How you doing in the "League"

casey

It seems this league is done

6941 points and 22,91 average.

Majin Laufeyson is second with 6737, Agie is 3rd and Sujiro (charm) is 4th with a good average.

Charm is more competitive now, players in positions 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13, the rest of top 15 were Know How, only one Hardcore in 14th.

imagen.png.6b768a9903433811408d6120583d1d59.png

• Like 4

Got a pretty harmless league, especially with LC in between, where at least some players are fighting boosted players and others are boosted who usually arent. It would have been perfect if thegilder would have been in another league, but, well, if he would have been, probably Kurt or someone else would have given me the pleasure of his presence ...

image.png.7f9f3a01f18778b9ea95e660729abb61.png

shad0w (KH) rushed fully on LC, so it was pretty clear, he wont be a threat anymore. BrotherGruffi (KH) should easily beat me, but his league results in the past indicated otherwise. TheGlider (KH) was clear favorite for me, and, unfortunately, he was no disappointment. Lusgar and Darkproxy are both CH - Dark probably is a little bit disappointed (but without CH bug probably Shad0w would have beaten them both anyway).

Got a 22,09 average, won all fights, with only one perma boosted player to fight.

This week it looks promising again for a top 4, so wish me luck! Of course I wish you too!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

Top 2 this week : Fairly easy league, my average score 22,55 pts. 2 losses this time.

Bugged Mot_131 didn't give me a chance. 2 bugged players and the Charm bug complicated the game a bit.

Next league is very harder for me. Saving Kokos and top15 are my goals this time.

2038447565_Screenshot_20201224-125331_Samsung_Internet1.thumb.jpg.ba6c40a03a9598d43ff838c89ff874be.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

It was a forum top 4 lockout in my table:

@Fiel of course won as predicted, @Chthugha smoothly claimed 2nd. Myself in third and @snowman22 completed the forum party. Next week looks strange and maybe promising. 

Screenshot_20201224_194506_com.android.chrome_edit_1304537967430627.jpg

Screenshot_20201224_210026_com.android.chrome_edit_1304554797713437.jpg

That was a terrible score from me. I hope the charm bug will be finished soon. It's significantly reducing my scores.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 2:23 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 102 players:

rayley                KH 463   33 wins
Monster750            KH 459   12 wins
Brock                 KH 455   16th place x1
B1oodyDevil           KH 453    3rd place x1
uvos                  KH 451    2nd place x4
delb                  Ch 451    5th place x2
Luciusz               HC 445   17th place x1
Tsunio                KH 445    5th place x1
bob2555               Ch 444    4th place x2
Krult                 KH 444    4th place x1
Kubin                 HC 444   17th place x1
Alucard               KH 443    2nd place x6
weslly79              KH 442    3rd place x1
Uriel                 HC 439    2nd place x1
Taishigi              KH 430    3rd place x1
Youta Tada            KH 424    4th place x1

Should be a fairly safe top 4 this week (with no shot at a win), unless the two multi-runners-up uvos and Alucard both get crazy scores. I'll probably play this one conservatively as far as refill spending goes.

Belated report of an unsurprising result:

image.png.1c6a331810d74eeb8ee4f2fa42d4636b.png

22.36 average, very good considering the ongoing Charm crit issues, but this was a league with many rather soft opponents. Could have been even better as there was a chance to catch everyone unboosted, but I had already done Monster750 (KH) and delb (Ch) while they were buffed, for 5x 17 and 1x 16 points. They were only beatable with 4x cordyceps, and my one cycle with those typically runs out about 24 hours before the end of the season. (I use 4x ginseng for the rollover to the next season.) Not that it mattered that they ended up providing a window of opportunity during the final day.

I was surprised by the large gap between uvos and Alucard, given that the two had comparable career results and I had expected both to be in with a shout of 4th place. As it was, no real competition for the top 4 spots in the end.

Top 15 by class: 5x KH, Ch, KH, Ch, 3x KH, Ch, HC, KH, Ch. Prize cutoffs: 15th 6073, 16th 5958 (19.66), 30th 5240, 31st 5152 (17.00). Massive gaps at both...

• Like 3

On 12/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, Chthugha said:

That was a terrible score from me. I hope the charm bug will be finished soon. It's significantly reducing my scores.

I'm sure it won't affect your overall results though? Not that I'm not with you on fixing the bug. But I also want them to fix the bugged stats and if that getting a fix is any indication, we may just start considering it a Charm feature. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

I'm sure it won't affect your overall results though? Not that I'm not with you on fixing the bug. But I also want them to fix the bugged stats and if that getting a fix is any indication, we may just start considering it a Charm feature. 

It actually does. I finished 2nd behind a charm player that first week. One I had never lost to before.

Sorry, but reading through many posts in this thread and using the search function didn't help me to understand what bugs you are talking about - CH-bug, stats-bug, what is a bugged player? Once you say a bug is fixed (which one?) to mention it in the next post again.

Could someone please explain.

Edited by niemandniemand
typo

38 minutes ago, niemandniemand said:

CH-bug, stats-bug, what is a bugged player?

Here is the comment explaining the Charm bug by shal
How you doing in the "League" - Page 136 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes

Here is the explanation of players with bugged stats by me back in March (still as relevant today)
How you doing in the "League" - Page 99 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes

Here is an example of a player with bugged stats 
How you doing in the "League" - Page 99 - General Discussion - Hentai Heroes

What other bugs are you talking about?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Slynia  thanks alot for pointing me.

But except for the "bugged stats" players which i encountered myself, i don't see these as bugs, but just game/battle mechanics. Even the experienced _shal_ seems to not have realized the entering of beta and omega with their defense on attacker's orgasm and the two consecutive narcism are fully intended - to lessen the big disadvantage that charm had before.

What other bugs are you talking about?

That's my question. Reading the posts for me it seems they are talking about several Ch-bugs, one of them being fixed.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

41 minutes ago, niemandniemand said:

Even the experienced _shal_ seems to not have realized the entering of beta and omega with their defense on attacker's orgasm and the two consecutive narcism are fully intended - to lessen the big disadvantage that charm had before.

? Do a battle against a charm player, hope that they crit, and you will see that they are blocking more damage than their biggest/max defense number indicates. There is 100% something wrong here.

44 minutes ago, niemandniemand said:

Reading the posts for me it seems they are talking about several Ch-bugs, one of them being fixed.

I don't recall there being another charm bug other than that they're currently blocking too much dmg, so I can't help you there. Pinpoint me to such comment and I might.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niemandniemand said:

Even the experienced _shal_ seems to not have realized the entering of beta and omega with their defense on attacker's orgasm and the two consecutive narcism are fully intended (...)

Huh?

On 12/9/2020 at 1:07 PM, _shal_ said:

Follow-up, I think I've figured out what's going on: They apparently tried to change/fix the Narcissism crit so that it benefits from the defense added by the beta and omega girls, but something went horribly wrong in the process.

That was me implying that I was looking at the beta/omega buff as an intentional change, just not the damage-halving that also got added at the same time.

As for narcissism happening on two consecutive rounds, I have no idea what you're talking about. That has been an officially announced game feature for nearly a year, why would I treat that as not intended?

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Slynia said:

? Do a battle against a charm player, hope that they crit, and you will see that they are blocking more damage than their biggest/max defense number indicates.

To be fair, that max number displayed on the battle preview is also useless since it erroneously uses 1.3 as the contribution multiplier for beta and omega stats, while it has actually been 1.75 on defense in the battle mechanics for years.

But that's a separate issue from the bug that Kinkoid introduced a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

To be fair, that max number displayed on the battle preview is also useless since it erroneously uses 1.3 as the contribution multiplier for beta and omega stats, while it has actually been 1.75 on defense in the battle mechanics for years.

But that's a separate issue from the bug that Kinkoid introduced a couple of weeks ago.

I knew it was more than the 1st strike advantage, I just couldn't figure out what else it could be. Thank you for giving a more complete explanation _shal_ 

I'm a bit late for the result of the previous league but here's my result anyway:

Another week in D2, started at level 354, finished at level 356.

Here is the screenshot I took 2 minutes before the end.

Screenshot_20201224-125859.thumb.jpg.a343df94e7374fcc2dcabf84edd6c150.jpg

Final rank: 16th. The gap between ranks #15 and #31 was 39 points (very close!).

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice).

107 players -> 106 opponents -> 318 possible fights -> 317 fights performed -> 271 wins and 46 losses (including 12 losses due to CH bug)

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5

Here is my final position this week, 6904 points and 22,79 average

2nd was clem (Ch) with 6715, 3rd Frewia (Ch) and 4th house1977 (KH). the rest of positions until 15th were Ch, KH, KH, HC, KH, KH, KH, KH, Ch,HC, HC. Minoin and Oramik (1 previous win in D3 i didn't saw last week) made for a very good places for their level.

As expected in a PoA week, it was booster time for everybody, that coupled with the Ch defense bug made for a low average.

imagen.png.f6621a0e8b95253f164487a641f02507.png

• Like 6

22.79 average. Just like jelom above I can clearly see the impact of the Ch bug on my average.
There was only 5 players that I couldn't find unboosted. Sexanova in 3rd place was one of them.
I'm surprised that my clubmate Yayane didn't score higher, and at the same time I'm very surprised of Daniel's performance in 2nd place, very well played by him.
ffffffffffff.PNG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2020 at 10:50 PM, _shal_ said:

102-player D3:  

Superboy              KH 461    5th place x2
4t+                   KH 459    6 wins
Biloute62400          Ch 457    5th place x2
Majin Laufeyson       KH 455    6 wins
LongLeo               Ch 455    5 wins
Mez                   KH 455    1 win
PinkPuma              KH 454   12th place x1
Gauthier077           KH 452    4th place x3
Tommy55               KH 452    2 wins
qwar13                Ch 452    2nd place x2
lexx777               HC 452   11th place x3
reysi                 KH 451    3rd place x2
Ashura62              Ch 451    4 wins
demon__J              KH 445    2nd place x1
eros                  Ch 442    4th place x1
Kumagawa              KH 435    3rd place x1
Rico                  KH 422    3rd place x1

This might be the most open bracket I've ever been in; I can't come close to guessing the most likely winner here. Maybe a Charm-class player?

For me, an uphill battle to finish in the top 4, I guess.

I started this league at level 438, in a 3-way tie for 22nd place. Median 422.5... I suspect the scores this week will be relatively low across the board, both because of the high median and because there are no less than 10 Charm players among the 21 who are higher in level than I am. 

Grumble, grumble.

image.png.102cf88226d0101c382c1308d5359797.png

22.14 average only for me, and I can't say I didn't try, so as expected it was a very low-scoring week in this stacked bracket. An expensive 2nd place, all things told - I treated this (justifiably) as a potential win, so more optimizing, more tactical refills than usual and 6 booster sets throughout the week instead of my usual 5. Wasn't enough.

3 losses this week, all to 4t+ and his bugged stats, about 3500 excess points in each class stat with his permanent booster setup involving 3 ginsengs. Can't say how this league would have ended up with unbugged battles, since my clubmate @Tommy55 (grats again) told me that he lost to him, too, but it's still rather aggravating that league placement keeps being affected by all these inordinately strong opponents. I did catch everybody else unboosted, though that was quite the chore thanks to PoA.

Interesting that the two winningest players Majin and 4t+ ended up outside the top 4, pushed aside by Charm duo LongLeo and Ashura62.

Top 15 by class: KH, KH, Ch, Ch, KH, KH, Ch, KH, KH, Ch, KH, Ch, Ch, KH, Ch. The best HC player finished...19th? Ugh.

Prize cutoffs: 15th 6165, 16th 6103 (20.14), 30th 5581, 31st 5550 (18.32). Pretty strong results there in the upper-middle region, as one would of course expect to see in a week where the top-rankers have struggled to post big averages.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1