Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

2 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

How is THAT highjacking?

This thread is about the Mythic Pachinko specifically, not all Pachinkos. It has also become mostly just a thread for discussing the current pool of girls and the items obtained from it.

You are quite welcome to your preferred playstyle of not really thinking about the game, but don't expect others to do the work to get the information you're too lazy to find out for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Dr. Lust I've reported your abusive and spammy posts. Please stop now. Thanks.

This thread is for discussion and sharing information about Mythic Pachinko specifically. If you want to ask for basic info that's readily available to you in the game itself, you can make a thread of your own in the Q&A section of the forum and ask your questions there. And this is a forum, not a chat room. Multiple consecutive posts for one-liners (especially of such a low quality of content) is spammy. Please stop that as well. Good day.

Edited by DvDivXXX

Quick results of my test a few weeks ago. Tried for a girl, took me 31 spins. Around 25 avatars and a few boosters, finally the girl.
Encouraged, I tried a couple of rotations later - spent 6,000 kobans (40 spins), then stopped without getting a girl. But - I got around 7-8 avatars and the rest were all boosters or items. Somehow the game balances your avatars/boosters but I have no idea based on what. Recently, I have received mostly avatars again.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Somehow the game balances your avatars/boosters but I have no idea based on what.

Thanks for sharing. I suppose you have a robust koban reserve so this was probably not as big of a loss for you as it would have been for me, but based on the data we have so far, it seems that you were relatively lucky overall. shal's tests in particular showed a very clear trend at around 50% odds for the avatar roll, and everything else points to a tiny, tiny chance for a girl. Too tiny to be worth spending kobans on the single spin, imho.

I was attracted by some other players reporting "7 spins to get a girl", "30 spins to get all 3", "I've never spent more than a few thousand to get the girl with single spins, I like Mythic so much, best way to get a girl!" bla bla
I knew it was a tiny chance and have no issue with the girl non-drop (I just really wanted that girl, although after 6,000 kobans, not so much anymore).
It's the avatar-booster ratio that was curious and why I mention it here - because very clearly those drop rates had changed for me.

14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It's the avatar-booster ratio that was curious and why I mention it here - because very clearly those drop rates had changed for me.

It's not clear at all. Your sample size is WAY too small to be considered relevant. It needs to be in the many hundreds, if not thousands before it's a reliable sample size.

You cannot test it in the hundreds or thousands because avatars will run out, so the reliable sample won't work here.
My guess being that if you start running short on avatars, the game might boost your item/booster drops for your specific account. Not that it really matters much because the girl is what anybody would want from single spins and that drop rate is unlikely to change in any case.

20 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You cannot test it in the hundreds or thousands because avatars will run out, so the reliable sample won't work here.
My guess being that if you start running short on avatars, the game might boost your item/booster drops for your specific account. Not that it really matters much because the girl is what anybody would want from single spins and that drop rate is unlikely to change in any case.

That is where multiple accounts come into things in order to test them.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

My guess being that if you start running short on avatars, the game might boost your item/booster drops for your specific account.

Probably it doesn't work that way. Algorithm first select the kind of prize, and then choose one between the available pool. If avatars have a fixed percentage, say 50%, you will get (in average) that 50% of avatars until they are exhausted, It doesn't matter if you have 200 of them left or only one.

• Like 1

Took a while, but that's the first rotation fully consisting of girls that had previously appeared in MP.

Over on Nutaku, they got their first full repeat all the way back on rotation 18 already. (But also not another one since.)

Strangely enough, Lieutenant Kayle was involved both times. Nutaku rotations 11 and 18, here 42 and 49...even with the same repeat distance, huh.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0050 (2020/02/11 - 01:00 CET): Some girls (one of them Shaman Salem, apparently; and the rare reminds me of Sherazadamonde+/- so probably Halloween this or Val that)

Got a booster.

yes, Rare is Spring Shehera. No idea about the other one.

• Thanks 1