How you doing in the "League"

casey

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

We'll see, but I might miss a top 4 "thanks" to KK changing the battle mechanics in the middle of a league 🙄

No idea what they were thinking. I had some fights left because I was on holiday. But it's a total lottery now as to who had the most/best.

I am surprised a bit by the veteran players. Even I have figured it out in my short playing time that KK does not really care about player feedback and reported bugs (only in rare case when it hurts their bottom line). I was actually expecting the new battle system to be released last week, but it seems they decided to wait a bit for some reason (not to fix any of the reported bugs that's for sure).

HH League Story 78 - D3 with BDSM at the end fucked-up C.png

------------------
D3 run #47 2021/07/15-22
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 300. losses: 0.
Average: 20.97
Finished: top 30

Probably my last noteworthy ranking for the foreseeable future, and not even a top 15. I'll also do my best to keep posting weekly in this thread (along with the MP thread, this will be most of what I'll try to keep up with forum wise for the next few weeks). Right now I anticipate I'll be lucky if I make even top 60 next week.

Good luck have fun if you still can, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Finished 5th this week after schoolboy error when the system changed on the last day. 

Last time I saw it, @windia was in 2nd.

102 players. 303 fights. wins: 302. losses: 1

Average: 22.46

No screenshot this week as this happened at reset.

image.png.f3a5fa88259af2ab24feec65d7b993b7.png

They missed an obvious Please "Cum" again in a minute pun there. 🤣

Good luck to all with the new system this week. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Decided to sit this one out...just camping on 4 ginsengs and 6* Alpha. That still ended a lot better than expected. There's a bunch of 480+ lvls off screen. But it's especially sweet to not see Kurt #1...Thanks, Pijany :D

I'm assuming the switch to the new system messed some things up a bit. Technically my own as well as I was almost done with fights when I rolled out so couldn't really make much use of the easy 25 points. Well, not like it matters, any score here is hardly representative of what we'll be seeing in the future when the dust settles and all.

Also...nice to see Boobies up here among the super high lvl monsters ^^

okayish.png

• Like 10

When I noticed someone outside my radar surpassing me due to the battle mechanics change I feared I'd be out of top 4. In the end I've finished 4th, it seem the player at 5th (Demon) was in the same position as me, having already used his battles.

It's still unfair, he should have been 4th and I should have been 2nd or 3rd. I feel for him.

No screenshot though.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 10

got lucky i stayed in top4, shad0w probably used the bug (he was the one i had to beat in a regular week), but thegilder wouldnt have ever lost to me withouth battle mechanic changes

image.png.88ff5703a7a0739c3fd2da090024bb0b.png

average was 22,88 (got 75 points against mythica though :D)

this week, i have no clue what's gonna happen

Edited by blaa
  • Like 12

Best point score for me in the D3 (avg 19.21)

image.png.c5cc60723713c95b9bde2885689ac4b5.png

My guess is this is the best I'll do for awhile since the new B.D.S.M. system has set my characters progress back by several months. That's a guess, the new system has so much wrong with it I don't even know where to start looking, much less planning on how to proceed.

• Like 13

My D3 last week:

this setup https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=236789

turned into these results (no final screenshots, forgot due to sniping fear on LC):

HeH 

• got 5th of 102 players at the end, scoring 6762 points
  • 4th was beyond 6900

HaH/nutaku

• got 2nd of 102 players at the end, scoring 6899 points = 22,77 average
  • the shown screenshot is 25 hours before end
    • i remember that Lhans surpassed @Hugh Jerexion by at least 10 points - it was just at a time when this was 3rd & 4th... -.-
  • While PaperMoon went far ahead at the beginning, he still had fights left as it seems = he scored also right after "online again". If I had anticipated the go live this week - I might have spared most fights. And catch most players boosted or not in the snapshot after "going online again" with only 3-girl-battle-teams...

image.png.a8cbdf055a2204efa1252aef0a98805a.png

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, windia said:

• While PaperMoon went far ahead at the beginning, he still had fights left as it seems = he scored also right after "online again". If I had anticipated the go live this week - I might have spared most fights. And catch most players boosted or not in the snapshot after "going online again" with only 3-girl-battle-teams...

image.png.a8cbdf055a2204efa1252aef0a98805a.png

most of us would have done the same, but in the q&a it didnt sound at all like there will be this major update this week already

still, well done, no bug exploits on your league it seems

• Like 5

I'm disgusted.

Due to Thursday's disastrous update, the league winner is a player who has done the vast majority of his fights before the 2nd Update (all opponents at +25points). He had never done better than 4th before...

So I finished 5th after having invested a lot because I knew the tough competition this week.

With the new combat system hugely favoring older players and those who pay a lot (or paid a lot at the start of the game), I will now struggle to make a top 15 and the top 4 will be exceptional.
This week, five 480+ with 7 mythical girls maxed and on the 10 biggest levels, 8 are with 7 mythical girls. So top 4 unthinkable.

I believe I will leave you in September without drastic modification from Kinkoïd. 

No screenshot of course.

• Like 14

The opposite happened to me. I said I was going to tank it this week because of my holiday and the strong players in my league. Then I planned to do all my league fights for LC. Which I forgot. I was so angry with myself for that. Now I was going to waste a lot of refills for nothing. 

Well, how wrong I was.  😅

I think it's very unfair of KK to do it this way,  but they've made changes mid league before and that was not to my advantage. So while I feel for those who got screwed,  I do not feel guilty for winning my league with a total I'll never get again. 7161 for 23,6 average.  😂

I guess Chthugha was right last time when I met him and Master Horndog. You never know.  

Screenshot_20210722_164705.thumb.jpg.f9f62f01e9ecb5c6dd36ec942914c61d.jpg

I think the new system as a whole will screw me up though, so this will probably be the last fun I have with the leagues. And remember,  KK screwed you over, not me. I simply got lucky.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I think the new system as a whole will screw me up though, so this will probably be the last fun I have with the leagues. And remember,  KK screwed you over, not me. I simply got lucky.  

Of course, I don't blame the players 😘 . Nobody could have known, I usually play aggresively with my league tokens and go fast the first half of the week to try to catch as many people unboosted as possible with the best boosters setup for them. People who don't do that got lucky.

Well, that was yesterday, the current system is much simpler so it doesn't make any sense to mix max that much.

• Like 2

Another week in D3, started at level 408, finished at level 410.

Here is the screenshot taken 3 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-07-22_12_56_49.png.3b93a4eb153a7482a2d4511c01cf8535.png

Final rank: 13th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 303 wins and 0 loss

New best average score and first time beyond 21 but it doesn't mean so much since my last 40 fights was with the new system and were all at 25 points.
But the very good point is I had no loss.

I don't know at all which rank to expect for the next league with the new points system. So, see you next week for the debriefing.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 13

No screenshot, but it seems not even my 23.28 average was enough to get me the win (my highest in a very long time).

I was still 1st just 30 minutes before reset, and then I didn't have time to check again until after the leagues finished.

I ended up 2nd, no idea who won, as it could've been anyone at this point. 

Stupid me who finished all my fights save 1 before the patch right? ^^

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Although the screenshot 5 minutes before the end show me as 5th, in the end I finished 6th this week. Of course I had almost no fights left when the change happened.

I had to go back almost two years to the first weeks of the 25 points system to finish in the 5-15 group.

The unexpected change in the battle mechanics made BWC getting his first win (until then his best was 11th), well, congrats anyway, you have to take the opportunities when they came to you.

image.png.f6b5aa42815f131c843a2131ccedf3d3.png

For this week Sovereign has taken 1st place (it will be his 12th time) with a perfect score in the first hours. It seems we are back to the rushing leagues again. I wonder how did he get all points against top level fully boosted players ...

image.png.e2ed8a929d386b3932a3acb86bfdc7c6.png

I will train in the mechanics of the new system during this week too.

Edit: with 101 players the perfect score (300x25) would be 7500 and he got 7495, but you cannot get that score with just one 15 (that would be 7490) so that can only occur if he was affected by the x15 button bug, and got some 15s in the excess fights.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I've got also screwd. I believe I would have finish in 4th place, but I was already done before the patch. I caught everyone unboosted and finished with my best ever result, so all those refills were for nothing. Not much more to say...

image.png.f3072127bb152e1a4fb7458848652d2c.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 6

2 hours ago, jelom said:

For this week Sovereign has taken 1st place (it will be his 12th time) with a perfect score in the first hours. It seems we are back to the rushing leagues again. I wonder how did he get all points against top level fully boosted players ...

image.png.e2ed8a929d386b3932a3acb86bfdc7c6.png

I will train in the mechanics of the new system during this week too.

it's not a perfect score, so i figure you probably have 303 fights? (he got 6 times 15 then), still almost a score you cant believe, especially with his realtively low level and since the 'fight more opponents then you have'-bug still exists ... I am very doubtfoul about this

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I don't know at all which rank to expect for the next league with the new points system. So, see you next week for the debriefing.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Gotta thank you btw because your performances in the league are always a good benchmark for me (being approximately at the same level).

I was in the same league as you this time and finished 20th. 400 points behind but happy with my 12th safe top 30 position in a row. :)

Gotta see if there's still a place for me in D3 with the new battle mechanics. I'd guess so, but I'm a little bit concerned after already stumbling over someone with level 395 who could mop the floor with me due to his 6 mythic girls. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, Moonlynx a dit :

Gotta see if there's still a place for me in D3 with the new battle mechanics. I'd guess so, but I'm a little bit concerned after already stumbling over someone with level 395 who could mop the floor with me due to his 6 mythic girls. ;)

For this guy, wait Monday afternoon, the mythic girls won't be so efficient 😉

And I also wish you the best for this league. Good luck 🤞

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 1