100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,004 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

Still a myth for me. By now I should have put in enough fights to deserve one I reckon. Its epic days now, thats the perfect time, so bring it. 😬

Edited by DHarry
fix silly mobile phone typos

On 5/22/2019 at 5:36 PM, pinja said:

Well, Got a x100 drop. Although can't say it was very lucky.

image.png.5f071115bd5c04ff46671abf4a4d4501.png

That is just about as lucky a 100 drop as one can get. Girl is legendary, just released, on a short event, and she came with 96 flowers when 99 is the max. Ir ealize some would prefer to get it on the first drop, to possibly get another girl, but  that's pretty lucky.

32 minutes ago, Zteev said:

That is just about as lucky a 100 drop as one can get. Girl is legendary, just released, on a short event, and she came with 96 flowers when 99 is the max. Ir ealize some would prefer to get it on the first drop, to possibly get another girl, but  that's pretty lucky.

11 hours ago, Observer_X said:

If you don't deem this one lucky, my friend, i really have to say that IMHO you are playing the wrong game.

To people in late game, affection isn't an issue. 100 drops are about saving Kobans/time. Getting it that late isn't helpful because you already have thousands of affection on hand.

• Like 1

I got my second lucky drop. The first one was on the first day of the shard system with the legendary girl.

It took me 2,879 event fights until the second lucky drop.
A total of 3,129 fights for two lucky drops = so for me the chances of the lucky drop have been 0.06%.

I still believe I have been on the unlucky side and that 0.1% is a realistic chance to get the drop.

its been a long time but i finally got a 100 shard drop  two accually both on the test account both on event girls both with more the 60 shards already collected. boss girls  im lucky to get 3 shards every 4 x10 battles thats 40 battles 3 shards and thats a good day been trying to win a girl from fredy sih roko sensei since3 Xmas and no luck but im at 80 plus on all three

No wild 100 shard drops for me. The only time I have seen one is either after completing a series of daily missions or grand pachinko garunteed drop on a 5400 kobans roll. Do either of those effect the chance to get a 100 shard drop?

16 minutes ago, Rommel84 said:

No wild 100 shard drops for me. The only time I have seen one is either after completing a series of daily missions or grand pachinko garunteed drop on a 5400 kobans roll. Do either of those effect the chance to get a 100 shard drop?

No