that xxxvvdxxx was only 1 point behind me LOL! We have been in the same league quite often this year, 5 times I think, and every time our gap closes, he will probably defeat me next time like this ^^

This week I'm with E.N.D. and I'm probably gonna get my ass kicked with his class switch strategy, let's see how effective it really is!

gsfghdgfnfgn.PNG

• Like 7

Well, I don't normally post in here since the Nutaku names probably don't mean much to most of y'all, but this was a significant win for me over Blasterhan. Also KH and a 14 level difference to overcome, if only by the skin of my teeth.

unknown.png

• Like 11

Well, I had a really weird league, where I ended up 3rd (!) in the end. But let's start at the beginning. 5 hours after season start my league had 103 players and Sanji was already in there (KH, 1 d3(!) win, some d2 wins, some d1 wins). On the next day the league had 113 players and also Merck Foehurt has joined (KH, 14 d2 wins).

image.png.af616b73761cfb37fbb66bcf3cfa8a97.png

So it was obvious that at least one of them is going for a win this season. I decided to boost and play the first day as if I was going for a win. After a day and half it got obivous that i should have serious chances of winning it, cause merck was boosting with 4 chorellas (or at least 3) for the 2nd time and sanji hadnt made a single fight yet. Since I fought a chorella boosted kh player with slightly better stats  a few weeks ago and I ended over 300 points ahead I thought I could easily overcome the level difference.

In the end he pushed this morning to 7699 points and I was pretty sure that it was his last push (because of the chorella boosting) and was pretty shocked as he had a few hours before the end 8022 points. I decided not to rebuy the last 17 fights and save at least 35 kobans in refills and take third place (I am pretty sure that I wouldnt have made the needed amount of points, especially since I still had sanji left who was permaboosted the whole week even though he just demoted to d1 (!)

image.png.490e0c88976f762fea760408138e354c.png

I am a little bit disappointed, because it could have been the first time I would have finished with over 8000 points, but probably not more than 8010. Even though I checked every snapshot I wasnt able to fight every player unboosted. And that's also a question I have for you guys: How do you decide which player you left for the last fighting day? First I thought players with 0 or low points are a good option, but then I realised that they often boost on the last day for their following season; than I thought maybe players who didnt boost over the week could be a good option, but it turns out, they also like to boost on the last day. Same goes for people who are near top 15 but arent interested in promotion. Since a few weeks I try people who are between place 60-80 since they cant promote/demote and also a boost mostly isnt justify to get one higher tier. But this season there were also 9 players in this range who boosted on the last day.

Some facts to the league in the end: frist three players were KH, 4th CH and fifth HC; in the end the league had 115 players where the last one joined on sunday (i think). We hadnt had a single rusher, in fact even the top finisher didnt rush 24 before league end.

This week I am trying d3; I am fed up with demote/promote and I am really hoping the league rework will be done soon.

• Like 8

Last week results: 

• 109 players: 413 - highest level, ??? - lowest, median - ???
  • made 251 battles: 246 - wins, 5 - losses, 73 remaining tokens
  • average points for wins: 17,784
  • 15th place score - 4440; got 17th with 4430 points
  • was boosted for 1 days: 1 legendary cordyceps + 3 epic cordyceps.
  • total XP gain - ~62980

278034463_-2.thumb.jpg.7b0aa292df9edf31c6c7ed0ac97b1743.jpg

• There was a huge lag, starting 10 minutes before the league end and continuing until the very end of it (🤬 even worse than during legendary contests... what the hell are they doing that causes such lags? implementing 1 ticket reward?), so I was busy trying to give 6 books to a girl to win the contest and trying to swap gear to score the last points other than writing all the participants of the current league in the excel table and counting the median. Sorry, guys, no median and screenshots of the top 5 guys this time 😉 What I can tell is that I was 24th level-wise player from the end of the table 😀 My best achievement so far 😀
  • Four 13 points losses 😞 But look at the average score - 17784 - a personal record. That was possible cause I rolled another mainstat item (second one) and battled with it the whole league. The theory works - if you want to squeeze as little point wins as possible, battle with monostats (and use the script, of course).
  • The league winner is level 413 Know-how player, who had overwhelming stats and easily won the league. 5th place is taken by ГОЛОВОЁБ (HEADFUCKER), level 330 hardcore player who's battle composition consists of 3 star girls. He was boosted for the first 4-5 days and made constant partial rushes throughout the whole week, finishing his fights 1,5 days before the end of the league. He was in the lead until the very last day. I don't know what he was hoping for but it, obviously, didn't work out. 2nd place is taken by a know-how player, 3d - by a hardcore with Fanny and Fione as his Omega, 4th - by a charm player with Norou as Beta and Levitya as Omega. 🙈

380612105_-1.thumb.jpg.9aa55bd8fb3349d9a7e3c557f7243ce8.jpg

• I think that I'm almost ready to transition to Dicktator 2 and won't lose much XP there. Waiting for a suitable bracket in D1 to finish in top 4 and advance with a good result. Not this time though.

The best of luck to you, guys 😉

• Like 6

Hello,

Last week I played KH about 70% of the league then I changed to CH and I finished with 6930 points and an average of 22.87 so I got a second place, 10 points behind Kilik77, congratulations to him. Blitz was the best Charm player of this league he finished in 6th position.

I have only one regret. Never start a league with chlorella before you have seen your opponents. Fortunately, this week I did not make the same mistake. As Slynia mentioned we are together with Phoenix. Competition will be hard. I am very happy of that. It has been a long time I wanted to play a league against them.

May the best win

Have a nice evening all

Capture killik77 end.PNG

• Like 7

On 7/9/2020 at 3:39 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 101 players this time:

crbl               Ch 440   9th place x1
gh0st1975          KH 437   6 wins
Tempter555         HC 435   5th place x2
griss87            Ch 434   3rd place x1
Leonidasan         Ch 431   3rd place x3
Chacals            KH 431  13th place x2
Tommy55            KH 428   2nd place x3
Haze               KH 428   4th place x1
Regdul             KH 428   5th place x1
Harlequin          Ch 427   4th place x3
Rafy               KH 415   3rd place x1
Blah               Ch 411   4th place x1

It's not a certainty, but that does look like another decent top 4 opportunity. Good luck to my clubmate @Tommy55 who might have a shot at the victory.

I do tend to beat nearly everybody else who has also never won in D3, and so it was this week, too:

image.png.827c30199710f8cbd724743dddb61767.png

Leonidasan left his final battles for the very end and nearly got caught out by the unexpected pre-reset lag. xD I had already taken a screenshot about 45 seconds before that one where he was still in 5th place (his push had started on 6350 or so in 7th), so I barely managed to grab the actual final results. Or maybe not final, he might have done another battle or two even in the dying moments of the league. I did officially finish in 3rd place, in any case.

No losses and a 20.43 average, beating my previous best by 0.01 points. It felt like a relatively easy bracket, too, with quite a few badly configured opponents, so the winner's 22.66 wasn't hugely impressive from level 438. (With 6 rainbows and proper boosters, so he was good on that front. Must've been the opponent selection.) I do believe 70 points is my closest margin to first place yet, but of course that's still a sizable distance.

All the high level people dropped their boosters for the first time early in the week already so I didn't even have to resort to my usual late-season 4 Cordyceps setup to take out any remaining big guns, and I got to use a second set of 2 Ginseng / 2 Cordyceps in that slot instead.

Hard luck for Rafy, going that high on the standings with his relatively modest player level and then getting dropped out of the top 4 during the last minute like that, although he might have had room for better play given that he finished more than 24 hours early. A fairly large non-KH presence among the top 9 in the screenshot again with Charm players in 4th and 6th and the best HC scorer in 7th. The bracket's top level 440 Charm player finished in 12th place having barely boosted at all.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 7