Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I would also have emptied my orbs pool for Usukami if not for a simple fact...

... WHY THE HELL WHEN SHE FINALLY APPEARS GORK MUST BE IN THE SAME ROTATION? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Observer_X
  • Haha 5

In all seriousness, to each their own, and variety is a good thing. At the end of the day, this is a collection game and having a girl in your collection does not mean you need to like her. It just means you're playing this game.

EDIT: While overreactions to this or that particular girl some players dislike can be funny in passing, let's not derail the thread into a girl review topic either.

Edited by DvDivXXX

Got both Usukami and Neandertal Gork from the massive number of orbs I got from mythic rolls, so that's something.  I got Usukami on roll 1 then took another 100 to get N.G. I thought I'd have something worse (or maybe better based on the Gork hate above=)) to report ;)

GL all.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 3

Just now, Rerixion said:

Anyone else notice the stealth nerf to Mythic Pachinko?

You cant get girls from it now, only avatars and items. Sucks too! I was only 4 avatars away from completion hoping for a better chance at the girls.

You just happen to have the girls in the current rotation. Please, do not make statements if you don't understand the basics of the mechanism. Ask a question maybe, but no definitive comments.

Also avatars don't reduce your chance of getting the girls.

• Like 3