How you doing in the "League"

casey

The server has been beating on me almost non-stop for a month straight.

4 weeks ago it pitched me up against Gogeta and Z-wave... you can kind of guess how that went down😂

3 weeks ago I got an easy league with people at my level.

2 weeks ago I got another easy League, but the admins randomly decided some of us should have less opponents than others🙄

1 week ago I  get pitched against BenBrazke and mot_131, Of course I get slaughtered again.

And now it's spheedy and dido. Another tough week awaits.

I only got lucky once in the span of these 5 weeks😭

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Kenrae already posted my leagues result but here you go again from my perspective!  😅

Really close fight between xxxvvdxxx and me last week, his stats are slightly higher than mine so I almost pissed my pants when he did his final fights 30 minutes before the league's end.
isi is probably a surprise for many that he "only" came 3rd for his level, but I can tell you that he has improved a lot since I last fought him! If he improves more I wouldn't wanna fight him.

d3lool.PNG

• Like 6

hace 1 minuto, Slynia dijo:

Kenrae already posted my leagues result but here you go again from my perspective!  😅

Really close fight between xxxvvdxxx and me last week, his stats are slightly higher than mine so I almost pissed my pants when he did his final fights 30 minutes before the league's end.
isi is probably a surprise for many that he "only" came 3rd for his level, but I can tell you that he has improved a lot since I last fought him! If he improves more I wouldn't wanna fight him.

d3lool.PNG

I prefer your perspective 😂

• Haha 3

As expected Gogeta won relatively easy. I got the second place with 6956 and a good average of 22.96 considering the amount of top players permanently boosted. Aris619 sprinted in the last hour to get the third place. Sexanova completed top 4. Suzaku underperformed and only placed 7th, after Link and Barf. Definitely a hard group, but I was expecting more fight for the second place. DHarry got a meritorious 8th place

image.png.876d513e5f056855feb1daf80acf34d0.png

This week is easier: terumi 439 HC best 4th, koriaz 433 HC best 3rd, saitamax 433 KH 2 wins, james_t_kirk 431 KH best 9th, cabopaï 431 HC best 3rd, Panda 431 KH 2 wins, alcatraz 430 CH best 5th.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Last week results: 

• 108 players: 412 - highest level, 228 - lowest, median - 331,69
  • made 256 battles: 234 - wins, 22 - losses, 65 remaining tokens
  • average points for wins: 18,132
  • 15th place score - 4324; got 17th with 4319 points
  • was boosted for 2 days: 1 legendary chlorella + 2 epic cordyceps + 1 legendary cordyceps; 4 epic cordyceps.
  • total XP gain - ~60880

1663295190_-2.thumb.jpg.6ea4a3a0cae860249d5ce99c6f9017eb.jpg

• The league winner is level 412 Hardcore player. 2nd place is Charm player, who was doing really nice but lost to the most leveled guy in our league. 3d place is also a charm player, 4th and 5th places are hardcore. Top 10 is all Hardcore and Charm but 1 - 10th place is Know-how. There was a late appearance of 407 level Know-how player in the league (on the 3d or 4th day) but he didn't bother scoring at all. I guess, he is on a quest to win Sexpert 3 😃 6th place guy was in the lead for the entire league, permaboosting himself. I don't know, what his hopes were (333 level), but they, obviously, didn't work out. All the Know-hows are in D2 and D3, I guess.

256449330_-1.thumb.jpg.bf54533b15ff24f14d4de429134be213.jpg

Good luck in the rush!

• Like 6

Another good week :) 

Managed a 16th, 9 points from the 15th (nope, not gonna risk THAT :P

Also managed to keep last week's efficiency level, so all good 👌

@DvDivXXX, I felt the same. "Look who's here...!!!" :D 😅 

IIRC, this league is the most top heavy I've seen so far, I guess we're on a D2,25 or so boosted to D2,75 at the moment? 😅😂

Good luck on that side and remember, now would be an excelent time for you to convert to HC... I can wait!!! 😜🤣

Also good luck everyone! 🙏👍

Edit: Also, @_shal_, forgot on the original post, but awesome stuff! 👏👏👏

017 D2 200618 4.png

Edited by Karyia
  • Like 5

Didn't post my league last week, but I ended up on the expected place. Z-Wave and kilik77 are just too far ahead in level. Not sure who won in the end, because I wasn't around until the end.
unknown.png?width=695&height=508

On Nutaku I won... again... getting close to 20 D3 wins.
unknown.png?width=697&height=509

• Like 5

Looks like last week's 3rd in D3 was a fluke after all.

Purple boosted all week and only made 7th. I've made D3 7th with ggggyy in the past.

101 players & 6560 pts = 21.87 pts/fight.

4th was 80 pts ahead.

I do not have enough purple to try again this week so it looks like a cruise week.

• Like 3

Ended 37th in my last league, so the usual reward tier was reached. Luckily the Legendary contest about PvP was in the first day of the new league, as this round I have @Habi in my league, and compete in that contest with only the strongest players left would have been impossible: even now I am not sure I will be able to get high enough to be above 26th place and avoid snipers. The new league in itself is quite high powered, with 18  players (including @Habi) of higher level than me, and probably at least twice that number (if not more) in total with average strength higher than mine.

Given that my performances lately are quite stable, at least in the near future I will probably post again here only if there are relevant news, mainly to avoid losing time in the usual "same again".

• Like 4

Last week was a good week to try and to learn, I did 30%of the league as charm player maybe it was a little bit too much. At the end, I placed 2nd with 6901 points , 23 average. Habi finished with 7041 points. I managed to decrease points difference between us by 22points. It's not a marvelous result, but it's still a little victory for me. :) 

This week , I have to be more serious... MaxFart (KH lvl 450) is the main opponent with 23 victory, Joe (KH lvl 433) is strong too with 10 victory. I don't know if I could close the level gap with MaxFart ... I will try and do my best.

Screenshot_20200625_125830_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, jelom said:

As expected Gogeta won relatively easy. I got the second place with 6956 and a good average of 22.96 considering the amount of top players permanently boosted. Aris619 sprinted in the last hour to get the third place. Sexanova completed top 4. Suzaku underperformed and only placed 7th, after Link and Barf. Definitely a hard group, but I was expecting more fight for the second place. DHarry got a meritorious 8th place

image.png.876d513e5f056855feb1daf80acf34d0.png

This week is easier: terumi 439 HC best 4th, koriaz 433 HC best 3rd, saitamax 433 KH 2 wins, james_t_kirk 431 KH best 9th, cabopaï 431 HC best 3rd, Panda 431 KH 2 wins, alcatraz 430 CH best 5th.

And I even went yellow boosters twice this week. As there was no way I'd finish top 4. This week I also have it 'easier'. Though the correct way of saying it should be 'less hard'. 
Alucard (17 wins) maybe isn't Gogeta, but for me just as out of reach as he is. Then Zaknafein and Darkone as logic competitors. 4th is possible, but a longshot. I think I'll try anyway. If only because it's boring otherwise. :P 

• Like 1

demoted last week with around 500 points, got a rusher on last day and missed 450 points worth of experience but didnt think it's worth spending for

this week looks insane again (420 CH player at the top), but luckily we had the contest where a) many people boosted b) many made (partial) rushes. I am hoping some of the stronger opponents had to take a serious hit on their points because of that, and that's why I am going for it

another reasons is that I get really bored of d2/d3 and I am strongly considering staying in d3, especially since my work load is exploding atm

gl everyone in this strange week yet again

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

The score is not that insanely high. Maybe I won't promote. 🤞

The problem is if they form a line behind you 😅 But there's lots of time until then! Good luck 🙏

• Thanks 1

1790265034_ScreenShot2020-07-02at6_15_38PM.png.179941f0b55e81e6e2f0d6fc6a3eca9b.png

sweating profusely.... thus has stayed this way for the last hour. 1o minutes more to hold on.

Did a double take when I saw the name and the avatar... Karyia that can't be you right 🤣 ?

Strange week. I wasn't in the bottom 20 by level for the first time, and I was expecting a much easier path to the top 45 - I am usually 200 points clear of 46th. Guess the field was packed on top.

Maybe it has something to do with the first day of LC, there were a lot of rushes with full boost on, which might have contributed to high average scores.

Used 6 boosters for the week in total, half boost for one full day, and straddling the other 4 boosters as I needed them to overcome opponents, using one full refill at max boost for maximum efficiency. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got beaten by Spheedy as expected.

But as fate would have it, I will get beaten by Spheedy again next week as well😉

Who knows, maybe the League server will let Spheedy beat me 3 times in a row in 2 weeks.😜

• Like 6

I didn't expect to win (it was impossible, basically), but I wanted to compete for a 4th spot. And thus...

image.thumb.png.1e656092ffba7d31cc205ee80c3c991f.png

You were right @Slynia, I could aim for a 4th spot ;). Congrats on your win by the way.

It has been a weird week due to the global rush at the start, that could have a part in my position (I didn't rush, it's not the best way to compete in the league and a top 25 was enough for me on LC day 1). On the other hand I've got an average of 21.88 which is lower than usual, but I have the sensation that's true for most people and this bracket was more competitive on average than normal.

I couldn't catch one player unboosted all week, Anakyna. It's becoming increasingly harder to catch everybody, there are more people constantly boosted.

All in all a good week for me, and I feel somewhat proud of my standing given my level and my club stats.

• Like 7

I missed out. 5th again. 🙁 Still better than I expected at the beginning, so I'll take it. Shame as I was 4th still with 12 minutes to go. I really don't understand that waiting until the very last minute tbh. You could forget, get no internet or end up equal in points but then always lose because you're the last one to reach that score. 

At least this week things look better. 

• Like 5

hace 1 minuto, DHarry dijo:

I missed out. 5th again. 🙁 Still better than I expected at the beginning, so I'll take it. Shame as I was 4th still with 12 minutes to go. I really don't understand that waiting until the very last minute tbh. You could forget, get no internet or end up equal in points but then always lose because you're the last one to reach that score. 

At least this week things look better. 

I did my last battles with 15 minutes to go, trying to catch everyone unboosted.

I finished 10th without having to refill, with only a few losses, in a D3 which was won by Z-Wave (congrats ;) ). I was surprised to be so low the first days, but then I realized it was due to the new event, so I progressed slowly but steadily, and it eventually paid off :) It's certainly difficult to catch the top players unboosted; sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't, but in my case, I'm fine reaching top15 consistently. I need more punch to aim for Top4, but as I said before, slow and steady ;)

Have fun, people :)

• Like 7

On 6/25/2020 at 2:56 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 102 players: 

GeorgeMTO          KH 441  29 wins
Filip              KH 435   4 wins
Blackeagle         KH 432   1 win
ale33              KH 432  10th place x1
troc               KH 430   1 win
jackhammer         KH 429   4th place x1
Matt               KH 428   5 wins
zboczek            HC 427  12th place x1
fabi37             KH 426  17th place x1
Subyak             Ch 426  11th place x1
jpat               HC 426  14th place x1
Astolfo            Ch 424   3 wins
Jason              HC 422   3rd place x1
Satellizer         KH 421   2 wins
Daniel             KH 420   2nd place x1
Whyso              KH 403   4th place x1

Ugh. I guess I'll try, but that looks like a failed top 4 in the making.

Well, it did turn out to be quite the nailbiter (other than the obvious winner, of course)...

image.png.51e3034a5d4e303917ee508883805860.png

Astolfo is Charm, the rest of the top 7 as usual are all KH. The top HC player was a level 425 who rushed early on and eventually finished 11th.

22.42 average for me, my best ever by quite a margin (the previous top was 22.29) - even though I lost 3 battles. Blackeagle gave up no unboosted windows and I was lucky enough to only lose 2 out of 3 against him (not that permaboosting like that helped his overall result...), and I also had a really stupid loss against somebody else when I accidentally started off the first battle before I actually equipped my boosters. Turned a 19+ win into a 13-point loss. Fortunately it didn't end up making the difference between top 4 and not top 4...

Altogether this was quite a strange bracket. My relatively high points score almost certainly didn't have much to do with improved performance, but was rather because this was a very weak bracket. Most notably, more than 20 players were completely clubless. Never seen anything like that in a D3 before. (My new bracket has 11, and even that feels fairly high.) But even many below average (by level) players who were in clubs had pretty soft stats, a lot of egos below 300k which is normally very rare for D3.

Rankings-wise I probably also got lucky that KH 436 Filip was one of the players who did a sizable rush for the Legendary Contests. I'm not sure they would have finished behind me with more straight-forward play. KH 428 Matt apparently decided to demote - he scored 360 points early on, but nothing else afterwards. For the longest time I was worried he might be staging a last-day rush, which is something he did a few weeks ago with over 3000 points in one go to finish just barely ahead of me. So, I'm quite thankful here that various contenders decided to take themselves out and allowed me to get another top 4.

• Like 9