Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Managed to get some gal called Gal in this account just a moment ago.  I don't know anything about her, but she looks presentable.

You're lucky, I actually wanted to get her. Gal is actually the parody of Lady from Devil May Cry 3.

Ugh. And for every run of good luck there shall be a run of bad luck. Deliberately left 3 girls in the Epic Pachinko from Orgy/Epic Days and Micaela being added, so that I could burn some on the Pachinko during this contest. There wasn't originally such generous donation options on the test server.

36 Orbs for 1 girl.

Running total:

295 spins for 19 girls, ~6.44% rate.

On the plus side I got to use them all for the contest.. yay?

• Like 3

Since June, 12:

Girl - 0/22 (0%) 

Equipment - 11/22 (50%)

Affection - 11/22 (50%)

Note: Avoid defective orbs during LCs 😅😂

Overall:

Girl - 20/205 (~9,7%)

Equipment - 93/205 (~45,4%)

Affection - 92/205 (~44,9%)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hvjkzv said:

Used 3 orbs to get two girls and then 40 orbs for no girl.

Sounds like my luck, Hvjkzv.  I used many, many orbs getting just equipment for two months.  And the last time when I went from 71 orbs down to 50 I picked up 3 girls.  It seems to be feast or famine with the orbs.

I decided that it was Epic orb time for me also. The results:

Total Epic orbs x1 burnt:     140

Girls:                                             8 (Yvonne, Everest, Kathy, Romantic Sugu, Shirogane, Mani, Simone, Merlinda)
Legendary equipment:         66
Legendary Gifts :                    66

(why they display boosters and books in the rewards if no booster or book drop?)

As I expected I had a lower girl drop rate in comparison to the 7-8% that quite a number of people in the past talked about. About the girls, the only true stroke of bad luck by my tastes was Kathy, that will be another girl I will keep on the 0-star pose in my harem. I was lucky to get the Romantic version of Sugu as her poses are drawn without those ugly tentacles. All the other were average picks, with Everest and Merlinda one notch over the others.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

(why they display boosters and books in the rewards if no booster or book drop?)

Books and boosters can still drop from x10 spins, although with low probability. I've received 25 books and 22 boosters from 55 x10 spins.

Pachinko
  • Improving the reward of the x1 Epic Pachinko.
    • Previously the x1 Pachinko could drop Equipment (Epic or Legendary), Booster (Epic), Book (Epic), Gift (Epic or Legendary) and a chance to win a Girl. With the current changes, the x1 Epic Pachinko will drop Equipment (Legendary) or Gift (Legendary) and a chance to win a Girl.

• Thanks 1

I guess every dog has it's day and yesterday was mine Bow Wow

25 orbs - 4 girls.  16% seems well above some of what I see in this post.  I'll save remaining orbs for Anniversary event and will probably get nothing.  

Atsuki, Festival Toshiko, Princess Tiana and Notka.  

• Like 4

On 5/10/2020 at 5:18 AM, FinderKeeper said:

+19 orbs, +2 girls

Finally! xD

(personal total - 4 girls out of 120 orbs)

gTKs781.png  O3ZlCRh.png

EDIT:

+25 orbs, zero girls

here we go again...

4 girls / 145 orbs

I see you got Solaria and Umbria.  I got that pair too in My Peregrine Took account.  I'm not certain I'm all that over the moon to get them, though.  The other one looks like Arthuria (?).  She's one I always wanted to get.  So... lucky you and congrats.

My success rate matches yours.  A week back, in 61 orb spins I got precisely zero girls until this latest run of success (if you include Natasha as a success).

• Thanks 1