Leonidasan         Ch 431   3rd place x3
Chacals            KH 431  13th place x2
Tommy55            KH 428   2nd place x3
Haze               KH 428   4th place x1
Regdul             KH 428   5th place x1
Harlequin          Ch 427   4th place x3
Rafy               KH 415   3rd place x1
Blah               Ch 411   4th place x1

It's not a certainty, but that does look like another decent top 4 opportunity. Good luck to my clubmate @Tommy55 who might have a shot at the victory.

Aure               KH 438   14 wins
Jotabe             HC 437   13th place x1
joegland           KH 432    2nd place x3
Kronen             KH 429    6th place x1
jpat               HC 429   14th place x1
Itsme              HC 428    9th place x1
jerome             Ch 427   12th place x2
felc               KH 427    9th place x1
Fifou              Ch 426    9th place x1
Krult              KH 424    4th place x1
rm80               KH 422    3rd place x1

Please tell me your secret, shal😆

How come you always get the delicious low level D3 Leagues while I get stuck with all the high level monsters week after week?

It's really painful when one almost never meet Leagues like this one.

Edited by Fiel
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fiel said:

How come you always get the delicious low level D3 Leagues while I get stuck with all the high level monsters week after week?

I could say the same @Fiel  xD especially this week in which we are in the same bracket, with another two stronger players (isi and mago). But it seems you manage to get many wins in spite of that.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jelom said:

I could say the same @Fiel  xD especially this week in which we are in the same bracket

But jelom... You ARE the high level monster I was referring to which I wanted to avoid😂

Isi is usually a gentle giant who settles for top 4 or so.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/17/2020 at 9:13 AM, Fiel said:

Please tell me your secret, shal😆

It's really painful when one almost never meet Leagues like this one.

Whatcha mean? One guy I definitely won't beat is still one too many, so my brackets suck just as much as yours do. B|

• Haha 2

On 7/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, _shal_ said:

Whatcha mean? One guy I definitely won't beat is still one too many, so my brackets suck just as much as yours do. B|

I know right? There's always been that one guy for me. 😒

I'm more interested in your other secrets. I'm beating people well above my level, but you take it even further. What am I missing?  😂

Finished 3rd myself last week. Was a tough week as many midfielders were constantly boosted. In the end that was annoying for everyone and I got my top4 place all the same just with a lower average thanks usual. 

Edited by DHarry

Congratulations with the D3 victory this week @jelom 

I guess your victory is guaranteed thanks to 3x 25 points from Mago. Very tricky when playing against multiple guys from the same club😶

Untitled.png.49ae6f66d16b3202be4baf7dd84a74ec.png

Edited by Fiel

59 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I guess your victory is guaranteed thanks to 3x 25 points from Mago. Very tricky when playing against multiple guys from the same club😶

Untitled.png.49ae6f66d16b3202be4baf7dd84a74ec.png

oh yeah, that sucks, if there is something like sportmanship, that at least isnt it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fiel said:

Don't be mad at us, you can still win. It is a legit tactic, because if he has weakened, all players can benefit from it, not only me. Anyway, as he has gone without boosters in some snapshots during the league, I am sure you have got 21-22 points from him, and probably from me too, so not so big difference in points, 10 at most, and leagues are generally won with a much bigger distance than that. And I am still waiting for you to run without boosters, an event that I am sure will not happen.

• Like 1

This week I will post earlier, as I know I won't win. As I said in the previous post, my win was not assured. I did 6900 points (avg 23,00) after my club mate @mago oscuro del caos  with 6916 and @Fiel that is the winner this time.

I will update later if there are significant changes in the last minutes.

As of now, @Fiel is first after no points since yesterday and a final rush in the last minutes (perhaps he was trying to give us a nasty surprise, after his dissapointment with the weakening, a natural reaction, I don't blame him, as I said, he could win, and he did it, congratulations), shin has reached the 4th position (i didn't saw him initially, but he has 7 wins in D3), and isi is 5th,Walaki 6th and Longleo 7th are the only other former winners in D3.

image.png.05427d028aacedbdc8057afa77c6f2a2.png

Edit: for the next week top players are: an old friend @casey 444 KH, 16 wins in D3, RobertPlant 441 KH 7 wins, Anakyna 441 KH 8 wins,  Shibari 440 CH 1 win, koriaz 438 HC best 3rd, feanor 434 KH best 2nd, Thek 434 KH best 4th, Berik 432 KH 2 wins. So definitely easier than the last weeks, but I have not an assured win.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, jelom said:

As of now, @Fiel is first after no points since yesterday and a final rush in the last minutes (perhaps he was trying to

I just had some problems with Shin, Super olo, milo, and Kromm., so I was hoping until the last moment they would unboost😅 As you can see, the margin between the three of us is razor thin, so I would have to need all the upper hand I could get.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 5

Pretty weird group this week for me. I initially expected it to be difficult, as in maybe I would even need to boost 1 day to guarantee a top 30. Later on, it was so tame that I actually got to slow way waaay down (and I never used booster after all), and I even got a pretty big scare last night, when I used the x15 button because I was in a hurry and, much to my surprise, that made me jump from #24 to #11! I somehow "lucked out" and won about half of these fights (I got over 2k XP from this) even though I only had "red fights" left according to the script, so I wouldn't have expected for a second to earn that many points at once. Thankfully, people finally moved up overnight, but then, after playing all my fights in Tom Thumb mode this morning, near the reset time, I was getting close to having the opposite problem! ^^

443175151_HHLeagueStory28-D2Top30NoKobanSpent.png.9fc5db2114dbd3ddb362077c00b51e29.png

Top 4 way over 7k points, and then the scores fell down a cliff from there. In a league with 109 members, too! ^^ Weird league, as I was saying. Anyway, it all worked out in the end, and I'll take this as a definitive confirmation that I can safely keep cashing in my top 30 rewards in D2 without spending a dime or making much effort from now on. Cool! 😃

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

index.jpeg.694c48498b0aff56e10e2c82a57773a6.jpeg

Hahaha! ^^ Congrats, my padawan. You really, really got lucky to be in such a pool of awful players, but yeah, you did do it. I'm proud you proved me wrong this time. 😃 Welcome to D2.

• Like 1

Chilling out in a week I knew I couldn't win due to both the pool and real life, so I finished 8th without using boosters bought with kobans (I used leftover boosters I never use, some normal boosters, some jujubes and some legendary chlorellas).

image.png.ca00a13fcb93778c239a1b51123c6fbe.png

An average of exactly 20 points. Being top 15 without using kobans is not a bad tradeoff. Back in the competition next season!

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 7

il y a 1 minute, Čamuga a dit :

I finished 93rd but I didnt get demoted down the league... I thought the threshold for that was 85? 

No its the bottom 15, or 0 points. I am not sure however if the players with 0 points are counted in the bottom 15.

1 minute ago, Čamuga said:

I finished 93rd but I didnt get demoted down the league... I thought the threshold for that was 85? 

it's the last 15 players or if there are more players with 0 points - everboby with 0 points

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

No, it's bottom 15, so it depends on the size of your league. Under normal circumstances that would mean 86th is the last position to demote, since that is 15th last in a 100 player league. I'd assume your league had 108 players minimum.

14 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Yeah, sorry you had to learn this the hard way, but all of the above. Basically, to avoid bad surprises when you aim for demotion, stay at 0 points until you're sure it's safe to go a tidbit above that (using a Tom Thumb style line-up and set-up, obviously, might as well grab as much XP as you can in this situation), and check very carefully how many players are behind you. Always keep a decent margin. Don't be exactly the 15th lowest score especially early on. In this case, #101 was the rank you should have aimed not to reach.

Sorry it caught you off guard, but this is much more frequent than well-rounded 100-ish leagues these days. And newcomers can show up at any time during the week as well. At least, now you'll know.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

153672444_ScreenShot2020-07-23at6_51_26PM.png.9c57c9dda441c2280504d55f09f1add9.png

15 minutes from the end and I managed to hold on. Lats week was a heartbreaker for me as I ended 31st and lost 30th for 13 points in the last half hour.

First time breaking top 30. Used 6 boosters straddled as usual over a couple of days, with one partial refill at max boost.

Not sure if it's a real breakthrough or just the luck of the draw. As with previous reward tiers, it takes me about 3-4 weeks to be totally stable and comfortable enough to maintain myself at the same tier.

Update in another 6 months' time 😂  for maybe a top 15 breakthrough hopefully.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, sorry you had to learn this the hard way, but all of the above. Basically, to avoid bad surprises when you aim for demotion, stay at 0 points until you're sure it's safe to go a tidbit above that (using a Tom Thumb style line-up and set-up, obviously, might as well grab as much XP as you can in this situation), and check very carefully how many players are behind you. Always keep a decent margin. Don't be exactly the 15th lowest score especially early on. In this case, #101 was the rank you should have aimed not to reach.

Sorry it caught you off guard, but this is much more frequent than well-rounded 100-ish leagues these days. And newcomers can show up at any time during the week as well. At least, now you'll know.

Yeah well ya live and ya learn.... I just hope I dont get reemed out the ass for this upcoming PoA if they have a lot of PVP requirements, Imma go insane. Although this was by far the biggest bracket I've ever seen, 115 players is way too fuckin much honestly!

• Like 1