How you doing in the "League"

casey

16 hours ago, jelom said:

Although the screenshot 5 minutes before the end show me as 5th, in the end I finished 6th this week. Of course I had almost no fights left when the change happened.

I had to go back almost two years to the first weeks of the 25 points system to finish in the 5-15 group.

The unexpected change in the battle mechanics made BWC getting his first win (until then his best was 11th), well, congrats anyway, you have to take the opportunities when they came to you.

image.png.f6b5aa42815f131c843a2131ccedf3d3.png

For this week Sovereign has taken 1st place (it will be his 12th time) with a perfect score in the first hours. It seems we are back to the rushing leagues again. I wonder how did he get all points against top level fully boosted players ...

image.png.e2ed8a929d386b3932a3acb86bfdc7c6.png

I will train in the mechanics of the new system during this week too.

Edit: with 101 players the perfect score (300x25) would be 7500 and he got 7495, but you cannot get that score with just one 15 (that would be 7490) so that can only occur if he was affected by the x15 button bug, and got some 15s in the excess fights.

BWC didnt win (at least, thats what I think) as per George print:

image.png.6920494a870586ee1a9ba582dbc9e954.png

But, then, he said he finished 2nd, as I finished in 5th (my last score out of top4 was back in January...)

Edited by TheMadaFucker
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, blaa said:

it's not a perfect score, so i figure you probably have 303 fights? (he got 6 times 15 then), still almost a score you cant believe, especially with his realtively low level and since the 'fight more opponents then you have'-bug still exists ... I am very doubtfoul about this

and to be frank: after seeing how the new crit works after 150 fights, I am doubting it even more that this is a regular result.

So far there isnt a offical statement, just a vague one, that the players could be detected and punished, but we all know that 'could' could mean anything 😃

edit: I hope they get removed from the leagues and get at least a ban for one week; not only did they get a better reward (maybe even twice), but they also got a significant amount of xp that other people cant.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

Posting early because I'm done and I won't be around around reset time.

HH League Story 80 - D3 Game Ends Here A.png

HH League Story 80 - D3 Game Ends Here B.png

HH League Story 80 - D3 Game Ends Here C.png

------------------
D3 run #48 2021/07/22-29 (first with 7-girl teams from the start. ALSO most of the week with the x15 BUG EXPLOIT running wild)
Boosters used: zounds
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 286. losses: 17.
Average: 21.09
Finished: top 30

I'll send a report ticket for the suspected bug abuse cases in my league this week. I encourage every other honest player to do the same. In this case (although there's still an hour left as of this writing, maybe @FinderKeeper's screenshots will show higher final scores), no one has a blatant "hey there, I've abused the bug, how about you?" point total yet (as seen in other leagues with averages actually above 25). Still, the top 10 doesn't feel right.

Gogeta's literally perfect score (his "average" is 25.0) is technically possible given his maximum level advantage and complete collection of Mythics and blessed girls in the new battle system and the new scoring system. But even then, it seems a bit unlikely to me that he only had perfect 25-point wins throughout. He might have been smart about it and stopped precisely when his point total reached the maximum theoretically reachable without abusing the exploit... Hard to tell.

The rest of the top 4 with their averages well above 24.50 don't look very credible to me either, especially considering they're all below level 480, even with all the extra imbalance and unfair advantages recently introduced. And a significant number of scores seem a bit extraordinary for their respective owner's levels and usual rankings even below that. Past the current top 15 or so, there are players who very likely haven't played all their fights yet, like Finder himself I think, so we'll see.

In any case, it was a pretty miserable league week for me. Then again, the new imbalances are such that even with the highest number of defeats I've had in probably a year or so, I think this is my highest point total to date, and one of my highest averages. All of my defeats gave me 13 points, including versus Gogeta... But I also had quite a lot of wins at 15 points. This system sucks.

Top 30 seems secure at this point. I didn't even dream of making a top 15 under those circumstances, anyway.

Good luck, have fun if you still can, folks. Have a nice week, and keep safe!

• Like 12

Well, here it is, first time out of top4 in ages:

image.png.3ff18cdae7e8d4ae73e0cd9c75099959.png

Lost 1 battle and had some 15s. This league would have been very hard already with the previous system, now between the new scoring and the x15 bug I couldn't hope for a top 4 at all.

The top 3 players have impossible scores, BenBrazke has 3 15s and the rest are 25s, it seems perfectly valid given his level and harem. 5th is mathematically possible but difficult to believe. Anyway, I'm sure most players have encountered the bug without knowing it, I don't blame them, but I hope KK does something about it apart from fixing the bug.

We'll see what happens on next league.

• Like 8

Crap...came twenty seconds late for the screenshot.

Well, the last thing I saw ten minutes ago, I was on the same spot (second) with some 487 lvl whose name didn't sound familiar but I would remember if I saw again, 100 points ahead of me (low 7300s, me low 7200s). Third was TopCat a hundred or so points behind me. Can't recall the rest.

Seems like I got lucky on a cheater-less league as that low 7300s score was the highest there and given the level, it's pretty believable.

at least you tried.png

• Like 6

Managed 3rd under the new system. It probably helps (and will help going forward) that I have 813 girls already maxed out.

102 players. 303 fights. wins: 299. losses: 4 (all 13 points).

It's a bit of a mess really: whack your top 7 "blessed" girls on and stay perma-boosted all week to try to reduce the points scored against. I played about with boosters all week, as there are loads of lower level players that have no chance against higher players, so it is easy 25 points. The 3, 13, 15 and 25 points is an awful addition to the game. 

Average: 23.98.

129597495_HH2907213rd.png.818ef392f04989381ea8fa73d06d1ecf.png1300200600_HH2907213rd2.png.2423952042b9d5b30f90c5dffdcf0323.png

Good luck to everyone still playing this week. 

• Like 6

image.png.ce01163e53e99d7c86b044285392fe4e.png

The league is without anomalies, thank you, nothing has changed for the boosts. 4 boosts for damage and frequent scanning of the league for 25 points.
image.png.a6e9f61aacd0c780953399845cac55a9.png
Where is my easy league, where is my 1st place? Before the update, I often flew out of the top 4 and now there is not enough for a mystic girl of my class...

• Like 5

Somehow I secured a 30th place, so it is my 14th Top 30 finish in a row. But this week was ugly. The Top 15 finished ~500 points higher than usual (among them someone with level 395 and around 6500 points). And even the guy on 29. was miles away from me. So... eeeurgh!

I hope that the following week will be less stressful now that the bug is gone. But even then... recently I slowly sneaked up to the Top 15 without much effort and a cheap 1Co/3Gi-approach. Thought that I could get there in a month or two if I am lucky. Now it seems like I'm far away from it. The new battle system clearly doesn't work in my favor. ;(

• Like 5

Forgot to screenshot 😑.

Anyway this new system, or at least the way it works now is just crap. Nothing more to say.

My number one (Bob) had 7662 out of 7575 possible point. Number 2 had 7573, which also doesn't work.

Would've had to have more than 7450 point for top 4. So, got 8th

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Somehow I secured a 30th place, so it is my 14th Top 30 finish in a row. But this week was ugly. The Top 15 finished ~500 points higher than usual (among them someone with level 395 and around 6500 points). And even the guy on 29. was miles away from me. So... eeeurgh!

I hope that the following week will be less stressful now that the bug is gone. But even then... recently I slowly sneaked up to the Top 15 without much effort and a cheap 1Co/3Gi-approach. Thought that I could get there in a month or two if I am lucky. Now it seems like I'm far away from it. The new battle system clearly doesn't work in my favor. ;(

I got the same impression - the new system makes being a higher level a lot bigger advantage than it used to be. For three reasons:
1) The combined stats of them 7 girls are higher than what you'd get from girls before. So every level for them gives more than before.

2) Higher level players generally have more girls. So a higher chance of being able to put together a perfect team for the current blessings.

3) The scoring system. Where before you would perhaps get just a point or three fewer than a high level, the difference is now easily 10 per match. 

The scoring system honestly baffles me. And I'm genuinely curious what thought process led to the decision to implement it. How is it in any way beneficial to the league? In what way is it better than the previous one? Maybe I'm missing something important, but I can only think of downsides.

• Like 6

oh, well, my final standing comes as a surprise to me, but also with a very bitter taste

1608841152_leagueresults3secondsforend.PNG.0f1dd01a92a8399e41509d691421bb2a.PNG

finished 2nd in the end (never thought I would, wasnt even sure, if I would make it in top4, lost against fibh and frisky regularly before, also some other high level players which I wasnt sure how the new system would affect them)

the bitter part is obvious: without ced exploiting to first, that would have been my place - i reported him since nothing was done until 3 seconds before the end.

this week i am with @windia and other good players in a league, since we gonna have bad blessings for the next round, I am not sure how good my result will be ... hopefully a top4

we also have some former bug exploiters in this league, just sad to see them, no punishment at all

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

My playing style hasn't changed, boosted almost all the time, equipment close to maxed, all girls maxed. And I am almost exactly back to where I was in January despite gaining 43 levels and over a hundred girls.

image.png.d28dcdb1c6ff1bbc6431070c7b74dadc.png

Back in January 2021:

I did manage to go from 50th place in January to 40th place in July so I suppose I'm doing better in the D3 than before. It sure doesn't feel like it. The new B.D.S.M. system feels more like a torture endurance test than a have fun playing system.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Past the current top 15 or so, there are players who very likely haven't played all their fights yet, like Finder himself I think, so we'll see.

Hey. That's me on TV!

Sorry to disappoint. These past months I've little mental energy to rigorously track who's boosted. Count me in a semi-casual group for now. :$

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Got second place, which is improvement to my best result. I dont know what i was doing, i was trying different boosters. It might have been better, but I came home drunk twice on the weekend and i have no idea what I have done, but it went pretty downhill😁 at least i have won all fights.

Also dont know who teus is, didnt considered him as a threat when the league started...

Screenshot_20210729-124838_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

image.png.ce01163e53e99d7c86b044285392fe4e.png

The league is without anomalies, thank you, nothing has changed for the boosts. 4 boosts for damage and frequent scanning of the league for 25 points.
image.png.a6e9f61aacd0c780953399845cac55a9.png
Where is my easy league, where is my 1st place? Before the update, I often flew out of the top 4 and now there is not enough for a mystic girl of my class...

I was like you. Even 9 times 2nd place. And then, just before the 10th, it happened. Now I have a couple of wins. 

But yeah, that was the old system... Hope you get lucky soon. 

I'm still on holiday. x15ed everything almost, finished 9th. Better than 5th for sure. 😂

I'm not sure I'll find time to delve more into this new combat system anytime soon. So far I'm not impressed.

• Like 9

Here is my final standing.

Obviously Memphiz got the bug as the did 7513 points in a 101 player league (max 7500 points) Sovereign also get a bugged score. And then I did 7408 points, I had one loss with Filip (he and Sovereign were permaboosted) and some 15.

Some days ago I said the randomness had decreased, but now I have changed my mind; with under 20% crits and no limits in opponent crit number, there is a real danger to lose fights that before were easy wins, and I have suffered it in seasons too, both here in HH and in CHX.

Being 3rd after two bugged players is more than I was expecting last thursday, but it seems DvDiVxxx is right and now the high level is an advantage. Even if the new system benefits me I preferred the old one, for me and for the rest of you hard workers, because rewarded more than now the good play. I don't want to win always, as I don't see this game as a fight between players, but rather as a pastime between friends where our mutual objective is getting all the girls.

image.png.85ec4c504728623f8b412bddbdd5349b.png

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, jelom said:

Some days ago I said the randomness had decreased, but now I have changed my mind; with under 20% crits and no limits in opponent crit number, there is a real danger to lose fights that before were easy wins, and I have suffered it in seasons too, both here in HH and in CHX.

Also, since most fights are set in stone and randomness only matters in a small number of them, not all of them, variance between leagues can be very high.

• Like 3

Screenshot taken 40 mins before end, I saw shal posted the final results on discord and the standing in the top 9 was still the same, but shal and xros had some fights left so their score was higher than shown here.
gggggg.png

I managed to "win" (25 points) all but 2 fights, "lost" (15 points) 2 against Thek who never unboosted. I was lucky with crits so I could get one 25 pointer of him at least.

I dunno, I hope they fix/change the scoring system soon. It's not to my liking.

• Like 6

Another week in D3, started at level 410, finished at level 411.

Here are the screenshots taken 35 minutes before the end.

318085275_Screenshot_20210729-122501_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.2e69e9538b399fac3a652bac9dbacf44.jpg66471218_Screenshot_20210729-122602_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.4249f155660712e31d7f9f1284eb2e26.jpg

Final rank: 15th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 4 times and 2 cordyceps / 2 gingseng  twice).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 295 wins and 8 loss

I wasn't expecting much from this league with the new battle system and especially the new league points system. In the end, I still succeeded to get the top 15 even with 2 players who clearly benefited from the league bug to get a higher rank than usual.

Very happy with this result. 😊

See you next week.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Obviously Memphiz got the bug as the did 7513 points in a 101 player league (max 7500 points) Sovereign also get a bugged score. And then I did 7408 points, I had one loss with Filip (he and Sovereign were permaboosted) and some 15.

oh, 101 players, that's interessting, especially since sovereign is complaining on discord about the cheaters, what a hypocrite

image.thumb.png.aec5526477c8931ba0056c50b643c4b2.png

they should get double punished for this, it's even more sad, that we had a lot of these players, not only exploiting, but also faking 'morals'

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Also, since most fights are set in stone and randomness only matters in a small number of them, not all of them, variance between leagues can be very high.

oh, well, i lost a couple of fights, where the opponent had to hit 2 or more crits to get me to 15, so RNG has a much wider range know - also for mid-level players like myself i am basically on at least 30-40% of the fights on the edge, i.e. only 25 with the same amount of crits or where opponents need 2 crits (mostly in 6 or 7 rounds)

(haven read it before, couldnt quote in my previous post, so if a moderator wants, he could merge the two posts, wasnt intentional)

edit: to add some anecdotical data: in my current league i made (already) 66 fights, there were 6 fights with players who need more than 3 crits to get me to 15, 3 fight were i needed 1 crit more to get 25 and the rest were fights were the opponnent needed 1 or 2 more crits than 1 to beat me.

Agaist the one player who I needed 1 crit more, i got 25 one time. In all the other 57 fights (19 players) I got 14 x15s, - in almost 25% of my fights other players made at least one crit more than I (excluded form this data is my crit on the last hit, since it's useless); most of the time we had similar harmony, in some cases mine was worse and in some better

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1